Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! (965 Views)

Why Register Your Business, Companies, NGO With CAC / Can I Register An NGO With This Abbreviations / N-power Tax: 3,700 N-power Volunteers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by shinaayop(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Do you live around ogba,ojodu,ketu,Ikeja ikorodu and it environs,..are you willing to be useful, for a start -up NGO with the prospect of helping local communities with basic amenities for better living standard,growing communities with social sustainability development project cutting across various means,...here a chance to be seen,heard and
be impactful......

Compensation:

Although Justus Redeemed Foundation Volunteers enjoy limitless opportunities, Justus Redeemed Foundation does NOT provide any kind of compensation, including stipends. Justus Redeemed Staff operate on a full-time volunteer basis for a minimum of 6 months. Volunteers are responsible for all basic expenses such as home – office transportation, accommodation etc. Justus Redeemed Foundation ONLY provides direct operational expenses such as staff transportation to meetings outside the office, field visit operations etc.

Also note,it a start-up NGO not for personal profit,but for humanity...if interested, kindly send SMS to 0.9.0.2.6.2.9.2.3.5.7

Image below indicate areas of interest

Re: Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by Seniorwriter(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nice Project Trajectory.
Howbeit it seems you omitted the F&C (FUNDRAISING & CAMPAIGNS) DEPARTMENT.
I'll suggest you do the needful as to infusing it into your Trajectory Illustration.

I am open to any convo as related to helping out with my campaign expertise and locomotives that can ensure a F&C towards raising @d least #1m (one million naira) monthly as long as the modalities and expenses to creating the Locomotives that will ensure this target amount of funds is provided for execution purposes.

Let me give an insight to how it'll be achieved;
All that is needed is to effectively infuse 1k donors to get actively involved with your NGO based on fringe benefits that will be given to them as long as they own up to their monthly #1k(one thousand naira) donations responsibility.
More so the locomotives allows for a transparent feed back to all the respective donors as to how their donations are put to use.
The locomotive is also structured as such that there are donation levels and with time the NGO will become self sufficient and then donors will be duly converted to Honorary Ambassadors thereby their donations will now be voluntary rather than compulsory as to how they started as monthly donors.
I'm sure you might be puzzled as to how to gather or get 1k(one thousand donors) which ill use Lagos as an eye opener though the process can be made organic via online mechanism.
If we have the F&C Team in place they'll be mandated to reach out to just 50 persons with target niche and audience that the fringe benefits will interest based on their daily activities per each 20LGAs in Lagos state....do the maths 50donors X 20LGAs
Much said feel free to quote me and engage or reach out via the facebook Id on my profile.

Better Days Ahead.
shinaayop:

Many thanks ..finding it difficult to reach you on the multi channel you paste on your profile as means of engagement...

Shouldn't be @the emboldened because I'm aware you already did and also have been replied kindly relate onwards there on facebook.

shinaayop:

Lol..just as prev peeps interested in engaging with you were looking out for the"senior writer"...from your reply to them,found out it being handle by a staff...many thanks...

Ofcourse I have designated some of my activities to some persons I refer to as prodigies but mostly termed "staffs" like you just did.
This is because I'm overwhelmingly preoccupied with so many online activities.
Therefore I get briefed then give appropriate suggestions or directives and if need or it gets to a stage then I usually engage directly.
The reason is to save myself from so many persons that can waste valuable time of mine with discussions that may not have a head way.
Recently an NL member with moniker @chummynoni proposed a deal but it turned out to be a fuss....same happened with a guy that also contacted me saying he needed me for a writing job but just kept postponing sending details on what he wanted me to write on....i can go on and on....reason I'm not also allowing WhatsApp convos ; some times in the past some persons will just send a distractive or gore broadcasts, some even add my number to groups without my knowledge or approval.
BTW are you opposed to me having persons handle stuffs for my online activities?

More so SENIORWRITER is my moniker here but my SM manager is SARAH....she even had to open an NL account in order to engage some persons when I had a ban.
So feel free to engage with that facebook for any interest of yours or furtherance.

1/7/2021.....
@shinaayop I've been briefed you are yet to respond to the last message sent to your facebook. More so I await the email as to my intricate requests on the NGO registration.
Please kindly do the needful ....
Happy New Month.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by Nozino: 3:34am On Jun 29, 2021
For only that was true but we all know better. We know how NGO’s in Nigeria work
Re: Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by Haywhyluv: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Interested
Re: Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by shinaayop(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
=Haywhyluv
Interested

Many thanks...let get to know each other
Re: Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by shinaayop(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Many thanks ..finding it difficult to reach you on the multi channel you paste on your profile as means of engagement...

Seniorwriter:
Nice Project Trajectory.
I'll suggest you do the needful as to infusing it into your Trajectory Illustration.

I am open to any convo as related to helping out with my campaign expertise and locomotives that can ensure a F&C towards raising @d least #1m (one million naira) monthly as long as the modalities and expenses to creating the Locomotives that will ensure this target amount of funds is provided for execution purposes.

All that is needed is to effectively infuse 1k donors to get actively involved with your NGO based on fringe benefits that will be given to them as long as they own up to their monthly #1k(one thousand naira) donations responsibility.
More so the locomotives allows for a transparent feed back to all the respective donors as to how their donations are put to use.
The locomotive is also structured as such that there are donation levels and with time the NGO will become self sufficient and then donors will be duly converted to Honorary Ambassadors thereby their donations will now be voluntary rather than compulsory as to how they started as monthly donors.
I'm sure you might be puzzled as to how to gather or get 1k(one thousand donors) which ill use Lagos as an eye opener though the process can be made organic via online mechanism.
If we have the F&C Team in place they'll be mandated to reach out to just 50 persons with target niche and audience that the fringe benefits will interest based on their daily activities per each 20LGAs in Lagos state....do the maths 50donors X 20LGAs
Much said feel free to quote me and engage or reach out via the facebook Id on my profile.

Better Days Ahead.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by shinaayop(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol..just as prev peeps interested in engaging with you were looking out for the"senior writer"...from your reply to them,found out it being handle by a staff...many thanks...

Seniorwriter:
Nice Project Trajectory.

Better Days Ahead.

Shouldn't be @the emboldened because I'm aware you already did and also have been replied kindly relate onwards there on facebook.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! by Haywhyluv: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2021
shinaayop:
=Haywhyluv
Interested

Many thanks...let get to know each other

You can contact me 08130129374

(1) (Reply)

5 High Income Businesses You Can Start This Year And Earn Lot Of Money / Job Opportunity For The Engineers / Look B/4 U Leap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.