Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments (51761 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention / Senate Outlaws Ransom Payments, Kidnapping Now Punishable By Death / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by walkingshadow911: 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

those Dss no get na name abi? As far as i concern this posted news is fake......i am not saying the Useless Dss are saints.....

you don't need their names, they say half word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Toceenay(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
I'm 100% certain security agents know why all these things are happening... When a family friend was Kidnap last week in Abuja their response shows it all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6543626/sos-family-friend-kidnapped-kuje

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Farki: 1:24pm On May 10, 2021
When we said DSS agents were bringing bandits by the truckload to disrupt the ENDSARS protest we were called agents of destabilisation.

The true agents of destabilisation are in positions of power and wasting human lives for their own selfish interests.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Femifumi: 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
HonNL:
The bandits also said some police officers have been a part of the conspiracy that has fueled insecurity across Nigeria.

Peoples
Gazette

You can now understand why the UGM boys are after them
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by abokimallam: 1:31pm On May 10, 2021
This is not surprising because Buhari himself is a terrorist.A former APC man said they all agreed and invited the bandits in 2015 to help APC prosecute the election.After the elections he refused to settle them,but rather invited more Fulanis from Mali,Niger etc to Nigeria for his sharia agenda.
Since he did not pay them, he allowed them banditry to settle themselves. Hence he is not prosecuting them for their atrocities. Since the government is not prosecuting the bandits, security agents may now have joined to make money for themselves.
My sadness is that the harm Mr Buhari is causing the country presently, this country may never recover even when he had left office and died.
May God help my dear country Nigeria survive evil leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by WorldRichest: 1:31pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Terrorist government

I'm not surprised

The useless government is responsible for the unrest in South East and banditry in the north.

Buhari will never end well, insha Allah.

He knows it too. Even his wife also knows this. His children, family and relatives too also know this.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by otosa(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2021
Nigeria is not created to progress as a Country but to just be as a Geographical expression.
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by OfoIgbo: 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
People can now see why this Fulani government makes sure no Igboman heads any security agencies.

People can now see why they quickly got rid of the Ijaw gentleman that took over from the former DSS DG Mamman Daura.

Nigeria is a beehive of terroristic moves. Ministers are proven jihadi terrorists. The security agencies are led by proven Fulani islamic terrorists, aiding bandits.

People can now see why Buhari refused to declare bandits and Fulani killer herdsmen as terrorists. There is an ecosystem of terrorism that has permeated the fabric of Nigerian government, spearheaded by the Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by laiperi: 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
Obasanjo is the first Head of State that indicated Police were recruiting thugs. The same thugs that rent arms out to armed robbers.

How long ago was that?

We all knew Buhari as a fanatic. But Jonathan that got votes from North and South after he got Activists to make him Acting President lost sight of all that and ruled with impunity. Even bragging that he created more billionaires than any President while leaving Delta area environmental degradation worse than he met it. Children of poor fishermen and farmers that played by the rules and went to school became employees of militias. While a few that were useless to their community dominated his cabinet.

Look, Jonathan made Buhari the President and lost an election.

Buhari will lose the country!

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by smallsmall: 1:45pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Terrorist government

I'm not surprised

The useless government is responsible for the unrest in South East and banditry in the north.

Even if we look at the manner he infiltrated all our Security Apparatus with his Terrorist friends, what the News is saying shouldnot surprise anyone.
If you make Terrorists and their Sympathisers or Financiers the Head of DSS, Digital Communications, Army, Police, NIA, Airforce, etc, you are indiretly telling them to load these Organisations with terrorists. Simple.
But the real Buhari may not do that, the current one in Aso Rock is probably just an impersonating Terrorist from Niger Republic

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by jamesharryson(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
HonNL:
The bandits also said some police officers have been a part of the conspiracy that has fueled insecurity across Nigeria.

Peoples Gazette

I think Kanu is partially vindicated. He told us that the DSS are the terrorists we are talking about, now see it

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Christistruth00: 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Terrorist government

I'm not surprised

IPOB is responsible for unrest in the South East

Uwazurike of Massob and Asari Dokubo have already said on Video that the Unknown Gunmen are IPOB , Uche Mefor who Was Nnamdi Kanu’s deputy’ has said that they are IPOB and also an arrested gunman has confessed on Video that they are IPOB and Kanu Promised to pay them after they get Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdqXCLKw-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-gADl9GQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcrApe947A[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by berrystunn(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
APC and there useless shameless supporters what do you have to say .

E-rat

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Indispensable85(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
Speechless!
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by jonnyjustcome22: 1:52pm On May 10, 2021
Wind don blow. We don see chicken yansh

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2021
Buhari fvcked us front nd back sad

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by es144000: 1:54pm On May 10, 2021
It was obvious all along.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by snoopz: 1:55pm On May 10, 2021
we all know that is the truth, because for terrorism to last long like this, it's obvious the government is involved

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Boss13: 1:58pm On May 10, 2021
Cannot refute this claim. The DSS is very quick to track and arrest individuals who are critical of the government, but appear to be non-existent when it comes to those who perpetrate and sponsor widespread killings, kidnappings and terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by berrystunn(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2021
jamesharryson:

I think Kanu is partially vindicated. He told us that the DSS are the terrorists we are talking about, now see it

Go and sleep
DSS , police and other security agent have bad eggs too

With high level of corruption anything can happen.

Nnamdi kanu group of ESN can turn around for kidnapping business, because of money no body holy pass, they are human being.

If they start hmmmm no going back country hard oh

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by smallsmall: 2:01pm On May 10, 2021
GlobalWay:
Robert Kiosaki said when you Start legitimate business is troublesome times, you become rich faster.

Stop spamming every thread here, Go to Agric Section to sell your fish, angry
this thread is for Buhari and his terrorists
grin grin
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by lexy2014: 2:02pm On May 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If you believe this report, you will believe anything niyen. This is a lazy reporter. Look at how disjointed it is with no single name of the arrested bandit and where the arrested bandits are . They use SEO softwares to create keywords and then write on it like bloggers without leaving a spot then post it on Nairaland whose mod is part of them to push to FrontPage and the less discerning enjoy it as breakfast and lunch combo while he smiles to the bank with adsense revenue . EFCC should be interested in this fake news business and freeze their accounts, It's obtaining money by lying

But u believe that endsars protests was sponsored by easterners to destroy lagos

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:11pm On May 10, 2021
lexy2014:

But u believe that endsars protests was sponsored by easterners to destroy lagos

I don't understand this question. Did anyone put a barrel of gun near the head of the IPOB terrorists leader before he directed his members to go burn down Lagos in a viral audio and the coordinated arson in Lagos affected places he called out in his video. Is it not the same thing going on in SE now? I have called on the government to investigate this audio and the coordinated arson in Lagos and establish the extent IPOB terrorists was involved so we can avert it in Lagos in the future. The government white paper has already declared it as a coordinated arson and you are asking me what I believe.
It's no longer in doubt the culpability of the IPOB terrorists after listening to the audio, it is now to get justice for his victims and prevent such from happening in the future. Should not his victims get justice? Or should I say because his terrorists burn down the shops of non Indigenes of Lagos, I should be not plead their case. No nau. A crime was committed against humanity and it doesn't matter who his victims are or where they come from, they should get justice. even the Igbos should be pushing for justice for the innocent victims of his terrorists too.I am a Nigerian and will support the interest of my country and its citizens against terrorists like IPOB. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by ScamHunter: 2:12pm On May 10, 2021
Favemmzar200:
Lol, this thing get two face sha. The SSS would vehemently refuse, while we don't know the particular faction of bandit now.

Also the newspaper outlet for this news are not really known for straightforward news.

Really? You must be a terrorist sympathizer or you didn't read the article or you didn't understand it. Didn't you read the reference to Deutsche Welle? Even if your government has silenced local media, we still get authentic news from foreign media of happenings in your country.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by smallsmall: 2:13pm On May 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

IPOB is responsible for unrest in the South East

Uwazurike of Massob and Asari Dokubo have already said on Video that the Unknown Gunmen are IPOB , Uche Mefor who Was Nnamdi Kanu’s deputy’ has said that they are IPOB and also an arrested gunman has confessed on Video that they are IPOB and Kanu Promised to pay them after they get Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-gADl9GQU

Nonsense, this are ESN/Ipob in truth but you lied when you also labelled them as "Unknown Gun Men".
ESN is a known Group and they dont hide it.
If anyone is sure they are ESN, why call them "Unknown Gun Men" then?
From what these guy is saying, you can see that he is speaking under duress and just reciting what he was commanded to do, out of fear

My opinion is that it is the Federal Govt that is sending Fulani Gunmen to cause Chaos in the SE, so that they can use that to justify using Soldiers to clamp down on the SE ans snuff out their agiatation for Sefl Actualisation.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by tit(f): 2:14pm On May 10, 2021
Did I not told you
I pity the non Fulani who are doing wan Nigeria and playing with the jihadists.
They will kill you and blame indigenous people.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by tit(f): 2:17pm On May 10, 2021
smallsmall:

Nonsense, this are ESN/Ipob in truth but you lied when you also labelled them as "Unknown Gun Men".
ESN is a known Group and they dont hide it.
If anyone is sure they are ESN, why call them "Unknown Gun Men" then?
From what these guy is saying, you can see that he is speaking under duress and just reciting what he was commanded to do, out of fear

My opinion is that it is the Federal Govt that is sending Fulani Gunmen to cause Chaos in the SE, so that they can use that to justify using Soldiers to clamp down on the SE ans snuff out their agiatation for Sefl Actualisation.

And their online faction - Adadike, etc are the ones propagating the narrative that people are killing themsef.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by ScamHunter: 2:18pm On May 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

those Dss no get na name abi? As far as i concern this posted news is fake......i am not saying the Useless Dss are saints.....

As a terrorist na.... You suppose defend fellow terrorists

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On May 10, 2021
ScamHunter:

As a terrorist na.... You suppose defend fellow terrorists

of course......oni ifun gigun bi ti ejo
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Ambassadors: 2:26pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible! Unfortunate! Pathetic! Wicked!

They will begin to kill their sponsors and partners. This is the next level
Amen�

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Elidrisy20: 2:31pm On May 10, 2021
The SSS officer/officers no get name, location abi? Useless media outlets, trying to cause confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporter Climbs Stadium Floodlight In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.