Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments (51751 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention / Senate Outlaws Ransom Payments, Kidnapping Now Punishable By Death / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by pat077: 4:06pm On May 10, 2021
Where is wadume?

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by UnabashedIPOB: 4:07pm On May 10, 2021
Armed bandits terrorising different parts of Nigeria have disclosed that they have been receiving arms and ammunition from operatives of the State Security Service and often split ransom payments received at gunpoint.

Only Buhari IDIOTS & APPOLOGISTS, SOPHISTICATED M0R0NS, OTULECTUALS, and SCAVENGERS are the ones who do not know that the FULANI TERRORISTS, Daura Secret Service (DSS) and the ZOO government are ONE and the SAME. That's the reason why ZOOGERIA will not fight insecurity in the land...you can't fight yourself! ONE NIGERIA would KILL all of you!

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2021
When bandits are not ghosts, offcousrse there is a partnership smwhere. For a common bandits to confidently demand 500m from government u should know they have insurance and inside men.
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by somehow: 4:11pm On May 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Which makes my questions all d more relevant:

How do u no that Gumi isn't a member of any terrorist group?

Why is he "mingling" with terrorists?

Your comment does not need any response from me.

You can help expose him though as a member of a terrorist group.
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by jamesharryson(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Go and sleep
DSS , police and other security agent have bad eggs too

With high level of corruption anything can happen.

Nnamdi kanu group of ESN can turn around for kidnapping business, because of money no body holy pass, they are human being.
My dear, DSS are terrorists
If they start hmmmm no going back country hard oh
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by lexy2014: 4:13pm On May 10, 2021
somehow:

Your comment does not need any response from me.

You can help expose him though as a member of a terrorist group.

I haven't made any comment. I only made 2 questions based on ur claim that Gumi isn't a terrorist but yet he mingles with terrorists. So maybe u can shed some more light:

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by berrystunn(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2021
jamesharryson:

Believe what you think, low thinker

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by XTRIMIOUS: 5:05pm On May 10, 2021
Bill Gates come and buy this country.
I don tire

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by somehow: 5:07pm On May 10, 2021
lexy2014:

I haven't made any comment. I only made 2 questions based on ur claim that Gumi isn't a terrorist but yet he mingles with terrorists. So maybe u can shed some more light:

It seems you just want to type.
Do you not have a TV?
Do you not have internet?
You can read?
haven't you been reading, seeing and hearing about Gumi having contacts with bandits?
Have you not been seeing him sitting with bandits?

So when I said he mingles with them, how's this news?

No official security outfit have come out to say he belongs to any of the terrorist groups be it Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen or bandits.

So what exactly were you expecting to hear with your questions that sound so funny?

Now go back and read my initial comment, let me know if what I have been explaining is different from what I wrote here.

Abeg make I go face wetin useful.
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Yankee101: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
It's over. Make we pack and go our separate ways

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by MinistryOfBandi: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
Buhari is a known terrorist and the Pioneer and grand patron of miyetti allah fulani terrorists. What else do you expect from a man who decided to sideline the very critical and major component of the country in the security architecture and structure of the country? He had a plan from the very beginning and he's executing his plans gradually. Unfortunately, some southern efulefus are only fixated on 2023 vice presidential slot.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by CioAngels(f): 5:12pm On May 10, 2021
All the security groups knows what they are doing. Sharing blood and cursed money, is the reason why, Nigeria does not have peace because the security operatives does not want peace for her. They will shamefully come out to deny the allegations. They should be very careful in choosing the words for denials for their own safety.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by TruthinAction: 5:20pm On May 10, 2021
There will be no investigation to this allegations as long as those involved are from the north. For now, they act like they own the country and they are free to do anything without being brought to book. But all these will end very soon. And they will all reap what they sow.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by Kefetu(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2021
Not only them but their supporters that call themselves BMC
dirtydiva:
Watch how dey will come out in full force to deny that their hands are not involve

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by lexy2014: 5:39pm On May 10, 2021
somehow:

It seems you just want to type.
Do you not have a TV?
Do you not have internet?
You can read?
haven't you been reading, seeing and hearing about Gumi having contacts with bandits?
Have you not been seeing him sitting with bandits?

So when I said he mingles with them, how's this news?

No official security outfit have come out to say he belongs to any of the terrorist groups be it Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen or bandits.

So what exactly were you expecting to hear with your questions that sound so funny?

Now go back and read my initial comment, let me know if what I have been explaining is different from what I wrote here.

Abeg make I go face wetin useful.

Still doesn't answer my questions:

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by somehow: 5:44pm On May 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Sorry, I can't help you.

Good day.
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by naikeboy(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2021
We are already aware of it.... Hopeless government.....

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by lexy2014: 6:52pm On May 10, 2021
somehow:

Sorry, I can't help you.

Good day.

I didn't ask u to help me. I just asked to defend ur claims by answering 2 simple questions

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by tit(f): 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
Rogues in government has destroyed this zoo

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by seunayantokun(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2021
That's it.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by tit(f): 8:55pm On May 10, 2021
More DSS officers to be esposed
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by ddeola: 7:07am On May 11, 2021
Na dem b president, na dem be DSS (or SSS) and na dem b bandits. All na dier game. Kwuantinuuu with ya kwuantinuity. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments by tit(f): 11:09pm On May 11, 2021
EFCC need to investigate the account of DSS thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.