Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market (37056 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / Nigeria Stock Exchange Ranked World’s Best-Performing Stock Market In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 3:58pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

Ironically all the gods that make money and entertain are all christains.

The question is what have you clown done?
Lies. Bill Gate is not a Christian. And mind you, Christianity is a religion anybody can choose just to belong in a social group. I do go to church too, at least to listen to the lies of our pastors. Yet that doesn't make me less of a god whom I am and Jehovah your god can't do anything about it. cool
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by shegzhkn: 3:59pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

Some people choose to be ingnorant.
Nigeria richer than USA.

When only California has GDP equivalent to that of the entire African continent.

Lol, i tire my brother ooh.

Thing is if you still try to enlighten them a bit they will double down in an attempt to save face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
Lies. Bill Gate is not a Christian. And mind you, Christianity is a religion anybody can choose just to belong in a social group. I do go to church too, at least to listen to the lies of our pastors. Yet that doesn't make me less of a god whom I am and Jehovah your god can't do anything about it. cool
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Have you seeked him first and he didn't give u? why are you bitter because he didn't give u? Obey first and if He no answer u, u can submit a petition to him. He has said, he'll do.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 4:05pm On May 10, 2021
NewSoul:

Pls explain how a fictitious character can be the way, truth and light?
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 4:07pm On May 10, 2021
NewSoul:

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Have you seeked him first and he didn't give u? why are you bitter because he didn't give u? Obey first and if He no answer u, u can submit a petition to him. He has said, he'll do.

It's odd and awkward for I, god Otematum, sent to the world to save humanities from mind slavery brought by religion to succumb to the worship of fictitious character. How does that sound to the ears?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by lexy2014: 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
Revere27:
Abeg make he come buy Nigeria make them share the money for us make we japa grin

U are in d spirit
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by lexy2014: 4:17pm On May 10, 2021
Sterope:
Lol. Bill Gates hasn't got cash of that size.

I believe u. U are his accountant
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by lexy2014: 4:18pm On May 10, 2021
NewSoul:

So who did Bill Gates seek? So how far at ur end? I guess by now u are richer than Bill Gates
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Bukden16(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2021
Revere27:
Abeg make he come buy Nigeria make them share the money for us make we japa grin

It's profitable to read and gain wisdom; stock exchange.

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by XTRIMIOUS: 4:58pm On May 10, 2021
michlins:
The gods must be crazy.

So much wealth in the hand of just a few number of individuals

Danm I laughed in Chinese language
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Yankee101: 4:59pm On May 10, 2021
It means the naija econokyspeiductivity is either rubbish or mostly informal
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2021
If philanthropy is removed, Bill Gates is still the richest man in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Casper21: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm.
Some gods are on Earth to make money e.g Bill Gate, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos(Commercial gods).
Some gods are on earth to entertain e.g Messi, Maradona, C. Ronaldo and Pele.
While some gods are on the Earth to make ignorant people look powerful to themselves and their fellow ignorant beings e g Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda and thousands of gods who are now held captive in their spiritual cage.

Which of these categories of gods do you fall into?

Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to find out more about the reality of the universe.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Very dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Casper21: 5:15pm On May 10, 2021
Now I know why rich CEOs don't pay themselves, they only get compensated in shares and later sell for money. Imagine a CEOs yearly income to be $10 Billion, what US tax will take is somewhat 30% that's about $3billion... That's huge. Reason why they don't collect salary.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On May 10, 2021
Casper21:

Very dumb
Don't be on the dumb side. Choose which category you belong pls.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Revere27: 5:31pm On May 10, 2021
Bukden16:

It's profitable to read and gain wisdom; stock exchange.

Any how anyhow baba if he Sha get the money to buy anything of Nigeria, he should quickly buy it jare grin

More so, you should know the statement is sarcasm.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by RussellRutherfo: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm.
Some gods are on Earth to make money e.g Bill Gate, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos(Commercial gods).
Some gods are on earth to entertain e.g Messi, Maradona, C. Ronaldo and Pele.
While some gods are on the Earth to make ignorant people look powerful to themselves and their fellow ignorant beings e g Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda and thousands of gods who are now held captive in their spiritual cage.

Which of these categories of gods do you fall into?

Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to find out more about the reality of the universe.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

To think 4 more insane individuals than yourself liked your post.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by Lekq2: 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
Really
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

To think 4 more insane individuals than yourself liked your post.
That you don't understand spiritual matters doesn't make those who understand it deeper than you and your gods insane people. Learn to tolerate the truth and the fact that your gods are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. cool
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by alade26632: 6:00pm On May 10, 2021
If philanthropy is removed, Bill Gates is still the richest man in the world.There is a software I am working on. It will green very soon.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by RussellRutherfo: 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
That you don't understand spiritual matters doesn't make those who understand it deeper than you and your gods insane people. Learn to tolerate the truth and the fact that your gods are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. cool

grin

Funny B-rate Nairaland Plagiarized Otem lil Nas X Atum.
grin grin
You say you lock Jehovah for your Cage. Even Satan your Oga can't even utter that. grin grin Satan dey jejely dey wait you. Na when you go join Satan. Na then him go use your eyes see weeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by blueAgent(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2021
shegzhkn:

Lol, i tire my brother ooh.

Thing is if you still try to enlighten them a bit they will double down in an attempt to save face.

That's true.
I tire for them and their over bloated ego.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On May 10, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin

Funny B-rate Nairaland Plagiarized Otem lil Nas X Atum.
grin grin
You say you lock Jehovah for your Cage. Even Satan your Oga can't even utter that. grin grin Satan dey jejely dey wait you. Na when you go join Satan. Na then him go use your eyes see weeee

The gods of science locked Jehovah ,Allah and thousands of religious gods in their spiritual cage. I am on earth to make this known. There's no personality called Satan, it is simply a title given to enemy of humanities and sorry to disappoint you, Jehovah and Allah qualifiy for the title above any other god because of their past wickedness. Read the book of Otem Erectus 227 to see the encagement of your god. Peace cool

Otem Erectus 227:1

1. Now after this did otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by blueAgent(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:

I did not mis words when I called you a clown.
The most important fact is that religious people whether the fake it or not have achieved what Atheists wannable like you can never achieve in 3 life times.

You are no god, just a confused dude.

You do not know how helpless and venerable you are, for you to confront Jehovah.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by blueAgent(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:

If he is not a Christian what is he?
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 6:56pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

I did not mis words when I called you a clown.
The most important fact is that religious people whether the fake it or not have achieved what Atheists wannable like you can never achieve in 3 life times.

You are no god, just a confused dude.

You do not know how helpless and venerable you are, for you to confront Jehovah.

I am not an atheist, but the one who has been chosen to make known the imprisonment of Jehovah your god and other religious gods. Jehovah is a very microscopic being in term of power when compared to myself Otem, the god of truth. You can go and find out. Pray let your imprisoned god reveal this truth to you. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY shine upon you to discover your ignorance. Peace.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

If he is not a Christian what is he?
He is not into any religion. He's a free thinker.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by blueAgent(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:

The gods of science locked Jehovah ,Allah and thousands of religious gods in their spiritual cage. I am on earth to make this known. There's no personality called Satan, it is simply a title given to enemy of humanities and sorry to disappoint you, Jehovah and Allah qualifiy for the title above any other god because of their past wickedness. Read the book of Otem Erectus 227 to see the encagement of your god. Peace cool

Otem Erectus 227:1

1. Now after this did otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.

Who lose your chain?
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by blueAgent(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:

I am not an atheist, but the one who has been chosen to make known the imprisonment of Jehovah your god and other religious gods. Jehovah is a very microscopic being in term of power when compared to myself Otem, the god of truth. You can go and find out. Pray let your imprisoned god reveal this truth to you. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY shine upon you to discover your ignorance. Peace.

You are just confused.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by blueAgent(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
As Nigerians we have very small thinking capabilities! What kind of comparison is this? Are we this petty? Always comparing someone’s cash to something, or how he can spend it for future generations without going broke!

It is laughable on this forum! When you go through Quora, sensible discussions are taking place, discussions that can make you think outside the box and make your life meaningful! Why are Nigerians always cash inclined, cars oriented, and petty in nature?

You would have given examples of topics you feel are better.

For me this topic is ok.
Most Nigerians have not heard about Bill Gates or the value of our stock exchange.

This are facts that can help us understand were we are and were we supposed to be.

You think is irrelevant?
Than ask yourself why someone will claim that Nigeria is richer than US.
That's the kind of ignorance this thread intends to cure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by blueAgent(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
He is not into any religion. He's a free thinker.

Lies.
Re: Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market by OtemAtum: 7:20pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

You are just confused.
You can't know me more than myself. When I was given this mission, you were not even there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU / Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Rabiu In France For Business Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.