Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Help Confirm If this Is Legit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Confirm If this Is Legit (9086 Views)

How To Confirm If Your O’level Result Has Been Uploaded To JAMB Portal. / How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by khalids: 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
I believe the first question is ...DID YOU APPLY FOR THE JOB

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by CRISPRcas9: 6:02pm On May 10, 2021
Your head no correct OP.

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by sinola(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2021
Ebony69:
Hi guys, Good day!!
So i just got a mail from one of the applications i dropped online. Although it's an online aptitude test, but just like others, i dont want to spend time burning data and hoping for a job and it'll end up like the rest, scam!
Please does anyone know this firm(or Recruitment agency). Whichever they are.
Thanks

I'll do the test b4 Friday tho

But such reputable coy should have their contact, email address and official website inscribed on any of their correspondence.
Please share their website let's confirm the coy.
I think it is genuine but still dig deep sha cos the fear of the likes of 'akpan' is the beginning of wisdom nowadays tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by sinola(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
design108:
smiley

You've got too much makeup on your face.
And the multi-colored nails are distracting.

Why are u exposing her identity. You should have PM her privately. Every Tom, dick and Harry will now be checking her profile ... It is unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by olatunbosun12362: 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
click on the link.
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by design108: 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
sinola:

Why are u exposing her identity. You should DM her privately. Every Tom, dick and Harry will now be checking her profile ... It is unprofessional

Sending PMs on Nairaland is a taboo boss.
Tis a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Skillsnigeria: 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by iamdapsyj(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It looks genuine.

Do your online test and be happy. Pls follow the instructions, a very important instruction was written for you to obey in paragraph 3.

Fake jobs don't have the time for online test.

If you are scared of clicking the link, dont not click the link through your email, right click and copy link and then paste it on your browser.

If any software download automatically or ask for permission to download, do not click, i repeat do not click, it is a RAT. Activate Antivirus

Nice one, see me clapping for you over here.
Emails are soft targets for some scammers. I think its called phishing.
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Supergiant(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2021
Stateoforigin:
So this is the new trend now?

Get an invite, come to nairaland and authenticate the employer to avoid stories that touch.

That Akpan guy really spoiled show for his allege fellow criminals.

Stateoforigin:

Get an invite, come to nairaland and authenticate the employer to avoid stories that touch.

Stateoforigin:

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 10, 2021
It's real. 150k pay wink
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 10, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Nice one, see me clapping for you over here.
Emails are soft targets for some scammers. I think its called phishing.

Exactly,

2 years ago, i was trying to contact a company for a datasheet, didn't know that scammers had clone the website, i sent a message to them, they acted like the owner, then they sent me some datasheet through Microsoft word, my mind told me not to click on it but curiosity wont stop me from clicking, oboy! As i downloaded the documents and read the sheet, i knew these guys were fake because of how they created the document, after 1 month, they changed my email password and all my info, that is how curiosity killed the cat. grin grin boy oh boy, i unscrewed my hard drive and broke it grin
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Emma1Oj(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2021
design108:
smiley

Person show you book to read and approve, u leave am go dey view her pix and access the level of her makeup. Weldone o...

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by design108: 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Person show you book to read and approve, u leave am go dey view her pix and access the level of her makeup. Weldone o...
Thank you very much for noticing my level of professionalism. Didn't think anyone would.
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Ebony69(f): 6:39pm On May 10, 2021
undecided
design108:
smiley

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Ebony69(f): 6:42pm On May 10, 2021
Bouz:
It's real. 150k pay wink

Wow.. for real?
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2021
Ebony69:

Wow.. for real?
Depending on your experience o
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Ebony69(f): 6:44pm On May 10, 2021
Wow.. Thank you Seun and mods..
Thanks nairalanders for the contributions. I'll definitely drop a feedback on this trend when the Recruitment process is over so as to help the next person coming here to verify this particular company.
Thanks guys I'm super grateful

For those bashing me for trying to verify the coy simply because they feel it's an online assessment so i shouldn't bother verifying. Common guys !!, there r lots of time wasted out here. You guys probably wouldn't understand because you might be gainfully employed and maybe not job hunting at the moment. And besides, what if those scammers device a new means..lets say mayb do an online assessment first to make it seem genuine..then invite you for physical one thereby convincing you that they r real.
It isn't easy out here and the present security situation requires one to be extra cautious even if it means coming here to verify some peeps feel i shouldn't.

Omo na person wey no ask questions they loss, these days even ppl wey ask questions sometimes get lost

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Ebony69(f): 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
U know about them?

Bouz:
Depending on your experience o
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Ebony69(f): 6:47pm On May 10, 2021
grin exactly. I took the screenshot then move the pic to WhatsApp so i can cancel my details on the mail..then i took another screenshot grin

BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Why your screenshot blurry like this nah, you take screenshot of a screenshot?

Write the test nah
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by BruncleZuma: 6:48pm On May 10, 2021
Ebony69:
grin exactly. I took the screenshot then move the pic to WhatsApp so i can cancel my details on the mail..then i took another screenshot grin

Take the test, pullout if dem ask for any type of fee, also if the link they ask for your password and username to your email (private email), nah phishing scam no do am.
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 10, 2021
Ebony69:
U know about them?

heard about them before, not like i know them personally. you can verify more.
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by iamdapsyj(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Exactly,

2 years ago, i was trying to contact a company for a datasheet, didn't know that scammers had clone the website, i sent a message to them, they acted like the owner, then they sent me some datasheet through Microsoft word, my mind told me not to click on it but curiosity wont stop me from clicking, oboy! As i downloaded the documents and read the sheet, i knew these guys were fake because of how they created the document, after 1 month, they changed my email password and all my info, that is how curiosity killed the cat. grin grin boy oh boy, i unscrewed my hard drive and broke it grin

grin grin that wasn't nice at all but were you able to secure your mail back?
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 10, 2021
iamdapsyj:

grin grin that wasn't nice at all but were you able to secure your mail back?

No grin
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Ebony69(f): 8:22pm On May 10, 2021
grin u use style distance yourself incase any gbese happens.. well, i hope they are real.. I'll drop update when everything is settled
Bouz:
heard about them before, not like i know them personally. you can verify more.
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Juicethekid: 8:26pm On May 10, 2021
design108:
smiley
You've got too much makeup on your face. And the multi-colored nails are distracting.
Are you alright?
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by AuroraBrls: 9:33pm On May 10, 2021
Honestly with a CGPA of 4.12 how could that girl be that daft to fall for a lame format scam job from a random guy on Twitter...l like you, can you bring your CV?....and voila, off you go to a remote long distant place to meet him, alone...as a correct street smart naija girl, ur antenna suppose de up immediately...na pussy this bros need ooh no be job him wan gimme...why ask me to bring hardcopy when l can give you softcopy, why not let's meet in Uyo instead...which kind desperation and hardship go make you blind to common street sense, as book smart as she was, after talking into the trap, use common sense play along give him all the sex he needs and save your life first, maybe she did gragra or threatened the serial killer which trigger him to kill her. If some girls have survived that guy from what l herad, then he still has some milk of human sympathy,...anyways, what do l know , may her soul RIP.

You can see the caliber of graduates naija de churn out nowadays, an idiot is asking if an online/virtual test is safe to attend. Only her profile pic and heavily caked make up and talons longer than a falcons will tell you she will need assistance to pass the test. John Grisham in his book, painted house said sorrowfully...women do stupid things...
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by 99thEnemy(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It looks genuine.

Do your online test and be happy. Pls follow the instructions, a very important instruction was written for you to obey in paragraph 3.

Fake jobs don't have the time for online test.

If you are scared of clicking the link, dont not click the link through your email, right click and copy link and then paste it on your browser.

If any software download automatically or ask for permission to download, do not click, i repeat do not click, it is a RAT. Activate Antivirus

You never hear of 0-day ?
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by 99thEnemy(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2021
toyo4souls:
Attached Camry is for sale.
2012 Camry Le (Tokunbo)
Check my signature for details

how much?
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by NwaOtuNaJos: 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
Does anyone know about Dataville Research, they recruit interns. Are they legit?
Re: Help Confirm If this Is Legit by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 10, 2021
Ebony69:
grin u use style distance yourself incase any gbese happens.. well, i hope they are real.. I'll drop update when everything is settled
As in ehh , my dear walaihi, i no get strength for court case, before some one will start quoting my comment. shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#fundlautech#: Alumnus Warns Group Against Extortion Of People / What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) / 2015 MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.