Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (25349 Views)

Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by helinues: 6:54am On May 11, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol dear
alot of things going on in this country that you'll never understand.
for example if not that it was caught on camera who would have thought that the government and politicians can stoop so low to convey hoodlums and touts with police, military and official cars to protest ground just to cause mayhem and chaos in order to dent the peaceful protest and tag it violent so that they'll see the reason to spill their normal blood.
I know people like you will ever doubt if the government will ever go that low.
if you know me well I'm a rational thinker, I don't do crowd things and I can never be manipulated by anyone no matter the person.
I'm not a Kanu follower nor an Ipob person but I do say things as they are without fear of favor or afraid to loose friends.
no sane person whether igbo or yoruba will ever believe such trash from Lagos CP and Kanu unlike him have debunked it immediately.

ask your self this question. just within weeks UK government declared Assylum for Ipob, UGM began attacks on security formations, the charade Owerri prison break a very bad script played by IGP and Uzodinma which got the IGP sacked.
even the dumbest of the dumb will see the very poor script clearly.
within weeks Ikonso was killed and paraded with Military calibre weapons which are still in doubts.
why all these you'll ask?
to validate their terrorist tag on ipob because they never knew that the world where not buying that terrorist charade they called ipob.

This government is very predictive and that's exactly how I predicted how they'll scatter EndSARs protest by planting hoodlums and their online miscreants to defend whatever will be their dirty game and till today their paid agents are still defending the Lekki shootings even when several witnesses and independent body have confirmed it.
Same people now are after igbos
Yes go through their old posts and confirm their my claims.

what you don't know about these people you're affirming their posts is their perpetual hatred for igbos, they hide under fake love of igbos to deceive more people and cause more division among the igbos.
they hide under the "I hate ipob" tag to spew their hatred here on nairaland because they knew that directly mentioning the igbos will attract instant ban to their monikers.
non of them genuinely love igbos and they always gloat whenever any misfortune befalls the igbos.
you won't understand it now but events will reveal it to you and you'll remember I once told you to be careful.
if the government has been sincere in fighting insecurity and unbiased there won't be all these nonsense and if the useless SE governors had created a regional security after Amotekun was formed by SW governors Kanu would have not created ESN. but in the bid to please buhari the stupid Umahi who's now screaming Ebubeagu everywhere said that SE doesn't need a regional security meanwhile Fulani herdsmen where running riot in Igbo land sacking communities from Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi.

so if you sincerely want to blame someone you should start from the source.
just be careful of those that hide under ipob hate to vent their frustration on igbos because to them all igbos are ipob.
I hope you've seen one accusing you of being kanu slave and you spend all your time defending yourself.
once you're pro Igbo you're an Ipob to them no cap.
be wise Ada and don't fall for manipulators.
we're blaming Mbaka today because the same Mbaka dined with those vultures but today eyes don clear.
the same people who'll call you ipob for being a pro Igbo are defending Pantami with all their lives kindly check their posts and confirm if I'm lying.
I'll advise you to steer clear from this politics section to avoid messing up your psych.

Your taquiya tactics can never work

You a rational thinker? Please if you wan dey lie dey small small.

You have been trying all manipulative ways to brainwashed Ada but she is just one focus person who is making use of her 6 free gifted senses by reasoning things rationally/logically

DSS are the one behind UGM,yet you and your likes always celebrate whenever they attack in your home soil.. How is it possible for a rational thinker to celebrate about destruction on his home Land?

DSS are the one sponsoring UGM yet when security officers kill them, you and your likes always feel so sad about the killings of una comrade.

Comot rational from anything you want to talk about on NL cos you are just opposite of it.

Eish
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by adadike(f): 7:23am On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

May God deliver Igboland from the hands of these touts masquerading as freedom fighters.
Amen and Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.