Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (25378 Views)

Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Moferere: 7:50pm On May 10, 2021
Masterito:
An you believe this news? Please sell your brain. It is currently useless.
A whole CP called a press conference, and he informed the world of an impending attack on Lagos by Igbos, ESN and UGM, you are telling me to discard it with a wave of hand?

On which AUTHORITY are you speaking from?
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by ngadaAwo: 7:50pm On May 10, 2021
Silverpurple:

IPOB boys staying in Oyigbo beheaded police men and killed 6 others in Port Harcourt last week friday.

IPOB are officially a terrorist group. Wike just declared 7pm to 6am curfew in PHC only because of IPOB.

Ikwere and other River's indigenes are getting feed up already. This might turn ethnic battle...
in your dreams
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Moferere: 7:51pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
Shey Olu Okeowo don tell you sey yorubass can not afford to live in a separate country cos you would be the biggest loosers.

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

It is losers not loosers

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Moferere: 7:54pm On May 10, 2021
November1857:
Shut up ! Typical loud mouthing Afonja ! The Fulani's has Chased your lots out of their ancestral land to Benin IDP camp, I what have you done about it...

Loud mouthing stunts..

Uncultured element. That's how you tell your father to shut up.

You are a product of poor parenting

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Moferere: 7:55pm On May 10, 2021
Fejoku:

Why being so gullible? Why will IPOB attack Lagos? What's the gain in it? Why do you guys fall for the fulani tricks? You all saw the DSS bringing in thugs to disrupt the Endsars protest. Do you think those guys care who is killed or what is destroyed? Do don't care about anyone or any other thing as long as their cashcow Nigeria remains, they are fine. They can slaughter 50million people just to keep the status quo. This news is directed at creating chaos are you guys are falling for them.

Who dash this one data?

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Sleekfingers: 7:55pm On May 10, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-ipob-plotting-to-attack-lagos-says-cp

if dem born their papa well make dem attack lagos......especially those ipob........we lagosian will walk their people living lagos imside the lagoon......you guys have been warned ooooo

wetin concern lagos with their useless agitation

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by 2elliot: 7:57pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

It is losers not loosers
Thank you. You try for this one. One bottle of origin for u.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Fejoku: 8:05pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

Who dash this one data?
When we tell you to use your head it is simply because if you don't use it, the same bloodsuckers will use it for you. If you allow them to use your natural prejudice, it is you that will suffer it. Of course you know Igbos will defend themselves against anyone who attacks them. So better think very well before you do anything stupid.
As for my data, it is a premium subscription provided by Chukwu Okike Abiama. Do you need some?
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Moferere: 8:06pm On May 10, 2021

Fejoku:

When we tell you to use your head it is simply because if you don't use it, the same bloodsuckers will use it for you. If you allow them to use your natural prejudice, it is you that will suffer it. Of course you know Igbos will defend themselves against anyone who attacks them. So better think very well before you do anything stupid.
As for my data, it is a premium subscription provided by Chukwu Okike Abiama. Do you need some?

2elliot:
Thank you. You try for this one. One bottle of origin for u.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by tobstarizhia(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2021
I just want it to be on record this day May 10th, 2021 that it isn't just IPOB that's threatening to attack Lagos, but, in addition to 24 other separatist groups, ones clamoring for Oodua republic. Because I know the way Nigerians think. And I see killings breaking out because of it, targetted to a specific ethnicity residing in Lagos.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Masterito(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2021
Well it is your choice to believe anything you want. The funny part is that when the real intelligence come you won't hear it until the police or the security agency in charge acts on it.
Moferere:

A who CP called a press conference, and he informed the world of an impending attack on Lagos by Igbos, ESN and UGM, you are telling me to discard it with a wave of hand?

On which AUTHORITY are you speaking from?

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Christistruth00: 8:35pm On May 10, 2021
Farki:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/endsars-tribunal-most-looted-businesses-in-lagos-owned-by-igbos-gen-ahmed1493178/

Kanu in his October Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy Lagos said as Long as Lthe Government of Lagos is still a standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the Audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Fejoku: 9:01pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

Douchebag like you. My educational level is beyond your grasp. Now run along with your fellow touts who are easily deceived to act thoughtlessly.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by federal9: 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
Silverpurple:

IPOB boys staying in Oyigbo beheaded police men and killed 6 others in Port Harcourt last week friday.

IPOB are officially a terrorist group. Wike just declared 7pm to 6am curfew in PHC only because of IPOB.

Ikwere and other River's indigenes are getting feed up already. This might turn ethnic battle...

You are indirectly killing someone with your comment. Could you substantiate that Ipob are the ones behind all these atrocities going on?

We all know that Igbos are armless. I hope you read the confession of a bandit on how weapons are being delivered.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Jsaviour(f): 9:23pm On May 10, 2021
How can Nigerians be so gullible. The police that's extorts you, killed unarmed youths, couldn't save Umoren, couldn't stop bandits or kidnappers is telling you that Ipob wants to attack Lagos.

IPOB means indigenous people of Biafra. This means all Igbos.

So how can an igbo man go to Lagos to destroy things when all he only needs is secession?

And don't tell me the Igbos destroyed things in Lagos during endsars. That's a lie from the pit of hell. Things were destroyed only after the blood tasty fed govt and army/police killed innocent people. And the destruction was done by every angry youth available there.

Bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen have infiltrated the south and their plan is to use divide and rule.

I didn't know people can be this gullible
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by AMBURSAA(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2021
LAGOS MUST BURN...LAGOS IS NEXT TARGET GOD BLESS YOU SEPERATIST ( KANU,IGBOHO)
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by luluman: 9:33pm On May 10, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin
The Yoruba Ronu idiots will soon descend on this thread to digest this fake news
You are SO stvpid to call people Idiots. "Omale" bastard.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Silverpurple: 9:53pm On May 10, 2021
federal9:

You are indirectly killing someone with your comment. Could you substantiate that Ipob are the ones behind all these atrocities going on?

We all know that Igbos are armless. I hope you read the confession of a bandit on how weapons are being delivered.

Keep spreading fake news that Bandits are the ones shooting up the east. When IPOB is don burning the city you eye will open.

What concerns bandit with East. Outsiders generally don't feel welcome there, how many fulani dey Imo?

You see full grown igbo men carrying AK47 in the street in Broad daylight speaking igbo....you say they are bandits....lol

Continue.....
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Silverpurple: 9:54pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
in your dreams

Okonso is a bandit abi...IPOB are officially terrorist.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by federal9: 10:01pm On May 10, 2021
Silverpurple:

Keep spreading fake news that Bandits are the ones shooting up the east. When IPOB is don burning the city you eye will open.

What concerns bandit with East. Outsiders generally don't feel welcome there, how many fulani dey Imo?

You see full grown igbo men carrying AK47 in the street in Broad daylight speaking igbo....you say they are bandits....lol

Continue.....

Go back to main news and see for yourself. Refresh the headlines again and see what their leader said.

Next time, try to comment base on validity and not out of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by chiefobdk(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

They live in the bush, while your kinsmen live among us. We know their shops and their properties. No threat, don't dare it.

We kno ur house and the agbo joints u hang out..

When yoruba beat drum of war.. Go sleep... Nothing will happen.. IBB 1990
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by chiefobdk(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

This is not cowardice. This is reality. Ignore that warning at your peril. In Computer Village and Festac alone, think about the number of people that will be victims of reprisals if Ipob attack Lagos.

U re so funny in mushin alone think about ur people who will be victims of Reprisal..

Stop beating ur empty dry chest u re just a common yoruba no threat..

Wen it comes to shouting match we will give u space
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Moferere: 10:28pm On May 10, 2021
chiefobdk:

U re so funny in mushin alone think about ur people who will be victims of Reprisal..

Stop beating ur empty dry chest u re just a common yoruba no threat..

Wen it comes to shouting match we will give u space

Some of you need to travel.
And I keep saying it. Are you insinuating that Ndi Igbos will overpower a locals dominated Mushin?

This ọzubulu weed wey you dey take ehnnn
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Moferere: 10:32pm On May 10, 2021
chiefobdk:

We kno ur house and the agbo joints u hang out..

When yoruba beat drum of war.. Go sleep... Nothing will happen.. IBB 1990

You stay in the East and push the people in Lagos into fire.

Oyigbo massacre will be a tips
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

We already know

They tried in October using the Endsars Protests as Cover and failed

To God be the Glory

They are probably planning to blame the Fulani Herdsmen for the attack too, that’s how they operate

you be horrible tribalist, abeg change your moniker, no dey disgrace people wey be Christians, even people like us wey no dey play church better pass your likes. No dey use God fuel your nonsense tribalism. Which God you dey give glory.
Nonsense
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by TimeTraveler369: 10:41pm On May 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Lagos has more Natural Gas than Crude Oil.

Ondo has too

Then the billionaire is ignorant of such.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by billyG(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

ENVY
I wish they can attack Abj & chase d vampire master to daura.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Christistruth00: 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Mannnez:

you be horrible tribalist, abeg change your moniker, no dey disgrace people wey be Christians, even people like us wey no dey play church better pass your likes. No dey use God fuel your nonsense tribalism. Which God you dey give glory.
Nonsense

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace

Those who insist on Campaigning for War will hear from the Almighty himself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by adadike(f): 12:57am On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

My friend just Sharap jor.
The same way Northern islamist was accusing Ihejirika and other Christians of sponsoring Boko haram in order to destabilise the north is same thing you are doing today while ala Igbo goes south as a result of foolish actions of IPOB, ESN and UGM. We knows who are behind this attacks, Nobody is deceived by this stupid Taqqiya. Just be a proud terrorist against your own people.
chukwu gozie gi dear. They knew that what they are doing is very wrong, that's why they keep blaming everyone else but themselves. Illiterate people of Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Ojiofor: 1:27am On May 11, 2021
adadike:
chukwu gozie gi dear. They knew that what they are doing is very wrong, that's why they keep blaming everyone else but themselves. Illiterate people of Biafra

May God deliver Igboland from the hands of these touts masquerading as freedom fighters.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by ngadaAwo: 4:39am On May 11, 2021
adadike:
lol dear
alot of things going on in this country that you'll never understand.
for example if not that it was caught on camera who would have thought that the government and politicians can stoop so low to convey hoodlums and touts with police, military and official cars to protest ground just to cause mayhem and chaos in order to dent the peaceful protest and tag it violent so that they'll see the reason to spill their normal blood.
I know people like you will ever doubt if the government will ever go that low.
if you know me well I'm a rational thinker, I don't do crowd things and I can never be manipulated by anyone no matter the person.
I'm not a Kanu follower nor an Ipob person but I do say things as they are without fear of favor or afraid to loose friends.
no sane person whether igbo or yoruba will ever believe such trash from Lagos CP and Kanu unlike him have debunked it immediately.

ask your self this question. just within weeks UK government declared Assylum for Ipob, UGM began attacks on security formations, the charade Owerri prison break a very bad script played by IGP and Uzodinma which got the IGP sacked.
even the dumbest of the dumb will see the very poor script clearly.
within weeks Ikonso was killed and paraded with Military calibre weapons which are still in doubts.
why all these you'll ask?
to validate their terrorist tag on ipob because they never knew that the world where not buying that terrorist charade they called ipob.

This government is very predictive and that's exactly how I predicted how they'll scatter EndSARs protest by planting hoodlums and their online miscreants to defend whatever will be their dirty game and till today their paid agents are still defending the Lekki shootings even when several witnesses and independent body have confirmed it.
Same people now are after igbos
Yes go through their old posts and confirm their my claims.

what you don't know about these people you're affirming their posts is their perpetual hatred for igbos, they hide under fake love of igbos to deceive more people and cause more division among the igbos.
they hide under the "I hate ipob" tag to spew their hatred here on nairaland because they knew that directly mentioning the igbos will attract instant ban to their monikers.
non of them genuinely love igbos and they always gloat whenever any misfortune befalls the igbos.
you won't understand it now but events will reveal it to you and you'll remember I once told you to be careful.
if the government has been sincere in fighting insecurity and unbiased there won't be all these nonsense and if the useless SE governors had created a regional security after Amotekun was formed by SW governors Kanu would have not created ESN. but in the bid to please buhari the stupid Umahi who's now screaming Ebubeagu everywhere said that SE doesn't need a regional security meanwhile Fulani herdsmen where running riot in Igbo land sacking communities from Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi.

so if you sincerely want to blame someone you should start from the source.
just be careful of those that hide under ipob hate to vent their frustration on igbos because to them all igbos are ipob.
I hope you've seen one accusing you of being kanu slave and you spend all your time defending yourself.
once you're pro Igbo you're an Ipob to them no cap.
be wise Ada and don't fall for manipulators.
we're blaming Mbaka today because the same Mbaka dined with those vultures but today eyes don clear.
the same people who'll call you ipob for being a pro Igbo are defending Pantami with all their lives kindly check their posts and confirm if I'm lying.
I'll advise you to steer clear from this politics section to avoid messing up your psych.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Silverpurple: 5:18am On May 11, 2021
federal9:

Go back to main news and see for yourself. Refresh the headlines again and see what their leader said.

Next time, try to comment base on validity and not out of bigotry.

Bigotry? Lolz...some of us are above that.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation by definition. This is not saying the Igbo people or their culture is bad.

IPOB are just a group of misguide youths...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.