Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) (70265 Views)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Ikukuudo: 6:42pm On May 10, 2021
Pammy is missing grin grin
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Ikukuudo: 6:42pm On May 10, 2021
Pammy is missing
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Lovecars501(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2021
Issokay
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by TheFacelessMan: 6:50pm On May 10, 2021
Almaigaa:
Make the Guy check well, the Woman go get Yam legs, Bear Bear for face and Bear Bear for Chest. I cant spend that much for any lady from that Region grin grin grin grin

Troublemaker undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Almaigaa: 6:58pm On May 10, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Troublemaker undecided

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Almaigaa: 7:00pm On May 10, 2021
baddosky1:

Neither would anyone spend money worth one rat on the over-bleached ladies of your region.

Na ladies from your Region bleach pass angry grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by HMZi: 7:05pm On May 10, 2021
Augla1:

Chai, bros you know people oooo
haha....I know one or two oooo
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Ishilove: 7:06pm On May 10, 2021
Man wey sabi grin
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by HMZi: 7:07pm On May 10, 2021
Naturalobserver:
Maybe he's a livestock farmer wink
nope....special adviser to Ortom
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by TheFacelessMan: 7:10pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2021
jaybenugo:
Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-Laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

"My In-Laws Deserve More Than This" - Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-Laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu

A groom from Benue state, Prince Aondona Ornguga has shown off the livestock he presented to his wife's family during their traditional wedding held in Enugu, IgbereTV reports.

Prince Aondona Ornguga posted photos of the cow, two goats, a pig and said that the chickens were on fire so he couldn't capture them.

Sharing the photos on Facebook, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100013827333116/posts/1171332600004307/?app=fbl

Anything good is good for a woman you love.

My friend who travelled to the village for the first time last year was told by her inlaws how their brother revealed to them that he spent so much on her during their traditional marriage and he was expecting more from her too.But he is so angry towards the lady now and wants to divorce her and they encouraged him to.

I know this lady so well, she has spent more than half of her life savings and even took loans to support this man and yet, her reward is hatred for not bringing enough..

You see this marriage matter, only God knows the heart of man and can judge ..
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by baddosky1: 7:14pm On May 10, 2021
Almaigaa:

Na ladies from your Region bleach pass angry grin grin cheesy cheesy

So Mr. Ibu is a lady abi? Your foolishness is smelling! cheesy

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by FuckThaMod: 7:19pm On May 10, 2021
Almaigaa:
Make the Guy check well, the Woman go get Yam legs, Bear Bear for face and Bear Bear for Chest. I cant spend that much for any lady from that Region grin grin grin grin
Only the foolish ones will even agree for you
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Lovestrong(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2021
Almaigaa:
so,so disheartening
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Augla1: 7:20pm On May 10, 2021
HMZi:

haha....I know one or two oooo
Oya, chop knuckle!
Na Father you be!

1 Like

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2021
He's doing well cheesy
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Almaigaa: 7:22pm On May 10, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Only the foolish ones will even agree for you

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by YorubaLord: 7:29pm On May 10, 2021
SimplyShit:
Igbos can spend on their wives sha

Igbo amaka!

Simplyfoool can go to hell

You mean they can pay as the highest bidder. grin
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by adecz: 7:36pm On May 10, 2021
This baby cow & dwarf goat ❓❓ undecided undecided undecided

Better RAM even cost pass
this calf wey suppose to still dey
suck breast.

This groom na wayo groom because
him thinking be say, cow na cow❗❗

➡ Baby cow 60000
➡ 2 Dwarf goats 30000
➡ Local Pig 25000
➡ 10 local fowls 10000

TOtal 125000

cool cool cool
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by victorazy(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2021
felixzo1:
he forgot snails and maybe rat meat since he wants provide all the livestock

And grasscutter grin

As a great hunter grin
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Pennywise(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2021
Nice of the groom. Excellent pictorial evidence should it become necessary for brideprice and all accoutrements to be returned back to owner
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 10, 2021
Jayrow08:

Haba! Come, tell me wetin girl do u?
Dem useless- ALL OF THEM!
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by zedegit: 8:09pm On May 10, 2021
Wahala for who never marry.
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 10, 2021
The groom is a Tiv man from benue state,not Igbo. Mr simplyshit
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Spain007(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2021
Prodigee:
Orisirisi from my east coast blodas!

Lol indeed BLODAS
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Jayrow08: 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Dem useless- ALL OF THEM!
Bro, no b all oo me gan don con hate some of dem like shit bcoz of dis BASTARD. Her name na Lovette, she move my phone. Her number na 0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065.

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by wonder233: 9:09pm On May 10, 2021
Stupidity: there is no price on a human being. Africans still living as savages. Upholding meaningless practices in the name of tradition.
People will reply this comment with so much emotion: "how dare you say bride price is rubbish, bla bla bla". When you eventually get the person to calm down and have a proper debate, he doesn't have anything tangible to say other than "custom", "tradition", and other vague aphorisms.
The black race will continue to be backward. We deceive ourselves we are educated, but so long we don't have the mental capacity to question everything, we are nothing but psuedo-intellectuals

1 Like

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Prugee: 9:31pm On May 10, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Prince5050(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2021
�% Winning and Guaranteed
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2021
felixzo1:
he forgot snails and maybe rat meat since he wants provide all the livestock
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.