Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) (70258 Views)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2021
SimplyShit:
Igbos can spend on their wives sha

Igbo amaka!

Simplyfoool can go to hell

You well soooo ?

no be TIV man you see ?
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 11, 2021
If den born una well make una come tell me say una scatter or share una garri o, since you want open your yanch for SM, make you use brain dey manage una relationship too with your wifey.
Must everything go on top SM
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Joel3(m): 12:45am On May 11, 2021
To each with his own.
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by IsaacAda: 1:00am On May 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-Laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

"My In-Laws Deserve More Than This" - Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-Laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu

A groom from Benue state, Prince Aondona Ornguga has shown off the livestock he presented to his wife's family during their traditional wedding held in Enugu, IgbereTV reports.

Prince Aondona Ornguga posted photos of the cow, two goats, a pig and said that the chickens were on fire so he couldn't capture them.

Sharing the photos on Facebook, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100013827333116/posts/1171332600004307/?app=fbl
When you've, as a married man, you will always be reminded that your in-law deserves better!
But when you don't, your in-law thinks that someone better than you deserves their daughter!
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by SimplyShit: 6:38am On May 11, 2021
99thEnemy:

You well soooo ?

no be TIV man you see ?

Ask your father
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by zedman1(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2021
SimplyShit:
Igbos can spend on their wives sha

Igbo amaka!

SimplyStupid can go to hell
The guy is a Tiv man from Benue o.
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Hastala: 8:02am On May 11, 2021
Naira Marley celebrates his birthday with zlatan, and some of his other friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87tl8aao4j4
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:10am On May 11, 2021
Almaigaa:
Make the Guy check well, the Woman go get Yam legs, Bear Bear for face and Bear Bear for Chest. I cant spend that much for any lady from that Region grin grin grin grin
eeeh make she get, at least he won't need DNA for his unborn kids, better a woman with yam legs than the one in her husband house having kids for a bank manager, all the first children in yoruba land are not for the man the woman is married to...yoruba women and adultery 5&6
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by NELLY1990: 8:49am On May 11, 2021
Hahahahahahah as in eehhhnnn

Nairalanders una no go kill me ooooo.
felixzo1:
he forgot snails
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Blackman101: 9:32am On May 11, 2021
man wickless to man. Only in Africa
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Jayrow08:

Bro, no b all oo me gan don con hate some of dem like shit bcoz of dis BASTARD. Her name na Lovette, she move my phone. Her number na 0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065.

Let's find her and fvck her up.
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Jayrow08: 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Let's find her and fvck her up.
Where u dey base?
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 11, 2021
Jayrow08:

Where u dey base?
I dey Toro for Bauchi
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Jayrow08: 3:58pm On May 11, 2021
nijaomegacode:

I dey Toro for Bauchi
Tor! How we wan con take catch am?
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2021
Jayrow08:

Tor! How we wan con take catch am?
Give me her number and see
Re: Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) by Jayrow08: 7:04pm On May 11, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Give me her number and see
Name: Lovette
Phone No: 0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065
Her Pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.