Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? (4258 Views)

How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone / Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / 23 Quick Ways To Improve Your Novels Writing For Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 5:36pm On May 10, 2021
Discover the proven step-by-step English learning secrets that will help you improve your English skills as a business owner.

If you want to speak English confidently without embarrassment and sound natural close to native English speakers within 6 months.

This is for you.

I help business owners like you that are embarrassed to speak English, have a lack of confidence when speaking English, got cheated in business deals due to bad English skills.

I am here to hold your hand and guide you step by step so you can be able to speak, write, read and understand English easily.

In my 1-on-1 executive English coaching, I will help you.

Improve your English speaking skills.
Improve your English writing skills.
Improve your English reading skills.
Improve your English listening skills.
Improve your English pronunciations.
Improve your understanding of English.
Improve your level of confidence in English.

I will coach you 1-on-1 online so you can improve faster.

Price (Non-negotiable).

Once a week (4 times a month) = 60k/month.
Twice a week (8 times a month) = 120k/month.

You can join my 1-on-1 executive English.
All you need to do is to call now /WhatsApp now: +2348171356051
I will reply to you.

** Please if you are not a business owner this is not for you.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 3:08pm On May 17, 2021
Happy new week lovely people ���
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
How are you doing?
Happy new week and have a blessed week.
Love you all.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Happy New Year my business owners.
Wishing you a prosperous year.

Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
What's next?

I spoke with Mr X two days ago and he asked me Blessing can you help me?

These were the first words he asked me after I greeted Mr X.

I was able to detect the urgency in his words, he wanted a solution, he was sick of it.

Mr X wants a way forward.

He said I can write, I can read but I get scared anytime, my clients or business partners want to speak with me.

Running an international business, you want to be able to speak confidently with your clients and business partners.

Every step you take in the right direction helps you in accomplishing your goal faster.

Are you ready for a real change in your English skills?

P.S I can also help you in improving your English skills.

Send me a message on WhatsApp now: +2348171356051
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
How long have you been trying to improve your English skills?

3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years....have you lost count?

It doesn't matter, I am a non-native English speaker so I understand you well.

Did you try so many ways to improve your English skills but you are not improving?

The best person to help you in any situation is someone that understands you well.

So if you are looking for an English coach that will understand you, I am here for you.

You can't give up because I am here to help you.

P.S I am here to help you.
Send me a dm now, let's talk about how to improve your English skills.

Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Consistency and determination help in getting anything.

Let's try this together.

You can try this anywhere, anytime.

In case you are afraid of making mistakes.

Try to speak within yourself.

30 minutes daily.

Wednesday to Sunday (5 days).

P.S Be consistent, in case you forget to do it. Anytime you remember, do it.

If it's not up to 30 minutes do it.

Consistency is the key here.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Do you feel frustrated with your English skills?

Despite the methods, you have tried to improve your English skills.

You are still not getting the improvements you want.

Don't give up.

There was a time when I also felt that way with my English skills.

My English skills were so bad, my level of confidence was at -0.0000001.

When I reached out to the right person within a short time I was able to improve my English skills.

You can also do the same and you can do better.

Trust me.

Do you know why I love coaching business owners?

Your level of determination is cool cool

You can't deny that.

Despite all odds in your business, you didn't give up.

So you can't give up on this also.

P.S You can reach out to me, I will love to chat with you.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't run away from this grin because it's important.

Most of the time, I receive an enquiry message or call about my coaching service.

It's always about.

I WANT TO IMPROVE MY BUSINESS ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS.

Within two weeks of coaching, I realise they need to improve their English reading skills.

So I decided to ask my next prospect.

On the 24th of December 2021, I received an enquiry message.

Then I asked Mr J

what do you want to improve on?

I got the same reply.

Blessing, I want to improve my business English skills.

Then I smiled at him and I said: "that's great".

Is there anything that you will like to work on?

He replied: That's all.

So I told him to read a few lines of the message he sent to me a few days ago.

He couldn't then I asked him: "do you want to work on that?"

He said it's not that important.

I smiled and convinced him.

Luckily he agreed...

Why is your English reading skills so important for you as a business owner?

Just one stamp or signature on a contract can increase your company's profit or reduce your profit.

That's why it's important to be able to read well.

P.S You don't have to be ashamed of your poor reading skills. You can reach out to me.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348171356051
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Upgrade your business English skills to match what you intend to achieve as a business owner.

As a business owner, you want to improve your business English skills.

So that you can be presentable at those business meetings, business events, business dinners, business parties.

You want your ego to be intact.

You want to get those business deals but your business English is not good enough.

I want you, to be honest, is your business English skills good enough to help you get those business deals?

Be honest.

YES OR NO.

If it's a no.

P.S I am here to help you upgrade your business English skills.

Send me a DM now.
Call/WhatsApp: +2348171356051
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
A few slots are available
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please note that the prices are non-negotiable.

The price for physical classes:
Twice a week: #250,000 (1-on-1).
ReddyFloc:
Discover the proven step-by-step English learning secrets that will help you improve your English skills as a business owner.

If you want to speak English confidently without embarrassment and sound natural close to native English speakers within 6 months.

This is for you.

I help business owners like you that are embarrassed to speak English, have a lack of confidence when speaking English, got cheated in business deals due to bad English skills.

I am here to hold your hand and guide you step by step so you can be able to speak, write, read and understand English easily.

In my 1-on-1 executive English coaching, I will help you.

Improve your English speaking skills.
Improve your English writing skills.
Improve your English reading skills.
Improve your English listening skills.
Improve your English pronunciations.
Improve your understanding of English.
Improve your level of confidence in English.

I will coach you 1-on-1 online so you can improve faster.

Price (Non-negotiable).

Once a week (4 times a month) = 60k/month.
Twice a week (8 times a month) = 120k/month.

You can join my 1-on-1 executive English.
All you need to do is to call now /WhatsApp now: +2348171356051
I will reply to you.

** Please if you are not a business owner this is not for you.

Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are not too old to learn.

You can also speak English without getting scared of making grammatical blunders with the help of the right English coach.

You can reach out to me after seeing this.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
How will you know what's in my mind if I don't tell you?

How will your clients or business partners know what's in your mind if you can't communicate well with them?

I am here to help you.

Call me let's talk
Or send a WhatsApp message

Abegii na for only serious people.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
A few slots are available
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
A few slots are available.

Only for serious business owners.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Don't let anyone intimidate you with their English skills grin cheesy
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
You don't want to feel insecure and lose your confidence when speaking with your clients or business partners.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Happy new month

Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
How will you feel if your clients and business partners can understand you better in English?
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Imagine meeting a person you are attracted to, but both of you can't communicate with each other because you have no common language to speak.

In the same way, try to remember the last time you had a business deal but had to let it go because you know or you felt that your business English skills were not good enough to help you close the business deal.

Does having great business English skills help business owners have profitable exchanges in business?

shocked grin cool YES!!!!!!

Living in a world of constantly growing levels of globalisation.

We both know that profitable exchanges are necessary for every business owner.

P.S. If you feel like your business English skills are not good enough to help you have profitable exchanges in business. Send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2022
There is no more 1-on-1 class.

Group class at Ikeja

#150,000/month

Reach out to me for more information.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Your English skills are supposed to help you get more business deals.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Have you tried to speak in English at a business meeting but people were laughing at you when you were speaking?

Did you feel like disappearing due to the embarrassment you had?

You are not in this situation alone.

No one likes being laughed at due to their grammatical blunders.

P.S If you want me to help you improve your business English speaking skills and your level of confidence.
Reach out to me.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Do people laugh at you when you speak English at business meetings?

It's annoying to have someone laugh at you.

When you are trying your best to communicate well in English at a business meeting.

How do you feel when you get laughed at most of the time?

It's frustrating.
It's reducing your level of confidence.

If you don't want your level of confidence to reduce anymore.

P.S You can reach out to me.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter grin
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Do you find it hard to understand what you read in English?

You want to read books that you will be able to understand, not books that will frustrate you because you can't understand anything in the book.
You can make your reading fun in English.

Do you want to know more about how you can read and understand faster in English? You can send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do you want to improve your English reading skills so that you will be able to read, understand and negotiate business deals, business contracts and agreements well?

P.S You can reach out to me after seeing this post, I may be of help to you �.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
I wish you an amazing weekend, a positive and laughter-filled weekend.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Do you feel tired anytime you try to speak English at business meetings for long hours?

You noticed that anytime you speak your native language for long hours, you don't get tired.

At times, when you try too hard to speak English for long hours.

Do you feel exhausted?

Do your mouth and throat feel dry?

Do you feel headaches?

Do you tell yourself this is enough for the day?

Then you tried to improve your business English skills by yourself.

You noticed that you are getting overwhelmed and you are not getting the improvements you desire in your business English skills.

You are not alone, most of my clients felt that way when they joined my 1-on-1 coaching.

P.S. If you want to improve your English skills faster. You can send me a message to learn more about how I can help you.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
How to get rid of being tired when speaking English for long hours at business meetings?

Even though you practised the way you intend to speak at business meetings with your clients or business partners.

Do you still feel tired?

Does your mouth feel tensed?

Do you feel different from the way you speak your native language?

If your answer to these questions is "yes".

P.S If you want to get rid of the tiredness faster.
You can send me a message.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four writers win N200,000 at the Imbube African Book Festival and Awards / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) / Is The Sentence 'HE'S A GAY' Gramatically Correct? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.