Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone (705 Views)

Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? / Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 6:57pm On May 21, 2022
How to use this exclamation to instantly improve your relationship with someone, to joyfully make yourself the most happiest person

marenx The Writer

I can say it: it's O!

You're going to learn how to use 'O!' to improve your relationship with someone.

You'll be able to use positive expressions such as:

1. O your words are impressive!
2. O it really makes sense!

Of the four major employments I got as a teacher three are as a result of pleasing people not myself.

I don't speak for my existential interest. I don't speak to outclass my listeners. I speak to please, praise and cure.

Using the exclamation O! In my positive speech helps me to achieve that.

Use it to approve someone's suggestion, employ it to praise someone's idea and say it to promote someone's wit.

I stand close to a customer one day in the grosary store when someone at the door says, 'I can go to the National Museum to scream ice-scream.'

'Scream ice-cream?' the customer asks. 'This is a good example of both assonance and alliteration.'

I say, 'O man, you're intelligent.'

The customer, who was haggard, now looks vigorous. He starts telling me how he understands alliteration and assonance when he was studying English in Unijos.

I use the exclamation to approve his idea and we become friends.

In written form O! Can be Oh!

William Arthur Ward, an American motivational writer, said:

"Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate."

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.
Re: How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 6:45am On May 22, 2022
Use it to approve someone's suggestion, employ it to praise someone's idea and say it to promote someone's wit.
Re: How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 5:36pm On May 22, 2022
You're going to learn how to use 'O!' to improve your relationship with someone.
Re: How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 6:39am On May 23, 2022
Continue making people happy and the reward is abundant.
Re: How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 6:55pm On May 23, 2022
You can make things happen, support things that happen and promote things that happen. The choice is yours to begin, not to relent; to observe, not to stumble; to plan, not to waste time; to try, not to procrastinate; to right the wrong; not to wrong the right; to be real you, not to be someone; to be rich, not to be poor....
Re: How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
Be positive. Be great. Be real. Be right.
Re: How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Make yourself interesting. Become inevitable. Speak better. Start learning today.
Re: How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone by marenx: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Don't stop learning. Don't misuse your time. Don't confuse learning with reading. They aren't the same. Learn and apply.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Books From This Site / Get All International Writing Competitons Here / In Need Of Project Topic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.