Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” (37058 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by BrownEnvelop(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12
A married woman has cried out upon discovery that her siblings created a WhatsApp group chat for surviving her, and her husband is the group admin.

She shared her concerns anonymously with, Connotare, a page on Instagram that lets people share stories anonymously.

The woman confessed she felt more hurt when she found out her husband is the admin of the chat group created by her siblings. Worried the kind of information her husband might have been sharing with her siblings behind her back.

Although her behavior is uncertain, many have warned her to change because she may be intolerable if her husband and siblings are teaming up to survive in her presence.

She said;

“I recently found out that my siblings have a group chat titled SURVIVING TOPE which is me. What hurts more is my husband is the admin”

https://nigerianstreet.com/2024/01/12/married-woman-discovers-whatsapp-group-chat-dedicated-to-surviving-her-by-her-husband-and-siblings/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Enny2013(f): 11:47pm On Jan 12
I don't even understand.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by matify83: 2:39am On Jan 13
She must be a tyrant. Someone who is openly defiant and cannot take correction.

316 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by placeofallure(f): 3:18am On Jan 13
If people need special grace, or skills , or abilities to survive you, Tope, then you are of questionable character. You are toxic and difficult to cope with. Honestly, this reminds me of the American movie, 'Deliver Us From Eva'.

Your husband and siblings can't all be bad. Maybe you are meddlesome, maybe you are domineering and unreasonable at times. Just work on your attitude is all! Live and let live.

279 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by NwaliE01: 5:19am On Jan 13
placeofallure:
If people need special grace, or skills , or abilities to survive you, Tope, then you are of questionable character. You are toxic and difficult to cope with. Honestly, this reminds me of the American movie, 'Deliver Us From Eva'.

Your husband and siblings can't all be bad. Maybe you are meddlesome, maybe you are domineering and unreasonable at times. Just work on your attitude is all! Live and let live.

Deliver us from Eva. Wow. You brought smiles to my face.

51 Likes

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Coolsat(m): 5:29am On Jan 13
The woman fit be iyaebe 😂

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by ValCon888: 5:52am On Jan 13
That is an evil woman if you’ve never seen or heard of one.
They have to survive her to actually survive in this world. She must be the crossroad between life and death.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Kingluqman(m): 6:42am On Jan 13
The man will surely love long with her grin

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Jayrockk: 6:55am On Jan 13
Dem no wan gree for you this year grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Switinthemiddle(m): 6:59am On Jan 13
They have planned coup behind this ones back and her husband and junior sis go be chief planner

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Writer50: 7:04am On Jan 13
It should hurt.

Contact me to write any of your school assignment (projects, thesis, proposal, PowerPoint, dissertation), plagiarism check etc.
You can check my signature for details
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by money121(m): 7:04am On Jan 13
Ok
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by IjebuWarrior: 7:05am On Jan 13
I know too many pple that fall into this category. I swear dem all need a special group created for dem as well. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by aikyg(m): 7:05am On Jan 13
Her husband and her siblings are probably tired of her bad attitude and they created the group knowing that she would find out. They know that trying to talk to her was not going to work.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by inoki247: 7:06am On Jan 13
Lol the husband his the admin so the husband go dey take past questions from her siblings grin grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Olarewaju89: 7:06am On Jan 13
When a man marries the wrong woman, the devil leaves him alone because he is finished already undecided undecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by ColonelMichael: 7:06am On Jan 13
Fr
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Badguy77(m): 7:06am On Jan 13
Although the story no clear but all fingers point to the fact that the woman is very dangerous and they needed to work a tactics to survive her dangerous ways..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by greypencils: 7:06am On Jan 13
Mean say Tope Na were

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Griffon(m): 7:06am On Jan 13
Someone has to pray for that man now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by sukkot: 7:07am On Jan 13
cheesy na odogwu Dey marry in this new age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Iamnotfearyou: 7:08am On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.
Turn around to the opposite side where you are standing maybe you will get a better view of the situation on ground

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by AbuAeesha: 7:08am On Jan 13
Omo! This one terrible
Perhaps she is terrible grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by AZControversial(m): 7:12am On Jan 13
grin

The title of the chat group is enough message for her....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by ddippset(m): 7:13am On Jan 13
When I saw the headline I imagined the woman was one of my colleagues but upon reading the full story discovered it's not her.

That lady needs a 20-documentary on "surviving her"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Mokason288(m): 7:14am On Jan 13
“I recently found out that my siblings have a group chat titled SURVIVING TOPE which is me. What hurts more is my husband is the admin”

Your hubby is one of the Admin …

You can’t be the Admin in a Watapp group chat you didn’t create

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Tambari1974(m): 7:14am On Jan 13
Please dear you need to evaluate your attitude towards your siblings and even your husband and make a proper adjustments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Jan 13
She must be Portable true Definition of WAHALA, WAHALA, WAHALA! cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.