Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings (59678 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Heavensent01(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2021
opportunity to import Fulani herdsmen down to south?

banditry?

Amotekun should better be awake during those time because this evil govt cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Segzy19: 10:10pm On May 10, 2021
They have started their nonsense again.

What's with 12am to 4am curfew. How does that affect Covid19?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by bluefilm: 10:12pm On May 10, 2021
ibechris:

There is absolutely nothing confused about this.

India is bleeding.
About 4,000 people died in India just yesterday of Covid. And u know these people can travel alot. It is better we take this step than shout had I know tomorrow.

Stop following CNN.

CNN are the champions of disinformation.

If CNN tells you to stay; you better start running as fast as your legs can carry you.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by ALISMILE(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2021
mcbreeze:
Madness.
Confused being
Tell this to the hundreds of thousands dying in india
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by ALISMILE(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Stop following CNN.

CNN are the champions of disinformation.

If CNN tells you to stay; you better start running as fast as your legs can carry you.

is CNN the only news media in the world?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by 2kurupt(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
Due to Covid-19 or collapsing security structure? Why are they lying?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by pryme(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
zeuss:

Oboy india dey hear am......we better take measures.

It's been more than a year since we have been living with Covid, and we are still here. Did we survived till now because of "measures"?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Moz22: 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
zeuss:

Oboy india dey hear am......we better take measures.
oga, nothing we've not seen here. They are all mad
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by bluefilm: 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
ALISMILE:
is CNN the only news media in the world?

CNN is the echelon of Fake news.

All other fake news media derive from them.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by onyi2k(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2021
Shey u see Brazil, India and Turkey BA?

matex97:
NCDC recent statistics doesn't support this insensitive order. I think this committee is seeking attention since most people don't listen to their press conference again.
Clownish folks.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Ekebest: 10:27pm On May 10, 2021
This man is talking rubbish. Today at House of Representatives, i witness law makers seating on seats that were clearly writ (please do not seat). Social distancing were not maintained. This covid-19 in Nigeria is becoming a scam. This virus cannot survive in Nigeria. The rate at which Nigerians would have died ehh. With our porous borders, do you know how many people use to cross carpeting?
That man should go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by eldoradoxx: 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Security has crumbled, government cannot provide security, they just want to chase you guys indoors, that's all.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
What of students that are gonna take jamb grin
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by DaCharis2016: 10:54pm On May 10, 2021
I see no reason for the 12am to 4am curfew.

And where are such human clusters at these odd hours?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Elinosweet143(f): 11:00pm On May 10, 2021
I guess the disease is only active at night bah grin
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by raad4: 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
Something is fishy here. Somebody wants to move arms, personnel, bandits etc at night no doubt.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by okinopatrick: 11:08pm On May 10, 2021
Abeg who introduce curfew to Nigeria self,

The thing have become one of our culture grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by ayodejisure: 11:28pm On May 10, 2021
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Speakright79(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2021
This directive by government does not make any sense. The recent covid19 numbers do not warrant it. There has been neither an escalation in covid19 cases nor in related deaths. With this directive, they are merely feeding the narrative that Buhari and his fulani government have ulterior motives.

Let all non fulanis in Nigeria be alert and prepare for anything. We should not trust this regime...
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by DgrandFada007(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2021
saphiere:

No sis. The National Chairwoman of PDP in Edo is Male. Lol grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Mandyaya(f): 12:47am On May 11, 2021
Omg!
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by NovusHomo(m): 1:12am On May 11, 2021
mcbreeze:
Madness.
Confused being

Fear of MILITARY COUP d'ETAT. PANIC mode activated. Roger?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by NovusHomo(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2021
ch3ckm8:
I thought the daily numbers have been dropping. So why now?

Fear of MILITARY COUP d'ETAT. PANIC mode activated. Roger?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by shoprite: 1:36am On May 11, 2021
Dumbest move ever! Thousands of people mix during the day in public buses, market places etc sweating and rubbing on themselves . . .you need to visit Mile 12 market ...better yet Idumota . . .and here we are shutting down night clubs and gyms that admit how many people? undecided

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by CrestMan: 1:45am On May 11, 2021
This nonsense "new restrictions" is not for the safety of the citizens against the plandemic rather, it is to pave way to install 5G cables and mast without anyone stopping or disturbing them. They will soon introduce lock downs during the day. After the installation of the 5G, watch how people will begin to die anyhow, how covid cases will surge. If you think this is a conspiracy theory, don't worry, when it hits you or your family, your tune will change.

5G technology is good but this current 5G is dangerous to people's health hence the need to stop and do a review of its health implications.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by ALISMILE(m): 4:28am On May 11, 2021
bluefilm:

CNN is the echelon of Fake news.

All other fake news media derive from them.
My point Mr Man Is that it's not only CNN that is talking about India being the current hotspot of covid
Every news media in the world is talking about it
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Nobody: 4:47am On May 11, 2021
Since there's nothing to do, let's go back and start slaughtering the terrorist in police and army uniforms..

By the way, where did they pack those groundnuts that fell at Onitsha?

We know where they are. These zoo animals are in for a long thing.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Nobody: 4:54am On May 11, 2021
ALISMILE:
My point Mr Man Is that it's not only CNN that is talking about India being the current hotspot of covid
Every news media in the world is talking about it

What is going on in India is population control.. Everyone in the world knows about it. They're over a billion people.

The next in line will be Nigeria. Since COVID-19 vaccine didn't deliver, malaria vaccine will do the job or send Nigeria Army to slaughter one third of their population. The end is still the same result... POPULATION CONTROL.

I don't know who placed this curse on Nigerians, that common sense of reason eludes them. Chai..
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Nobody: 4:58am On May 11, 2021
CrestMan:
This nonsense "new restrictions" is not for the safety of the citizens against the plandemic rather, it is to pave way to install 5G cables and mast without anyone stopping or disturbing them. They will soon introduce lock downs during the day. After the installation of the 5G, watch how people will begin to die anyhow, how covid cases will surge. If you think this is a conspiracy theory, don't worry, when it hits you or your family, your tune will change.

5G technology is good but this current 5G is dangerous to people's health hence the need to stop and do a review of its health implications.

You're right man but Nigerians are not a deserving people. They're worthless idiots who has been sold out by their leadership for monetary gains.. This is not a country. Its an animal farm full of guinea pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Sleekfingers: 5:22am On May 11, 2021
ch3ckm8:
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Sleekfingers: 5:28am On May 11, 2021
ch3ckm8:

it is for our own good.....because of the new variant of covid 19.....from what i have been reading about it.....eg india, turkey, south africa, lesotho etc......the new variant appear to be more deadlier.......

It is just a precautionary measures.......
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Sleekfingers: 5:33am On May 11, 2021
ibechris:

There is absolutely nothing confused about this.

India is bleeding.
About 4,000 people died in India just yesterday of Covid. And u know these people can travel alot. It is better we take this step than shout had I know tomorrow.

help me tell them o.....the new variant is deadly

...most nigerians no dey heat word, dem get coconut head.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.