Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings (59666 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Sleekfingers: 5:42am On May 11, 2021
ABINTUK:
This is a strategy to deploy killer Fulani herdsmen around the country at night.... The moment they succeed in encircling the country, they attack will start...

fulani this, fulani that, na only fulani dey attack?......those killing the police and burning of their stations are fulani too?

Oga go and read about the new variant in india.......the same imdians that are coming to nigeria......and u expect the government to just fold their arms? Do u know that people are still coming to nigeria from india? The immigration are collecting $50 at the airport.....
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Sleekfingers: 5:45am On May 11, 2021
Indispensable85:
I really don't understand this new decision. The recent statistics does not in any way corroborate this harsh stand. It doesn't connect. The figures have been small and within control.

na because of the new variant....i am 100% in support of their decision.......nigerians no dey hear word.........

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by TemmyT002(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2021
Doesn't make sense.
Is it during the midnight that COVID-19 sleeps or what?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by ATTemi: 7:19am On May 11, 2021
Look at India.
Super1759:
Fear of Ungun known men..

Nigeria have not had a single death for 3-4 days now, the numbers of infected person is quite low like never before.

The UK government don open stadium for people to go watch match

And silly iberibe people are saying what!!!
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Indispensable85(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

na because of the new variant....i am 100% in support of their decision.......nigerians no dey hear word.........

If na 4 d new variant what they would've done was to tighten all borders and put strict regulations on international flights then ban flights from some countries like India. We don't have it in Nigeria right now so policies to prevent it from coming in is the smart thing to do.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by masui(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2021
Charleys:

Guy Indians are dying because of the vaccine not because of Corona

Please explain.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Tonyblessed(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2021
We Christians already know of their evil intentions which will never come to pass. They think is how they started with the church when it first began. It will never work this time around. They should go and face bandits and Boko Haram in the North. Useless government.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Hastala: 8:02am On May 11, 2021
Naira Marley celebrates his birthday with zlatan, and some of his other friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87tl8aao4j4
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Tonyblessed(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2021
zeuss:

Oboy india dey hear am......we better take measures.

Talking rubbish. Is India Nigeria. People are hungry and insecurity in most places. Is only the evil politicians the virus will affect. Not those who serve the living God.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by friendl: 8:07am On May 11, 2021
Puzzle that will never end is NIGERIA
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by buJu234: 8:37am On May 11, 2021
come guys.. i welcome this oo..

India has proven that if u do anyhow with COVID without vaccination,

u will see anyhow in dead bodies oo..
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by davidodiba(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2021
zeuss:

Oboy india dey hear am......we better take measures.

Are you not tired of this scam?
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by ibechris(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2021
bluefilm:

Stop following CNN.

CNN are the champions of disinformation.

If CNN tells you to stay; you better start running as fast as your legs can carry you.

I have not watched nor google CNN for past 3years because of their propaganda. But be careful Covid is real.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Clinton207: 9:39am On May 11, 2021
This is highly uncalled for going by the daily statistics of infection, recovery and death rate. I think the govt. is indirectly prescribing this as a measure to curb insecurity. May God heal our land (Nigeria).
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Godszilla: 9:48am On May 11, 2021
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Sleekfingers: 10:17am On May 11, 2021
Indispensable85:

If na 4 d new variant what they would've done was to tighten all borders and put strict regulations on international flights then ban flights from some countries like India. We don't have it in Nigeria right now so policies to prevent it from coming in is the smart thing to do.

u are right......do you know that indians are still coming to nigeria ? The immigration at the airport do collect like $50 and above from them.....
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by bluefilm: 10:27am On May 11, 2021
ibechris:

I have not watched nor google CNN for past 3years because of their propaganda. But be careful Covid is real.

COVID might be real.

But it is not in anyway as deadly as what the media is desperately fighting to make you believe.

Thank God, the scam is wearing off now and they are finding it more and more difficult to sustain their COVID lies.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by BigSam13: 10:44am On May 11, 2021
Chinese are no more covering there nose
Awon dindinrin
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Indispensable85(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

u are right......do you know that indians are still coming to nigeria ? The immigration at the airport do collect like $50 and above from them.....

My brother the situation in our airports is so disgraceful. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is truly in charge of this country.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On May 11, 2021
Indispensable85:

My brother the situation in our airports is so disgraceful. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is truly in charge of this country.

very disgraceful....and those are not even ashame to ask for bribe...most of the foreigners are fully aware , so they put the money in their passport.....corruption is totally embedded in the system.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by ch3ckm8: 1:53pm On May 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

it is for our own good.....because of the new variant of covid 19.....from what i have been reading about it.....eg india, turkey, south africa, lesotho etc......the new variant appear to be more deadlier.......

It is just a precautionary measures.......
wow

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by bottlewater1(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
zeuss:

This is how a myopic fo.ol thinks.
Lol I am very sure you didn't check the dictionary before typing
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by zeuss: 5:08pm On May 11, 2021
bottlewater1:

Lol I am very sure you didn't check the dictionary before typing

Being coy at your own ignorance..... showcasing ur want for understanding.....myopia means being short sighted and in this context being inability to appreciate the long run.
Re: COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings by Charleys: 2:12am On May 12, 2021
masui:

Please explain.

Read this, this will explain more to you than I will ever do

.https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Read to the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.