Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Warns On Covid19 Vaccine (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Warns On Covid19 Vaccine (video) (197 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Warns On Covid19 Vaccine (video) by matnkem1: 9:43pm On May 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp2VFbjB0mk
Bishop David Oyedepo advices on covid-19 vaccine

Let me warn you against this deadly thing circulated round the country, because it has not been duly tested. An elder of this church, who works with the World Health Organisation, confirmed this, thanking me for always speaking the truth about the authenticity of the COVID-19 vaccine.

He said vaccinators went to churches to get people vaccinated, adding that it is an “insult,” and assault to enforce vaccination on anyone.

“They wanted Africa dead. I heard them say it. When we didn’t die as they proposed, they brought out this vaccination scheme. You need to hear their proclamation that Africa will lack spaces to bury corpses. But, today, reverse is the case. Africa has the least casualty among all the other continents of the world.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns On Covid19 Vaccine (video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:45pm On May 10, 2021
D

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Celebrates Eid Today (photos) / God Promise To Israel / Do Not Ask God To Protect You Or Kill Your Enemies, Ask From Him These 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.