Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? (793 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by Myketuale(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2021
There is this lady am dating, though she's 2 yrs older than me and also a single mother.
Most times when I call her she would claim she's busy, let's chat she would say she doesn't have battery that she can't chat.

So I angrily deleted our WhatsApp chat and blocked her on WhatsApp. Ever since then she's been angry with me, that I fail to understand her, that I easily get angry.

The lady in question is not a liability, she claims am her only guy, that she's not with anybody.
But why is she giving me attitude??
She would say nothing.

Should I move on or settle things with her?.
Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by Myketuale(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2021
Lalasticlala please move it to the promise land.��
Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by doggedfighter(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2021
Nonsensical fabricated poorly written shallow bullshit .

Are you sure you have a job?

The way you are looking for chat up and down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by Jeon(f): 11:29pm On May 10, 2021
Myketuale:
There is this lady am dating, though she's 2 yrs older than I and also a single mother.
Most times when I call her she would claim she's busy, let's chat she would say she don't have battery that she can't chat.
So I angrily deleted our WhatsApp chat n blocked her on WhatsApp. Ever since then she's been angry with me, that I fail to understand her, that I easily get angry.
The lady in question is not a liability, she claims am her only guy, that she's not with anybody.
But why is she giving me attitude??
She would say nothing.

Should I move on or settle things with her?.

Lalasticlala
Mynd4

Lollittaa my baby where y'at.
Com answer this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by Myketuale(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
Nonsensical fabricated poorly written shallow bullshit .

Am not good in writing stories
I only summarized it.
I need advice.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by Innobee99(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2021
Myketuale:
Lalasticlala please move it to the promise land.��
Move what do which Land?
Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by WoundedLamb: 11:54pm On May 10, 2021
This explains the dynamics between some girls and thier more ambitious or advanced boyfriends. Lol.
Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by Myketuale(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2021
Innobee99:
Move what do which Land?

Lol
Re: Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? by Myketuale(m): 12:03am On May 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
This explains the dynamics between some girls and thier more ambitious or advanced boyfriends. Lol.

I don't get u bro
Pls shed more light.

(1) (Reply)

Men And Sex…. / You'll Never Sit In Front Sit After Watching This Video / How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.