Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? (27417 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Except a woman has made up her mind that she does not want to have kids. Having children at a fertile age is key. Please do not wait too long to settle down or marry. It is not easy for many women after the age of 35 to 40s to conceive children. It is very possible for a woman to have children in her 40s and even 50s but the chances are not high compared to a woman in her 20s.

Should a woman marry a madman or have a baby with an irresponsible man because one wants to have kids? Definitely no.

Do not fall into the category of a woman who is so focused on her careers or degree that she ignore to date or ignore life after work. That PhD can wait if you already have a Master.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Sandralight(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why is it that men are the ones obsessed with when a woman should give birth lol
Abeg let women breath!!!!

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Offpointng: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sandralight:
Why is it that men are the ones obsessed with when a woman should give birth lol
Abeg let women breath!!!!

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids disorders that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by sobhladi: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is Marriage supposed to be for everyone?

11 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Adachizzy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let women breathe. It's not like we don't know the best for ourselves, or y'all care about us more than we do.

There are many options to making babies now, at the end of the day, what matters this day is taking care of a child, not bringing it into the world.

As long as it isn't hurting you, a woman’s age should not be your concern.

Women this, women that, haba!!
PS: I'm not 30 or 35, before some bitter people here misread and misyarn.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Sandralight(f): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids illness that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec
Ok
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Kentursky(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Not my business with whatever they decide to do with their lives.
Abi1985:
Except a woman has made up her mind that she does not want to have kids. Having children at a fertile age is key. Please do not wait too long to settle down or marry. It is not easy for many women after the age of 35 to 40s to conceive children. It is very possible for a woman to have children in her 40s and even 50s but the chances are not high compared to a woman in her 20s.

Should a woman marry a madman or have a baby with an irresponsible man because one wants to have kids? Definitely no.

Do not fall into the category of a woman who is so focused on her careers or degree that she ignore to date or ignore life after work. That PhD can wait if you already have a Master.

14 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by jeromestarks: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Once a woman is above 23 before you met her, please do not have anything serious to do with her unless you want to use all your hard earned money to treat diseases which you knew nothing about.

Just fvck her and keep fvcking her until you meet a woman within 18 - 23.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by MarketDispatch: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
True or false?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by akube34: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Abi1985:

you just wake up, decide to write this up,& post. Be like say u really get time for hand cus if u r busy, u won’t think abt this

9 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2023
akube34:
you just wake up, decide to write this up,& post. Be like say u really get time for hand cus if u r busy, u won’t think abt this

OK and so
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Olokobintin: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Girls! Girls!! Girls!!! How many times have I called you? Do not mind all these chew gum boys o. Have fun with your life, sample many ponono with wild experience. The good thing is that men like me plenty for outside to save you.

As the one of the contestants for the captain save a hoe position. You have my full support.

15 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Fahvvy: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2023
For those who are attacking the OP, I hope you're aware of the implications of late pregnancy? undecided...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by GeneralPula: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
If a girl is lucky, it’s good she settle at her young age..
Young girls have high chances of meeting a good guy that can love them forever than when she don grow up old..

Believe it or not, it’s extremely rare for a girl to find a genuine partner when she don near or pass 30! At this stage, 99% of guys she’ll meet just want to knack & pass with many fake promises, 90% of guys she’ll meet won’t be completely single..

Nature already structured us as humans! And I kinda agree to that saying.. * women doesn’t have much time biologically*! My experience with women also made me know girls of 27+ without genuine partner, not a day goes by that such girls won’t think about having partner..

Either she’s saying it or not. Either acting it or not. The truth always remains within the heart!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by stylishwears: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Partially
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by nony43(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allow single women to breathe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
sad
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Think9ja(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
kiss
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by AnonymousMod(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
shocked
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Angelfrost(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is a very daft post!

Such emotional blackmail, prejudice, and pressure on women is quite stale, and the fact that it's solely echoed within Africa underscores why the continent is where it is today!

Marriage is not a trophy for women...! Childbirth is a beautiful thing but should not be forced upon anyone, neither should any man or woman be age-shamed into these two sacred states!

If singleness and non-parenthood favors anyone, let him or her stay there and thrive there!... If adoption of kids suits you, then follow that path!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by finallybusy: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okay, I will spread the gospel.
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by bigdammyj: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reading...
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by DamnnNiggarr: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
shocked

I'm an advocate of early marriage...

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by ItisWell22(f): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
😥

Sad truth!

3 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Dimaya: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you're a young man who's getting married, your wife's age is linked to her ability to bear children. In today's growing fertility crisis, lots of young families are forced to undergo assisted fertility treatments to conceive. And the costs are expensive with unpredictable results.

For single ladies, it's important to prioritize getting married by 25 particularly if they want to have children.

In a podcast with a leading public health physician, he makes a compelling argument why young women across Africa who want to have a family, should prioritize getting married by the age of 25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3jkN-6dOw

A study published by the University of Edinburgh in the UK reveals that 90% of a woman's eggs are used up by 30. Most first time mothers-to-be find it difficult getting pregnant in their thirties.

https://www.ed.ac.uk/news/all-news/ovaries-280110

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Dem go hear?

They rather chose to waste away their youths and later on be going from one church to the other seeking for a miraculous husband when meno-stop start knocking on their doors.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Mindlog: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids illness that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec

And which data tied those neurodevelopmental disorders exclusively to older age of conception and birth..... don't show off your ignorance.

I do Neurodevelopmental Assessments (NDAs) and a good percentage of the mothers are in their 20s and early 30s.

You should maybe research on "old sperm and birth defects".

In today's reality, it is more a function of finance not marriage for a woman to become a mother as a woman can have children without being a wife......so it is not exclusively about getting married.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Gppgn(f): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
The female gender is like a flower.. her time is limited.. a man of 50 yrs can get married to a girl of 20.. irony of life.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by iCauseTrouble: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
grin
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by NobleSeed(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
To the mod that move this nonsense to fp..
Belike corn 🌽 dey your head

5 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Boogyman557: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Apology Letter To My Man / My Father’s Wife (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.