Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? (663 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by Erebeshe: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please ideas are welcome, relying on one source of income has never and will never help anyone in this country. What profitable business can one do with ₦1.5 million?
Re: What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Go for Palm oil business by March and April, u buy it and store it after six to seven months u sell, by God grace u will laugh

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by Erebeshe: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
Go for Palm oil business by March and April, u buy it and store it after six to seven months u sell, by God grace u will laugh

Kindly oblige me with more insight
Re: What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by Ynix(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Erebeshe:
Please ideas are welcome, relying on one source of income has never and will never help anyone in this country. What profitable business can one do with ₦1.5 million?
If you know you don't have basic business experience or you have a busy job. It is better you invest in reliable and Stock Exchange Commission approved Businesses.
But if actually you want to kick start a business, it is better you keep your money and start by learning Essential skills that will make you not lose your money.
Meanwhile good options for such amount including fish farming, electronic trading, peer to peer Cryptocurrency transaction on reliable cryptocurrency exchanges.
Digital Enterprises like Digital Marketing, YouTube.
It is important you also ensure you register a business so you can be able to also raise tractions of funding as you scale up.
If you want any further discussion chat me up on 08089456258
Re: What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Erebeshe:

Kindly oblige me with more insight
by March/April u buy sheap price after seven months the price will go up for example last year some buy it 9k selling it 21k after six months, u will see double of ur money, u look for someone that know good Palm oil that will follow you to buy. go and make ur research about Palm oil 3 to 5 years it doesn't spoil
Re: What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by Erebeshe: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ynix:

If you know you don't have basic business experience or you have a busy job. It is better you invest in reliable and Stock Exchange Commission approved Businesses.
But if actually you want to kick start a business, it is better you keep your money and start by learning Essential skills that will make you not lose your money.
Meanwhile good options for such amount including fish farming, electronic trading, peer to peer Cryptocurrency transaction on reliable cryptocurrency exchanges.
Digital Enterprises like Digital Marketing, YouTube.
It is important you also ensure you register a business so you can be able to also raise tractions of funding as you scale up.
If you want any further discussion chat me up on 08089456258
Thanks for this info, as a busy person (work related) what are the reliable SEC businesses you recommend
Re: What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by Ynix(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Erebeshe:

Thanks for this info, as a busy person (work related) what are the reliable SEC businesses you recommend
I know of two, one will give you post dated cheque, they are into oil and gas and agriculture while the second will give you let's say about 5% of your investment monthly and you will get back your original funds by the end of the year.
Try chatting me up on 08089456258, to discuss better and weigh the options including previous suggestions I made.
Re: What Profitable Business Can ₦1.5m Do? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Well, I would recommend e-commerce and selling electronics if you are in Lagos.

Being in Lagos offers you an opportunity to really get the best out of this business.

I could put you through tho.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get,keke For Hire Purchase In Ibadan / Make 10,000 Naira Daily Without Investment / Matter settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.