Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? (3662 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by onefuture: 7:20am On May 11, 2021
How did our girls get here?

Welcome to Nigerian campuses where little girls are practicing 'wifely functions'!

Just visit the boys' hostels and you would be disappointed to find out that it is now common for a girl to live in with a course mate.

It is now common for her lover to give her the popular compliment 'you look sexy my gal' and she would gladly reply 'thank you, honey, with a flirty voice and a romantic smile.

Who is her lover?

A 300 level student whose CGPA is barely up to 1.78!����

And they are aiming for the next best couple award for the session by the departmental association. So, the girl needs to live with him to prepare along.

What nonsense! It seems that some girls suddenly loose their senses immediately they gain admission.

I've seen that some of them have no more sense of caution, honour, and dignity.

They would change their wardrobes and acquire a new set of make-ups just to look sexy enough for the guys.

In months, they would start sleeping around with boys. I mean boys who collect pocket money from their uncles!� Dirty boys who most of the time are infected with sexually transmitted diseases�

Hey! I want you to know that you were sent to school to obtain a degree, not a disease.

The campus is called a school; school not sex! You are on campus to receive education, not ejaculation. You are there to master the use of a pen not the pleasures of a penis.

Wake up, girl! Do some thinking. Your future is greater than the 'best couple award'.

You cook for a boy you are more intelligent than.

You give your virginity to a boy who will leave you after graduation� You play wife to a boy who cannot even care for himself�

Oh, you have given too much. Enough! Open your eyes; Can't you see you're being foolish?

You are passing through the fears of unwanted pregnancies yet you are opening your legs to a coward who cannot stand before your father.

And when you eventually get pregnant, he would be brutal.

GET SOME SENSE AND PUT YOUR LIFE IN ORDER!���

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Kriss216: 7:22am On May 11, 2021
The annoying part is, after doing all these house chores for their yeye boyfriends, eventually, they get married, they started saying cooking, cleaning and washing is tedious for them.
Some will start to request for house helps.

Something they did for their boyfriends without complains o. But, once they're married, story change.

Married women always look for excuses to justify their laxity!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by SmithRussell(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:
The annoying part is, after doing all these house chores for their yeye boyfriends, eventually, they get married, they started saying cooking, cleaning and washing is tedious for them.
Some will start to request for house helps.

Something they did for their boyfriends without complains o. But, once they're married, story change.

Married women always look for excuses to justify their laxity!

grin grin grin
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by MotivationKG(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2021
Once any of your beloved girlfriend or lover recently gains admission into any higher institution,

Bro, she don go and she don belong to everybody in that school.

Most especially the year 1 students, dem dey always get that urge to taste university dicks in their first year.

3 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by seankafor(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2021
It's so all over the world

Don't make it sound like a Nigeria thing

4 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by donbachi(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2021
seankafor:
It's so all over the world
Don't make it sound like a Nigeria thing
naija own too much.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by uboma(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2021
I wonder why you are quick to blame only the girls. How about the boys/men? If they do not encourage such behaviour, the girls will have no one to perform 'wifely' you roles to...

13 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by donbachi(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2021
Dem go wear the guys boxers and t-shirts,dey form wife.

5 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 11, 2021
Someone's daughter did same for me that year in sch so I reserve my comment

9 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Womanizer(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2021
Is it a crime to co-habit while in school?

If it's not then STFU!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Ebukacute(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2021
Award for best couple?
It is finished!!!!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:35am On May 11, 2021
Op are the girls cohabiting with themselves? Don't make it a particular gender or a solely naija thing, condemn both boys and girls doing it cos at the end, they both get damaged for it, not a particular gender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by tolufase: 10:39am On May 11, 2021
That's what our society has turned to. It's limited to our campuses - you see a young girl as little as 15 lying to their parents about visiting an uncle or Aunt only to end up in a man's house. That's when you be hearing so so person is missing whereas, the girl is enjoying herself with another

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by BigDan69: 11:20am On May 11, 2021
Lols I enjoyed my days in school with this.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by oneolajire(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2021
Nonsense, you mean, girls married each other while on campus?

Why blaming girls for FORNICATION while sent to acquire EDUCATION?

Why not train your guys to be morally and spiritually strong before getting admission into tertiary institution.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by CLEVER123(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2021
Mr op pls put it on loudspeaker because these girls do not want to av sense
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by CLEVER123(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=oneolajire post=101582875]Nonsense, you mean, girls married each other while on campus?

Why blaming girls for FORNICATION while sent to acquire EDUCATION?

Why not train your guys to be morally and spiritually strong before getting admission into tertiary institution.[/quotGuy no b force dem force dem

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by SportsHD: 2:33pm On May 11, 2021
onefuture:

Welcome to Nigerian campuses where little girls are practicing 'wifely functions'!

Shey na me send you make you no see girl date for school?

dey there dey kap nonsense.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Maclink288: 4:39pm On May 11, 2021
MotivationKG:
Once any of your beloved girlfriend or lover recently gains admission into any higher institution,

Bro, she don go and she don belong to everybody in that school.

Most especially the year 1 students, dem dey always get that urge to taste university dicks in their first year.
Very true bro.
That was how a girl that made promises to me before gaining admission only for her to be disvigrined in less than a week in school.

I was really heartbroken cause I think I'm a little bit different, if I profess my love to anyone it has to be from the heart. And this was the first girl I really loved.
We move nonetheless cool
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2021
cry

Tufiakwa umunwanyi.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by neyohh: 5:09pm On May 11, 2021
Quickest way to fck up your lives both male and female.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by mytime24(f): 6:27pm On May 11, 2021
Naija youths keep discussing abt sex sex
While d old cargoes are stealing ur futures in government

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by oneolajire(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2021
CLEVER123:

Madam no b force dem force dem

Guy, you didn't check to see that I am a male, not a madam. Treat girls the way they will treat your sisters candy daughters
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Morientez: 8:02pm On May 11, 2021
The one wey dey pain me pass na the numerous abortion wey dem dey do.. Na only God knows the kind woman dey person go marry.

3 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Olamilekxy(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2021
Maclink288:

Very true bro.
That was how a girl that made promises to me before gaining admission only for her to be disvigrined in less than a week in school.

I was really heartbroken cause I think I'm a little bit different, if I profess my love to anyone it has to be from the heart. And this was the first girl I really loved.
We move nonetheless cool

Lmao lover boy

you dey look uche face..... girls like bad boys. So you were thinking you will disvirgin her on your wedding night? Well life is full of experience, hope you've learn.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2021
mytime24:
Naija youths keep discussing abt sex sex
While d old cargoes are stealing ur futures in government

You should have put it this way:
"Naija youths(men) should tackle the old cargoes stealing our future, and leave the future is female to be cooking, washing, satisfying the sexual needs of their boyfriends, and do several abortions for them"

Umunwanyi nzuzu

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by ibkonekt(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
I see some people saying it takes 2 to tango...granted, however remeber that the effect of living such a lifestyle impacts both genders differently. Here are some of the effect of these life styles.

STD- Both genders
Hiding body counts- affects women
Ashamed of slacked vagina - affects women.
Ashamed of slacked boobs and used body-women
Proud of bedding many girls-affects men
Lost pair bonding- affect women
Lost innocence-affects both genders
Lost focus to be great- mostly affects men because a womans most important focus in life is motherhood which during a pretend relationship is sort of being fulfilled
Pregnancy- women

In essence women stand to lose a great deal by wh0ring their bodies around. Do not blame men blame God or blame biology for making women the way they are. If men got pregnant men would be told mpre often not to sleep around. Its common sense. But the problem is a woman nature is to be prostitute by default once any authority or control is removed from a woman, her wh0re of babylon nature reveals itself in full force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Liverpoolman(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2021
Whatta guan man!

I'm not religious but cohabitation is bad
The slogan of most girls in higher institution is; " I come school to collect Ph D (pikin husband and degree)" last last she nor go even see degree collect... Lord have mercy!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by angelfallz(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2021
They wouldn't listen o!
Reno Omokri spoke about how he has no sympathy for single mothers, and they started attacking him.

LADIES YOU ARE THE ONES THAT GET PREGNANT, THEREFORE YOU HAVE MORE TO LOSE!!!

https://web.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/256193526286093/?flite=scwspnss&_rdc=1&_rdr

onefuture:

Just visit the boys' hostels and you would be disappointed to find out that it is now common for a girl to live in with a course mate.

It is now common for her lover to give her the popular compliment 'you look sexy my gal' and she would gladly reply 'thank you, honey, with a flirty voice and a romantic smile.

Who is her lover?

A 300 level student whose CGPA is barely up to 1.78!����

And they are aiming for the next best couple award for the session by the departmental association. So, the girl needs to live with him to prepare along.

What nonsense! It seems that some girls suddenly loose their senses immediately they gain admission.

I've seen that some of them have no more sense of caution, honour, and dignity.

They would change their wardrobes and acquire a new set of make-ups just to look sexy enough for the guys.

In months, they would start sleeping around with boys. I mean boys who collect pocket money from their uncles!� Dirty boys who most of the time are infected with sexually transmitted diseases�

Hey! I want you to know that you were sent to school to obtain a degree, not a disease.

The campus is called a school; school not sex! You are on campus to receive education, not ejaculation. You are there to master the use of a pen not the pleasures of a penis.

Wake up, girl! Do some thinking. Your future is greater than the 'best couple award'.

You cook for a boy you are more intelligent than.

You give your virginity to a boy who will leave you after graduation� You play wife to a boy who cannot even care for himself�

Oh, you have given too much. Enough! Open your eyes; Can't you see you're being foolish?

You are passing through the fears of unwanted pregnancies yet you are opening your legs to a coward who cannot stand before your father.

And when you eventually get pregnant, he would be brutal.

GET SOME SENSE AND PUT YOUR LIFE IN ORDER!���
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Cokahot: 8:07am On May 12, 2021
Yeah her. Yeah yeah yeah yeah hear.
Ah gor to get it. I got t get it. All yeah. Sisquo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPBCuKOrZM
Re: Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2021
Shut the f**k up is it your business

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In The Classroom Having $3× In Ebonyi State.... / Young Elephant 'trying To UnCloth' A Woman [PHOTOS & VIDEO] / Check Out This Leaked Sextape(Picture attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.