Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

She Is Available. No Game . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Available. No Game . (677 Views)

The World Of Game . Don't Click , There Is No Game . / 61 Female Languages. No Game . / Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Available. No Game . by Perfectskills01(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2021
When you approach ladies . They are available for these .

1. Available for sex .

2. Available for committed relationship.

3. Available for ordinary friendship.

4. Availabilities depend on how you approach her . Your approach determines where you will be placed in her life .

It is wrong to approach a lady with the intention of committed relationship when you actually need sex .

It is wrong to approach ladies with the intention of having sex with her when you actually need commited relationship.

What you want should be made cleared in other not to confuse her or yourself .

Some girls are not available for sex because they already have someone giving it to them .

Some are not available for serious relationship because someone else is serious with them on that level . It's possible that what she wants is just sexual things. She doesn't want something serious that will eventually make her to have issue with her serious guy.

Some ladies are not just available for what you want .

When you approach ladies for something and they decline . Don't feel depressed, it simply means that SHE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR WHAT YOU ASK FOR .Move to the next girl available girl and explore.

I once met two ladies on different occasions.

Lady 1.
One of them actually wanted sex but I couldn't decode on time because she appeared as a good girl.

I called her and she wasn't giving me attention again. She felt I had lost the chance I had with her the other day .

Lady 2
I got a call from her.

She gave me the impression that she wanted money and she was expecting me to ask for sex then we could make a deal . Gotcha but declined for my personal reasons .

Other ladies.
The way you approach her will make her to open up to me .

She said " Sex use to hungry me badly but am just enduring it "

There was one of my neighbour . She would tell me she needed someone that could pay her for sex .

Lesson :
When you approach a her, you never can tell what she wants . They will communicate their interest to you with their language.

Female languages
https://www.nairaland.com/6547873/61-female-languages-no-game#101572787

Women will always be women. They can never tell you they want sex , it's your job to decode it .

Learn female language.

The truth is , some are not available for sex. They already have someone who is giving them. If such girl rejects you. Move on , she is not available.

Some girls are available for serious relationship. If you want something serious with her, she will give you attention.

Some of them don't even know what they want . You are the man, lead her . It's your job to make her desire what you want .

In most cases, your approach determines how she would take you.

Join us and learn practical dating lessons. Check this whatsapp for real practical game contents, every tuesday and friday . For men only.

WhatsApp number
Zero seven zero eight six seven seven eight one seven eight .

Note :
Our game contents go with some commitment. We deal with all aspects of dating.

When you approach ladies . They are available for these .

1. Available for sex .

2. Available for committed relationship.

3. Available for ordinary friendship.

4. Availabilities depend on how you approach her . Your approach determines where you will be placed in her life .

It is wrong to approach a lady with the intention of committed relationship when you actually need sex .

It is wrong to approach ladies with the intention of having sex with her when you actually need commited relationship.

What you want should be made cleared in other not to confuse her or yourself .

Some girls are not available for sex because they already have someone giving it to them .

Some are not available for serious relationship because someone else is serious with them on that level . It's possible that what she wants is just sexual things. She doesn't want something serious that will eventually make her to have issue with her serious guy.

Some ladies are not just available for what you want .

When you approach ladies for something and they decline . Don't feel depressed, it simply means that SHE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR WHAT YOU ASK FOR .Move to the next girl available girl and explore.

I once met two ladies on different occasions.

Lady 1.
One of them actually wanted sex but I couldn't decode on time because she appeared as a good girl.

I called her and she wasn't giving me attention again. She felt I had lost the chance I had with her the other day .

Lady 2
I got a call from her.

She gave me the impression that she wanted money and she was expecting me to ask for sex then we could make a deal . Gotcha but declined for my personal reasons .

Other ladies.
The way you approach her will make her to open up to me .

She said " Sex use to hungry me badly but am just enduring it "

There was one of my neighbour . She would tell me she needed someone that could pay her for sex .

Lesson :
When you approach a her, you never can tell what she wants . They will communicate their interest to you with their language.

Female languages
https://www.nairaland.com/6547873/61-female-languages-no-game#101572787

Women will always be women. They can never tell you they want sex , it's your job to decode it .

Learn female language.

The truth is , some are not available for sex. They already have someone who is giving them. If such girl rejects you. Move on , she is not available.

Some girls are available for serious relationship. If you want something serious with her, she will give you attention.

Some of them don't even know what they want . You are the man, lead her . It's your job to make her desire what you want .

In most cases, your approach determines how she would take you.

Join us and learn practical dating lessons. Check this whatsapp for real practical game contents, every tuesday and friday . For men only.

WhatsApp number
Zero seven zero eight six seven seven eight one seven eight .

Note :
Our game contents go with some commitment. We deal with all aspects of dating.

(1) (Reply)

Watch It Rain Dollars At Simi’s Daughters Birthday / Get Paid Daily For Sharing Ads On Whatsapp Status / We Are Broken Up But We Are Getting An Apartment Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.