Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu (1627 Views)

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed2nd(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Good, stop confusing it with believing God.

Lol, you regurgitated the point from your gods that hot and dry weather is what helped Africa have a lower case rate and death rate. i showed you places with similar hot and dry weather, you started singing and stammering. You keep giving the insane point about average temperatures just to massage your gods further. Why not average their carefulness and lockdown fa,lol. Why are the highest cases not coming up in the low temperature period and months. Isn't it reasonable to explain why the cases spiked in Iran and India as the temperature increased?

Like i joked earlier, why not average their proper response na. You said dry and hot weather is not good for Covid, and that's what helped Africa. So you suppose that Nigeria and states outside Lagos and Abuja are more careful than these countries? Why are they not spiking? Why are careful countries topping and toppling the charts still?

Like you initially referred to Sub saharan Africa when you were warming up to cover up for your gods, because you know inside who i refer to. But now, you're playing maps. Let me help you again. We were talking about God helping the helpless like in Esther's time. You said you were not there cheesy, then i mentioned the Covid case and God's mercies on the helpless Africa despite the gloom and doom predictions of your gods. Awake?
Look again at last week's hot and dry, lockdown measures, Covid cases for the different countries and cities. Come up with a scientific explanation, not all these samba dance.

LMAO! I laugh in Fauci

[img]https://media./images/1b069223247890a8414c344fd7d0a80b/tenor.gif[/img]

A study conducted by researchers in the University of Maryland in the US found a correlation between temperature, humidity and latitude, and the spread of Covid-19.
"We looked at the early spread [of the virus] in 50 cities around the world. The virus had an easier time spreading in lower temperatures and humidity," said Mohammad Sajadi, the lead researcher.
"Not that it doesn't spread in other conditions - it just spreads better when temperature and humidity drop."

SOURCE
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2021
LordReed2nd:

LMAO! I laugh in Fauci

[img]https://media./images/1b069223247890a8414c344fd7d0a80b/tenor.gif[/img]

A study conducted by researchers in the University of Maryland in the US found a correlation between temperature, humidity and latitude, and the spread of Covid-19.
"We looked at the early spread [of the virus] in 50 cities around the world. The virus had an easier time spreading in lower temperatures and humidity," said Mohammad Sajadi, the lead researcher.
"Not that it doesn't spread in other conditions - it just spreads better when temperature and humidity drop."

SOURCE

Lol, your scientific explanation has many holes as we've seen. Everyone knows that a flu virus and all its family and relatives including Covid should spread more easily when temperature and humidity drops. But they somehow forgot this factor in their early projections for Africa, hehehehe. Secondly, the cities in Iran and India for instance have defied this correlation and experienced astronomical surges in cases and deaths as temperature increased over this year. Which shows that temperature or humidity alone doesn't stop the virus. Being careful alone doesn't stop the virus. Even percentage of vaccinations hasn't reflected enough compared to the sheer and clear mercies that helpless and hopeless Africa has enjoyed. Carry out further studies prof. hahahahahaha.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed2nd(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Lol, your scientific explanation has many holes as we've seen. Everyone knows that a flu virus and all its family and relatives including Covid should spread more easily when temperature and humidity drops. But they somehow forgot this factor in their early projections for Africa, hehehehe. Secondly, the cities in Iran and India for instance have defied this correlation and experienced astronomical surges in cases and deaths as temperature increased over this year. Which shows that temperature or humidity alone doesn't stop the virus. Being careful alone doesn't stop the virus. Even percentage of vaccinations hasn't reflected enough compared to the sheer and clear mercies that helpless and hopeless Africa has enjoyed. Carry out further studies prof. hahahahahaha.

Good grief you are pedantic to crazy levels, person dey burn you dey ask why the bearbear no burn. LMAO. Did I say it was the only factor? You are obviously only looking for what to argue about. However your belief in god's mercies explains nothing, imaginary beings have no explanatory power; they are good only for entertainment. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2021
LordReed2nd:

Good grief you are pedantic to crazy levels, person dey burn you dey ask why the bearbear no burn. LMAO. Did I say it was the only factor? You are obviously only looking for what to argue about. However your belief in god's mercies explains nothing, imaginary beings have no explanatory power; they are good only for entertainment. Bwahahahahaha!

Bidding for time, lol. You tried numbers and failed woefully, then you absurdly tried averages and still had the tail tucked in. Here's something your gods can't explain to you in a clear way, lol. Bring in the factor reed, let's see the factor why helpless Africa is not swept under by the Covid as your gods projected. They underestimated the mercies of God. It's right in your face, God delivers. God alone conveniently answers the pertinent questions of purpose, origin, afterlife and the supernatural. Things your gods can't even fathom.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed2nd(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Bidding for time, lol. You tried numbers and failed woefully, then you absurdly tried averages and still had the tail tucked in. Here's something your gods can't explain to you in a clear way, lol. Bring in the factor reed, let's see the factor why helpless Africa is not swept under by the Covid as your gods projected. They underestimated the mercies of God. It's right in your face, God delivers. God alone conveniently answers the pertinent questions of purpose, origin, afterlife and the supernatural. Things your gods can't even fathom.

Bwahahahahaha! It's now clear you are just looking for who to argue with, I think I've given you enough attention. Meanwhile your god remains a figment of the imagination. LMFAO
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2021
LordReed2nd:

Bwahahahahaha! It's now clear you are just looking for who to argue with, I think I've given you enough attention. Meanwhile your god remains a figment of the imagination. LMFAO

How you conveniently lie to yourself despite interacting with me for years is ethereal. i don't care for attention, i have too much of it always. As long as you make dull claims that influence folks like Samuel who refuse to think for themselves, i have no choice than to help correct you and help you from a fatal derailment. God remains a figment of your imagination but you talk and write about Him every single day, is your case not worse than pandemic like this? When will your alter~reality address the questions to satisfaction?
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed2nd(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

How you conveniently lie to yourself despite interacting with me for years is ethereal. i don't care for attention, i have too much of it always. As long as you make dull claims that influence folks like Samuel who refuse to think for themselves, i have no choice than to help correct you and help you from a fatal derailment. God remains a figment of your imagination but you talk and write about Him every single day, is your case not worse than pandemic like this? When will your alter~reality address the questions to satisfaction?

LMAO! Who send you work? No be me sha o. Bwahahahahaha! The things I write are there for people to check and read for themselves and come to their own conclusions. If you want to keep nitpicking that's your problem not mine but this is a public arena that promotes the exercise of freedom of speech. I know it galls you that in exercising it, your god beliefs are made fun of but thems the breaks buddy. Bwahahahahaha!

Infidel By Ayaan Hirsi Ali / Do You Think Prayer/praying Is Overated? / Nigerian Boxer dedicates victory to TB Joshua