Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month (38689 Views)

Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by WorldRichest: 3:25pm On May 11, 2021
annisy:
@MBuhari is the real Gee
I fear anybody wey no fear this @Apc and @MBuhari

The real Gee will be disgraced, humiliated by God, very very soon. The gods of our land have turned their backs against Buhari. Our Father in Heaven has turned His back against Buhari. Even Buhari's wife has turned her back against Buhari.

He whom the gods want to kill, they first make him mad.
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by McStoic(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
Kaiser20:

What if the gate of hell is within.
Location of the hell doesn't matter. It shall not prevail.
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by Richthekid: 5:09pm On May 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by henzy4life: 10:29pm On May 11, 2021
This is Daniel in a lion's den. He will come out stronger and his enemies will be thrown into the lion's den while they are going to be devoured even before landing
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by Basher8583: 10:53pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:
Is Mbaka the only Reverend father in the Adoration Ministry?

Can't he step down and allow others to carry on with the ministry?

Make dem tiff him money before him come back abi. Aint gonna hapen son
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by kkonyeji(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2021
pickatyouu:
Men of God should avoid being actively involved in politics and with politicians, they can corrupt and swallow you.
If you say na lie ask osinbanjo.

Is he still the VP? Haven't heard his name 4 a lonnnnnnnnggggggg time
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by ofiko123(m): 2:23am On May 12, 2021
Bad news for worshippers there anyways..
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by InvertedHammer: 7:07am On May 12, 2021
/
The message is loud, clear and well-delivered.

Unknown gun men on the prowl. Worshippers attack Bishop's court.

Law enforcement agents and church leaders who are used to acting with impunity are being challenged by the masses. I see positive change in Nigeria soon. People are becoming wiser.

/
Re: Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month by jude79(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
tishbite41:

Aptly said.

I hope we don't go the way of Turkey

Actually it's not fear but discipline, lack of discipline is what is affecting Islam, and that's why it's a breeding ground for terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.