Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze (18642 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 2023: Nigeria Is Bruised, Only Igbo Presidency Can Heal It – Ohanaeze Tells Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:33am On May 11, 2021
Lagos erred the moment they gave omonile and baales the right to sell land to lagosians. Now the urban layout of Lagos state is so weird that building a road has become so difficult. Infact adding just 2meters (to expand them)to existing roads has become almost impossible .

If omonile can sell lands to migrant Yoruba , why wouldn't they sell land to Igbo?
For your information,the aworis own Lagos . They are the indeginuos tribes . Every other individual is a migrant
Heavensent01:

this funny but true

Igbo said all this but everyone knows they're just chest beating, I still blame those omonile that sell land for them the same price indigenous yoruba are purchasing it

it make easy for them to be dominating almost all areas
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by emonis88: 11:34am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Why can't these people be consistent for once?

Tinubu owns 98% of Lagos.
Igbos own 99.8% of Lagos.
Hausa and fulani have taken over Lagos.
Nobody owns Lagos (no man's land).

All coming from the same set of people. angry

Yet

Lagos is shitty
We deveroped Lagos
Lagos is overhyped
angry angry angry

And after empty threat of invading Lagos, the albino hunchback IndecentStar lamidi cownu chickened out again as usual.
Looks like u swallow everything u hear hook ,line n sinker. How do u think any igboman il want to attack lagos ? Lagos belongs to d Southwest , n it is a place any southwestern is proud of cus it hosts people from all parts of d country n even d world. So anybody who attacks lagos is like throwing a stone in d market, it can hit d person's family member.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:35am On May 11, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Do you think Lagos State is your father's land. From Benue State yet you can't proffer solutions to your fatherland. Why do you think you have a say in Lagos?

Zombie claiming Lagos
ok mr op . Are an indeginuos Lagosian?
And do you known asiwaju is from ekiti state, and not a lagosian?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Rabson44(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Thomist post=101579480]The fear of Igbo, the beginning of wisdom.
Why replying the nonsense statement from the incompetent Commissioner?

IPOB can't attack Lagos, simply because Igbo owns Lagos. We don't destroy our own. And UGM don't attack without reason. If any tout threaten Igbos in Lagos, they will surely regret it, cus is going to be brutal than the endsars protest in Aba, Port Harcourt and Lagos. Trust me. Nobody is shaken by the lies called news.

You're a clown, igbo owns Lagos? You can't destroy your own, but you destroying east cause Fulani owns east? Do you think you can win in Lagos? All the way from East? By the time ogun, ibadan alone descends on you, you all shall be thrown inside lagoon, always claiming what can never be theirs, selfish useless set of people. Go back to your potopoto land.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:38am On May 11, 2021
I am forced to ask this question. I have lived in Lagos for over 2.5 decades and I have witnessed over 25 epic Hausa Fulani Vs Yoruba war,and ijaw Vs Yoruba wars. Nd infact I saw 4 with my naked eyes . Some the Yoruba won and some they lost woefully .

But I have never seen an Igbo Vs Yoruba war .
Are these LCC and BMC online warriors going to start one with us ? Only time will tell
flokii:
Same thing Ojukwu did in 1967, bombing Lagos and killing Yorubas in SW.. Ok, let's assume the central government was in Lagos at the time, what excuse would IPOB have today that capital has moved to Abuja.

You people should just cross your boundary and see.

Isn't it obvious today that IPOB and Igbos in Lagos hijacked EndSars protest to wreck havoc and carnage, burning police station and state infrastructure here and there, the exact same pattern they are replicating in South East today. If you want to destroy things like the destroyers that you are, limit it to your enclave. The moment you cross to another region, you have invited war and war is what you'll get.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Sunday2021: 11:38am On May 11, 2021
We are waiting for them. If ipob attack Lagos we will make sure that no Igbo man survive in Lagos. They should continue attacking and killing their fellow igbos in the east,no problem. But if they try that nonsense in Lagos,we will turn their ancestral land to a burial ground.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by GreenArrow1(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Baawahala:

You will start looting their businesses....
Always waiting to grab where you didn't sow...
Nothing else.

Looting comes naturally with violence however, if/when the UGM export their madness to another region other than the SE/SS, it is the ordinary Igbo civilians who will bear the brunt of reprisals; and looting would be the least of their worries.
I'm just saying it as it is. You doubt that? Check the history of reprisals to attacks by everyone in this country, including the Igbo's who most recently dragged out an entire Fulani family, slaughtered and butchered them, effectively wiping them off the face of the earth for crimes committed by their armed tribesmen in the bushes.
You are probably thinking by now that that slaughter was justified as you'll be reasoning that there's no way that Fulani family weren't privy to the activities of their bandit tribesmen.
That is the same way it will be for Mr. Emeka, Chukwudi and their respective families who are just legit traders doing their businesses in Kogi, if/when the IPOB/UGM carries out attacks that continues to claim the lives of Igala men. (Just an example).
Nobody has the monopoly of being unreasonable.
One of my kinsmen is being buried this weekend (killed by UGM). Coincidentally, in the very village he's being buried in, Igbo trades litter everywhere going about their businesses unhindered. If he were my blood brother, I assure you most solemnly that by now, I would be knee deep in the blood of innocent people who hail from the same region as his killers with specific total disregard to gender and age.
Not everyone on here is all talk and no bones. Touch my person and I'll skin as much of your people alive until I go down in a hail of bullets. ...and that's just me, one person. Many others abound.
As they clap for the UGM's display of violence, they should also remember that everyone who's affected, just like the UGM, has a right to reply in ANYWAY they deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Sunday2021: 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
I am forced to ask this question. I have lived in Lagos for over 2.5 decades and I have witnessed over 25 epic Hausa Fulani Vs Yoruba war,and ijaw Vs Yoruba wars. Nd infact I saw 4 with my naked eyes . Some the Yoruba won and some they lost woefully .

But I have never seen an Igbo Vs Yoruba war .
Are these LCC and BMC online warriors going tonight one with us ? Only time will tell
go and ask your father what is war before coming to write rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by topboss: 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
We are waiting for them. If ipob attack Lagos we will make sure that no Igbo man survive in Lagos. They should continue attacking and killing their fellow igbos in the east,no problem. But if they try that nonsense in Lagos,we will turn their ancestral land to a burial ground.

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:44am On May 11, 2021
You talked about TERRORISTs who dragged and killed a very hardworking Fulani family in igbariam?

The entire Igbo tweeter condemned it in very strong terms , i also cried when I read that news . The condemnation of this despicable act was spontenuos across all igbo platforms. And the Fulani saw and read it.

Now back to the slaughter of over 3000 Hausa Fulani in Ibadan by the Yoruba after the ENDSARS.
The Yoruba went online and supported it wholeheartedly and even threatened more violence against the north. Then came the emergence of Sunday igboho.

Are you this daft ? How short can your memory be ?
GreenArrow1:

Looting comes naturally with violence however, if/when the UGM export their madness to another region other than the SE/SS, it is the ordinary Igbo civilians who will bear the brunt of reprisals; and looting would be the least of their worries.
I'm just saying it as it is. You doubt that? Check the history of reprisals to attacks by everyone in this country, including the Igbo's who most recently dragged out an entire Fulani family, slaughtered and butchered them, effectively wiping them off the face of the earth for crimes committed by their armed tribesmen in the bushes.
You are probably thinking by now that that slaughter was justified as you'll be reasoning that there's no way that Fulani family weren't privy to the activities of their bandit tribesmen.
That is the same way it will be for Mr. Emeka, Chukwudi and their respective families who are just legit traders doing their businesses in Kogi, if/when the IPOB/UGM carries out attacks that continues to claim the lives of Igala men. (Just an example).
Nobody has the monopoly of being unreasonable.
One of my kinsmen is being buried this weekend (killed by UGM). Coincidentally, in the very village he's being buried in, Igbo trades litter everywhere going about their businesses unhindered. If he were my blood brother, I assure you most solemnly that by now, I would be knee deep in the blood of innocent people who hail from the same region as his killers with specific total disregard to gender and age.
Not everyone on here is all talk and no bones. Touch my person and I'll skin as much of your people alive until I go down in a hail of bullets. ...and that's just me, one person. Many others abound.
As they clap for the UGM's display of violence, they should also remember that everyone who's affected, just like the UGM, has a right to reply in ANYWAY they deem fit.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by GreenArrow1(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2021
Iykoto86:
and the fulanis kidnapping and attacking your villages are more peaceful than the igbos abi?

Never knew that the dream of the Igbos was to be as violent as the Fulanis.
Someone said here yesterday that the reason why you (Igbos and Fulanis hate) yourselves so much is that you are very much alike. Seeing the reactions of you lot on here lends credence to that.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:45am On May 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have asked him and he said wars are only instigated by cowards ...
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:51am On May 11, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Never knew that the dream of the Igbos was to be as violent as the Fulanis.
Someone said here yesterday that the reason why you (Igbos and Fulanis hate) yourselves so much is that you are very much alike. Seeing the reactions of you lot on here lends credence to that.
the Igbos are not interested in wars. Yes like we always say , Mazi Kanu is and has always been a con man. He is cashing out in a yahoo way.

But you must be mentally lazy not to see this.

Yet again , we are all aware of the very satanic and dangerous ASIWAJU VARIANT OF LAGOS POLITICS . Where he uses terror and fear to drive his selfish dominace of over 20m people .

At least you saw what happened during AMbODE SAGA.

A state with 6m voters , will register only 900,000 voter turn out during election ..

I remember what Elrufai said during his highly publicised spat with tinubu.

He said ," we know how to remove the godfather of lagos, HE SHOULD STOP MAKING NOISE . WE KNOW THOSE WHO USE TERROR TO PERPETUATE THEMSELVES IN POWER. JUST ALLOW 70% OF LAGOSIANS TO VOTE AND THE MAN IS OUT".

these were the words of ELRUFAI .
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by GreenArrow1(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2021
Conrod:
Yes,especialy when we consider the way you decimated those that sent your people into exile in benin republic.

You really think this is all about some Yoruba vs Igbo online banter abi?
Today, you are killing and clapping.
The Governors when have been trying to pacify the families of those killed know for a fact that these killings have real offline ramifications. Unlike you, they know reality.
In every nook and cranny of this flawed country, your people abound with their families. Keep killing, the food go soon done.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Thomist(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Rabson44 post=101580333][/quote]

Which ogun, or Ibadan? Where are the cowards when one fulani man chased u all to Benin camp.

See this fool o
Try nonsense. Nobody is threatened in the East.
Police are only getting paid back.

This reminds me of Babangida words in 1993
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:54am On May 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
oh ok Mr online warrior .

But don't you think the action you threatened here against the peaceful Igbo in Lagos ,will eventually lead to the break up of Nigeria ?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:56am On May 11, 2021
Listen and listen .. social.media na cruise .

You jolly well know you cannot touch a hair on the head of an Igbo man.. prove me wrong ,go ahead and do it
GreenArrow1:

The Governors when have been trying to pacify the families of those killed know for a fact that these killings have real offline ramifications. Unlike you, they know reality.
In every nook and cranny of this flawed country, your people abound with their families. Keep killing, the food go soon done.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Thomist(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:

Abia must be Yoruba land.

We invite you to come and seek for common councilorship election. If u can boldly build industry in Abia then u are qualified even for the senatorial seat. Coward, can you?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:59am On May 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
You talked about TERRORISTs who dragged and killed a very hardworking Fulani family in igbariam?

The entire Igbo tweeter condemned it in very strong terms , i also cried when I read that news . The condemnation of this despicable act was spontenuos across all igbo platforms. And the Fulani saw and read it.

Now back to the slaughter of over 3000 Hausa Fulani in Ibadan by the Yoruba after the ENDSARS.
The Yoruba went online and supported it wholeheartedly and even threatened more violence against the north. Then came the emergence of Sunday igboho.

Are you this daft ? How short can your memory be ?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by ismodiwa(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2021
kingbee90:
The Northerners have always been against a united south(Yorubas + igbos) that is why they always want to plant a seed of discord between these 2 ethnic groups. The minority Fulanis can't stand the south if we are united eg. the Last "End Sars" protest. There was no Afonja, no Igbo on nairaland & in Lagos during that protest until the caliphate used TINUBU & YORUBA MUSLIMS to disrupt the movement & said the Igbos wanted to destroy Lagos.
I wish this statement of yours has a face so I can smack it..
Your too dumb we need to get rid of people like you in this country.. youre been sentimental and religiously biased
#you doomed for life if you don't change your ideas.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Conrod: 12:05pm On May 11, 2021
GreenArrow1:

That (jews) israelis were all over the arab world didnt stop them from fighting for their independence in 1948 and ever since.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Chidex50(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Why can't these people be consistent for once?

Tinubu owns 98% of Lagos.
Igbos own 99.8% of Lagos.
Hausa and fulani have taken over Lagos.
Nobody owns Lagos (no man's land).

All coming from the same set of people. angry

Yet

Lagos is shitty
We deveroped Lagos
Lagos is overhyped
angry angry angry

And after empty threat of invading Lagos, the albino hunchback IndecentStar lamidi cownu chickened out again as usual.
Talking trash as usual. Hatred makes you believe any fake news cooked up against the Igbos. Anyways, that's your own choice!

Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland. Hope you're seeing all these?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 11, 2021
GreenArrow1:
I believe the families of those killed by your prized UGM will disagree strongly with the statement insinuating that you lot are peaceful.
However, IPOB couldn't attack Lagos as the repercussions would be in apocalyptic proportions.

I no know say you don turn tribalist, use to enjoy your posts on saynotocultism, never knew you have joined the bandwagon
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by GreenArrow1(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
Listen and listen .. social.media na cruise .

You jolly well know you cannot touch a hair on the head of an Igbo man.. prove me wrong ,go ahead and do it

Prove you wrong? Who are you again?
I have seen my fair share of violence (My previous nairaland exposés with verifications by many others confirm that).
So, I understand clearly the weight which unmitigated acts of aggression carry. That can not be attributed to online cruise. This is not banter. The person, like you, who believes that he can go on killing people without paying a price is the one who thinks everything is just cruise.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:10pm On May 11, 2021
Mannnez:

I no know say you don turn tribalist, use to enjoy your posts on saynotocultism, never knew you have joined the bandwagon
oh yeah GreenArrow1 was a very active guy on the saynotocultism thread. He confessed of being a rugged but yet repented cultist .

But i ask today , do you see any repentance in him?

I need your answers
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:13pm On May 11, 2021
I have no envy of your previous life . But if you think as a cultist you have the power to be on the same chess board with nationalists , then you need to go take your phycothic drugs . Please stick to your medications ..
GreenArrow1:

Prove you wrong? Who are you again?
I have seen my fair share of violence (My previous nairaland exposés with verifications by many others confirm that).
So, I understand clearly the weight which unmitigated acts of aggression carry. That can not be attributed to online cruise. This is not banter. The person, like you, who believes that he can go on killing people without paying a price is the one who thinks everything is just cruise.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
oh yeah GreenArrow1 was a very active guy on the saynotocultism thread. He confessed of being a rugged but yet repented cultist .

But i ask today , do you see any repentance in him?

I need your answers

That guy dey fall hand these days, I've been following most of his comments these days and I see so much tribalism in them. I'm actually shocked, didn't expect something like that from him cos I thought he was more exposed.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nitt: 12:19pm On May 11, 2021
kingbee90:
The Northerners have always been against a united south(Yorubas + igbos) that is why they always want to plant a seed of discord between these 2 ethnic groups. The minority Fulanis can't stand the south if we are united eg. the Last "End Sars" protest. There was no Afonja, no Igbo on nairaland & in Lagos during that protest until the caliphate used TINUBU & YORUBA MUSLIMS to disrupt the movement & said the Igbos wanted to destroy Lagos.

Northerners kee u there.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:19pm On May 11, 2021
Mannnez:

That guy dey fall hand these days, I've been following most of his comments these days and I see so much tribalism in them. I'm actually shocked, didn't expect something like that from him cos I thought he was more exposed.
thank you .. he HAS been off his drugs . I have just adviced him to STICK TO HIS MEDICATION. HOPEFULLY HE WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD .

MEDCINE HAS DONE WELL TO MANY PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“He Is Not Nigerian, Can’t Contest For President” – Group drags Atiku to Court / NDLEA Arrests Six Over Drug Cookies, Intercepts UK, Saudi-bound Cocaine / Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.