Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze (18573 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 2023: Nigeria Is Bruised, Only Igbo Presidency Can Heal It – Ohanaeze Tells Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 6:09pm On May 11, 2021
And maybe your other half Mr prowalker will wanna add something?
Heavensent01:

the only think I like here is I gave you a work, you took time digging people's post, if this is the same way you build your common sense, you won't be disgracing your lineage here

if Biafra come, are you not going to return home? or is it until ugm identify you and send you to your ancestors as they have been sending your fellow kinsmen lately

Yoruba remained indivisible, imagine the dummy telling me to relocate back to Yoruba land while him Igbo can forget his mud Florida region and stay put in Yoruba land

only God knows what your mother ate when she conceived you, you're more of an imbeciles to me than insane specimen
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Heavensent01(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
And maybe your other half Mr prowalker will wanna add something?

please chose your stupidity wisely, you're disgracing the entire Igbo race with this your stupidity

I haven't see in my life where someone will be swimming in his own foolishness like you.

can't you just pretend you're sane for once?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by iampeterben(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2021
Very true
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by codedsoft(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Sometimes... I wonder the level of reasoning of these group of people. That means if anybody does any rubbish in Lagos, even Boko Haram at the moment it will be attributed to Igbos, dead brains at work.
Yorubas are jeolous and envious of Igbos investment in Lagos, they are trying every possible means of looting Igbo investments in lagos

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by codedsoft(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Sometimes... I wonder the level of reasoning of these group of people. That means if anybody does any rubbish in Lagos, even Boko Haram at the moment it will be attributed to Igbos, dead brains at work.
Yorubas are jeolous and envious of Igbos investment in Lagos, they are trying every possible means of looting Igbo investments in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 8:34pm On May 11, 2021
Of course we know who is ment here .. don't be silly. Your vituperations has given you out as a ment case
Heavensent01:

please chose your stupidity wisely, you're disgracing the entire Igbo race with this your stupidity

I haven't see in my life where someone will be swimming in his own foolishness like you.

can't you just pretend you're sane for once?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Basher8583: 10:49pm On May 11, 2021
pickatyouu:
We contributed and will keep contributing to the development of Lagos.

No go contribute to your dirty muddy region. Shameless people. Have you even bothered to ask yourself why no one drags SE with you guys the way you drag SW and North with everyone.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 5:59am On May 12, 2021
Basher8583:

No go contribute to your dirty muddy region. Shameless people. Have you even bothered to ask yourself why no one drags SE with you guys the way you drag SW and North with everyone.
but Lagos is no man's land. Are you aware ?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Heavensent01(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Of course we know who is ment here .. don't be silly. Your vituperations has given you out as a ment case

whatever that means, just stop describing your dad in public, it speak low of your IQ and it's ridiculous to his personality that's if he has one
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 7:42am On May 12, 2021
Heavensent01:

whatever that means, just stop describing your dad in public, it speak low of your IQ and it's ridiculous to his personality that's if he has one
hahahaha. Am Happy that at least you've owned up to being a mental case . Nevermind ,I would not stigmatize you .I visit neuropsychiatric in yaba for charity a lot , and I mingle with lots of ment cases.

And I can say here , symptoms of a ment case abides in you (early stage mental case) .. any phyciatrist in the house can buttress my point.

See a doc.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 7:52am On May 12, 2021
mooremoney:
Who asked Ohaneze to speak for the igbos

They are the true representative of the people.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Heavensent01(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
hahahaha. Am Happy that at least you've owned up to being a mental case . Nevermind ,I would not stigmatize you .I visit neuropsychiatric in yaba for charity a lot , and I mingle with lots of ment cases.

And I can say here , symptoms of a ment case abides in you (early stage mental case) .. any phyciatrist in the house can buttress my point.

See a doc.

please what's this cow crying about?

who collect your biscuit that you're crying like this

express yourself in a sane mind, can't even comprehend this your gibberish
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 8:50am On May 12, 2021
Hahahahah but at least you have agreed that you are indeed a mental case , baaah?
Heavensent01:

please what's this cow crying about?

who collect your biscuit that you're crying like this

express yourself in a sane mind, can't even comprehend this your gibberish
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Sunday2021: 8:54am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
do you think you have the capacity to give them.back as e dey hot ?

Are you sure ?
very sure!!!
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Heavensent01(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Hahahahah but at least you have agreed that my dad is indeed a mental case , baaah?

even if I won't agree, your stupidity here is an evidence

it's obvious you took the mental disorder syndrome after him
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 9:17am On May 12, 2021
Heavensent01:

even if I won't agree, your stupidity here is an evidence

it's obvious you took the mental disorder syndrome after him
oh keep editing my comment . Am good with it. But me I cannot insult your Papa and your mama oo.. not in my blood . Hahahaha

My dad was a PhD holder in electrical engineering.

Let me say here that you're mentally challenged.
This is how the doctors at the neuropsychiatric hospital access mental disorders.

THEY TRY TO TRIGGER YOU . AND they watch HOW LONg it TAKES FOR YOU TO FLIP AND HOW DEEP YOUR PARANOIA GOES ...

then the evaluation begins .

As you can see , bro please see a doc. You're ment ooo
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Basher8583: 9:53am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
but Lagos is no man's land. Are you aware ?

Lol. We shall see when the Biafra war reloaded you are asking for starts. Lets see howmany of you will stay back in no mans land. Shameless.

Why cant you have no mans land in SE at least worse case scenario you can colonize Port Harcourt as your no mans land since you have similar traits and its closer to the coastline as lagoon dey do you guys strong tin
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 9:57am On May 12, 2021
Basher8583:

Lol. We shall see when the Biafra war reloaded you are asking for starts. Lets see howmany of you will stay back in no mans land. Shameless.

Why cant you have no mans land in SE at least worse case scenario you can colonize Port Harcourt as your no mans land since you have similar traits and its closer to the coastline as lagoon dey do you guys strong tin
I repeat .. LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND ..

oyaah jump into the lagoon now now ..
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by ogbuefi677(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2021
GreenArrow1:
I believe the families of those killed by your prized UGM will disagree strongly with the statement insinuating that you lot are peaceful.
However, IPOB couldn't attack Lagos as the repercussions would be in apocalyptic proportions.
Go and apocalypse fulani that has been killing your ppl and chased them to Benin republic.
Ewu
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Heavensent01(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
oh keep editing my comment . Am good with it. But me I cannot insult your Papa and your mama oo.. not in my blood . Hahahaha

My dad was a PhD holder in electrical engineering.

Let me say here that you're mentally challenged.
This is how the doctors at the neuropsychiatric hospital access mental disorders.

THEY TRY TO TRIGGER YOU . AND they watch HOW LONg it TAKES FOR YOU TO FLIP AND HOW DEEP YOUR PARANOIA GOES ...

then the evaluation begins .

As you can see , bro please see a doc. You're ment ooo

so your dad is a graduate and you're this dumb, stupid and childish?

he should be ashamed of himself to gave birth a specimen of down syndrome person like you
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:15am On May 12, 2021
Hahahahaha being a graduate was never a big deal , it's just a 4yr thing . But being a phsyco is a threat to society .

You should be removed . Your type abroad would walk into bars and pubs , to open fire on innocent people .

Na just be say na 9ja be this .
If you were anywhere outside Africa, your mentally depraved comments and post would have triggered the FBI and CIA computers ,and all eye would be on you.
But anyway , you're still under watch anyway .

Lalasticlala and Seun will keep an eye on you in their own little way ..

Hahahah
Heavensent01:

so your dad is a graduate and you're this dumb, stupid and childish?

he should be ashamed of himself to gave birth a specimen of down syndrome person like you
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 11:18am On May 12, 2021
Amb1045:
Igbo's made Lagos wat it is today. If Igbo leave Lagos the state will collapse from importation to businesses house rent and other things. Check other Yoruba state and see how they are developed since Igbo's are not there. Why is Lagos the way it is Fulani government refuse to allow the sea port and airport in the southeast, southsouth to function. Only Southeast will defeat north and southwest join together without the intervention of any foreigner
Leave and let us see your porported collapse. Ode! Were Igbo in Lagos the way they are now, in the 50s,60s and 70s. You people must leave our land, now. There is no difference between Igbos and fulani the only difference is one live in towns and cities, the other one live in the forests. Bring the war and see what will happen to you boastful idiots. Many of you will be made cannon fudder in yoruba land. The yawn of a lion must not be misconstrued for weakness. You the eastern dogs want to enter the den of the lion and definitely you will bath in your own blood.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:21am On May 12, 2021
nogragra:

Leave and let us see your porported colapse. Were Igbo in lagos the way they are now in the 50s,60s and 70s. You people must leave there is no difference between Igbos and fulani the only difference is one live in towns and cities, the other one live in the forests. Bring the war and see what will happen to your boasting. Many of you will be made cannon fudder in yoruba land. The yawn of a lion must not be misconstrued for weakness. you the eastern dogs want to enter the den of the lion and definitely you will bath in your own blood.
Igbos were already dominating Lagos way back as 1870..

Back then most of the trade going on there was salve trade.

But the Igbos were exporting palm oil via the Lagos waters .

Get your facts right .

The white men of those days were working with Igbo men who could speak Yoruba , the Yoruba speaking Igbo passed message from the slave merchants to the Yoruba oba ..
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:24am On May 12, 2021
I could show you Igbo properties in Lagos that are over 300years old and still standing. Don't enslave your mind , please grow in knowledge.

I know of Igbo people who have been selling in the same shop as far back as 1920's and they are still retaining those shops today .

Like I said nogragra and prowalker and heavensent01 should leave Lagos for us. You guys are militant migrants .. go back to kabba , go back to omuaran and go back to isanlu. Lagos is not for you
nogragra:

Leave and let us see your porported collapse. Ode! Were Igbo in Lagos the way they are now, in the 50s,60s and 70s. You people must leave our land, now. There is no difference between Igbos and fulani the only difference is one live in towns and cities, the other one live in the forests. Bring the war and see what will happen to you boastful idiots. Many of you will be made cannon fudder in yoruba land. The yawn of a lion must not be misconstrued for weakness. You the eastern dogs want to enter the den of the lion and definitely you will bath in your own blood.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Muna4real(f): 11:24am On May 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Why can't these people be consistent for once?

Tinubu owns 98% of Lagos.
Igbos own 99.8% of Lagos.
Hausa and fulani have taken over Lagos.
Nobody owns Lagos (no man's land).

All coming from the same set of people. angry

Yet

Lagos is shitty
We deveroped Lagos
Lagos is overhyped
angry angry angry

And after empty threat of invading Lagos, the albino hunchback IndecentStar lamidi cownu chickened out again as usual.

Both you and the 98 fools that licked this post are the problem of Nairaland. Can't you see something and comment on it reasonably? What brought Tinubu,Fulani, Hausa, 98% into this interview by ohaneze?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 11:26am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Igbos were already dominating Lagos way back as 1870..

Back then most of the trade going on there was salve trade.

But the Igbos were exporting palm oil via the Lagos waters .

Get your facts right .

The white men of those days were working with Igbo men who could speak Yoruba , the Yoruba speaking Igbo passed message from the slave merchants to the Yoruba oba ..
You think what is happening in the east currently has given you victory over the rest of Nigeria in you wicked mind. When the chips are down, yall will run and pass the east shit hole you come from.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:28am On May 12, 2021
Nogragra go back to omuáràn in Ilorin where you emanated from. I and my people came to Lagos before you and you will leave this Lagos for us insha'Allah
nogragra:

You think what is happening in the east currently has given you victory over the rest of Nigeria in you wicked mind. When the chips are down, yall will run and pass the east shit hole you come from.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Simplyleo: 11:28am On May 12, 2021
Muna4real:

Both you and the 98 fools that licked liked this post are the problem of Nairaland. Can't you see something and comment on it reasonably? What brought Tinubu,Fulani, Hausa, 98% into this interview by ohaneze?
You can go and preach this nonsense to ipob who can't make comment without insulting.

Meanwhile...

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Muna4real(f): 11:31am On May 12, 2021
Heavensent01:

this funny but true

Igbo said all this but everyone knows they're just chest beating, I still blame those omonile that sell land for them the same price indigenous yoruba are purchasing it

it make easy for them to be dominating almost all areas

See this one
Fun fact: There is no land in this world that igbos cannot buy, no matter the price except the constitution and laws of the land does not approve of it.

So even if you quadruple the price,we would still buy it wink
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Amb1045(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2021
nogragra:

f**k you, buy back the lands you sold to Igbo's
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 11:46am On May 12, 2021
Amb1045:
f**k you, buy back the lands you sold to Igbo's
What land? the one your poverty stricken people carry from your potopoto Biafra republic to yoruba land ba? wake up we remember what you vagabonds tried in Ore before you were checkmated. Seriously, there will be no 20 pounds for you Igbos this time around.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:48am On May 12, 2021
You're too greedy .. so you still wanna Chop our £20 hnmm

See this ewuu ewere ooo.

Hahaha.
nogragra:

What land? the one your poverty stricken people carry from your potopoto Biafra republic to yoruba land ba? wake up we remember what you vagabonds tried in Ore before you were checkmated. Seriously, there will be no 20 pounds for you Igbos this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President / 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.