Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial (5497 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pmpm: 11:48am On May 11, 2021
"My Husband is not Dead, He's sleeping" Pastor Dare Adeboye's Wife and Leke Adeboye In Tears At Late Pastor Dare burial service(Video)

It's no news that the third son of Pastor Adeboye of the redeemed Christian church of God Pastor Dare Adeboye died in his sleep, PraizeMedia report .

During his burial service, Wife of the late pastor Temi Adeboye and Leke Adeboye burst into tears as they speak of the late Pastor.

Watch the Full Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/my-husband-is-not-dead-hes-sleeping.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by DondyDesign: 11:49am On May 11, 2021
Madam don't cry again God knows the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2021
Why were we born in the first place if this is how we gonna go Damian marley ft Nas,Sabali

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by vibre: 11:52am On May 11, 2021
Why are they in tears? If he really went to heaven then they should be celebrating. Unless he went to the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Nobody: 11:56am On May 11, 2021
My condolences
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2021
You ever wonder if heaven got a getto 2-pac shakur

fuckingAyaya:
Why were we born in the first place if this is how we gonna go Damian marley ft Nas,Sabali

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Moferere: 12:03pm On May 11, 2021
May God console this family. Our only joy is that he has gone to be with the Lord
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by judedwriter(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2021
Death is inevitable and is a debt we all have to pay... that's why we must live unto pleasing the LORD all our days on earth.

Again, may the Holy Spirit comfort the Adeboyes in this griving period.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:48pm On May 11, 2021
My condolences to the family and all grieving souls out there
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pmpm: 2:24pm On May 11, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
My condolences to the family and all grieving souls out there
amen
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
vibre:
Why are they in tears? If he really went to heaven then they should be celebrating. Unless he went to the other side.
" heaven " kwanu " . God create man on earth, just like Adam ,we are all dust. Adam and eve are not alive in "heaven" or anywhere
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by cybriz82(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2021
vibre:

When d days goes n d night fall for d rest of our we mourn .... Life not just balance bro...
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pious101: 4:41pm On May 11, 2021
vibre:
wether he went to heaven the wife would still cry...do u know what it means not to see someone u play with, fight well, laugh with on daily basis again? U would never know how painful death could be until it knocks on ur door
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pmpm: 4:59pm On May 11, 2021
cybriz82:

When d days goes n d night fall for d rest of our we mourn .... Life not just balance bro...
hmmm
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Richy4(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2021
It's not gonna be the same anymore especially when the last guest disappeared out of the house.... the reality will just set in...My God grant her the fortitude to bear it..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pmpm: 6:58pm On May 11, 2021
Richy4:
It's not gonna be the same anymore especially when the last guest disappeared out of the house.... the reality will just set in...My God grant her the fortitude to bear it..
hmmm
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by wearsandtrends1: 7:17pm On May 11, 2021
Its truly disheartening

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pmpm: 8:54pm On May 11, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Its truly disheartening

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
very very
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by farem: 9:51pm On May 11, 2021
vibre:

Even Jesus, who was going to wake Lazarus still wept.
You are the only one with your bland emotion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by careytommy37(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2021
vibre:

She's obviously missing him
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Missyajoke(f): 11:21pm On May 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Investtorr: 11:31pm On May 11, 2021
I pray God comfort the family
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pmpm: 2:55am On May 12, 2021
careytommy37:

She's obviously missing him
yes I tink
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by femi4: 6:47am On May 12, 2021
vibre:
They are in tears cos they are missing him.

It's like asking a bride why she's crying when leaving her family to join the groom on her wedding day
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by adadike(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2021
Mommy, I feel your pains ma, may God console you in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial by Pmpm: 11:01am On May 12, 2021
adadike:
Mommy, I feel your pains ma, may God console you in Jesus name, Amen
amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Between Davido's 5 Baby Mamas, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? Pictures / African Artist Sings With No Underwear (photos) / Nicki Minaj Shows How Thick She Got After Having A Baby (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.