Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Church Leaders Planning Their Escape Route, Don't Leave Your Members Behind Oh! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Leaders Planning Their Escape Route, Don't Leave Your Members Behind Oh! (375 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Leaders Planning Their Escape Route, Don't Leave Your Members Behind Oh! by jesusjnr1: 12:43pm On May 11, 2021
Church Leaders Planning Their Escape Route, Don't Leave Your Members Behind Oh!

I saw the comment of a church leader advising his church members to start planning their escape route because he was already planning his, and I just wondered why he would have to plan the escape route of himself and his family alone and not collectively that of the church he pastors.

Maybe that should give an inkling to those who depend on such ones for their salvation and lives, because that's how they would be left on their own on the last day, because no man, not even their most revered church leaders would be there with them or to help them when they appear before the righteous judge.

That said, he's entitled to his own view, but as for me, myself and I, na Naija til I die. Naija til I breath my last. Naija til death do us part.

If everyone runs and leaves Naija when she in trouble and needs help, who will help her?

I would have left this country a long time ago, but I stayed behind because I believe in Naija, and that a day would come when this same nation that is an epitome of reproach shall become the envy of the world. And I am one of those that God is going to use to effect that change, so why should I leave?

Hence i'm not going anywhere, but would still remain here regardless of what the situation seems like. And with God, I believe we shall see Naija become the land of our dreams, for with Him there are no impossibilities.

So keep planning your escape route, while we plan to root out every weapon and device that has been fashioned against the good of this nation.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Wise Virgins And The Foolish Virgins: You Decide. / BEWARE! Do Not Be Deceived About Prophet TB Joshua's Life, Ministry & Death... / We Are Followers Of CHRIST ..I'm Not Part Of Any Denomination/division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.