Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) (41433 Views)

"Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Jakumo(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2021
Wow French Foreign Legion, without question. Those men are legendary practitioners of warfare. It won't be surprising to later learn that this man killed his armed guards barehanded, and escaped over a ten-foot wall to parts unknown. That is one badass hombre right there. Anyone who phucks with him does so at their peril.

4 Likes

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2021
Jakumo:
Wow French Foreign Legion, without question. Those men are legendary practitioners of warfare. It won't be surprising to later learn that this man killed his armed guards barehanded, and escaped over a ten-foot to parts unknown. That is one badass hombre right there. Anyone who phucks with him does so at their peril.

cheesy
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Kebbiprince: 8:51am On May 12, 2021
I'm not surprised, they create insecurity and then sell arms to both sides to make money. Kini big deal

1 Like

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by grandstar(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2021
He seems to be of Arab descent
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Kingstel(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2021
shocked
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

All this eroupe countries
Having been fucking Africans, ripping them from time immemorial (or would I say, since colonial times)
The pretended to have come with religion and development, little did we know that the came with all forms of vice and plan to milk us dry,

Nah why
I no they pity any of them, wey I catch
Carry come hangout
Nah billing till further notice I dey do,
While i smoke my mushin weed, searching for the sharpest available way to leave this fucking Africa

Missionaries aka Mercenaries, to them Africans are just commodities.

3 Likes

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by BruncleZuma: 9:32am On May 12, 2021
How's this an arms dealer? this guy nah freelance PMC. Who else done see any of these weapons in the possession of CAR rebels or government forces?

1 Like

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by iconnecta(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2021
wow
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by neyohh: 9:33am On May 12, 2021
YungMillionaire:
That Europeans will never leave Africa alone. It is a source of their lavish lifestyles. If Francophone African countries abandon France today, France's GDP will drop like a huge rock thrown into a pond. And those countries will have the resources to lift their citizens for the clutches of poverty.

100% , but Nigerian niggs are waiting for a white saviour tongue
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Staphylococcus: 9:34am On May 12, 2021
Why Africans need to know that war within is a plus for the west. They are not taking sides but only trading

Y,all saw how Trump was hawking weapons to the Saudis. It's all about $$$$
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by sinistermind(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2021
Where is demand, someone definitely has to supply.
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by elganzar(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2021
Damnnn, is that not M16??

COD does have its perks

1 Like

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by mofedamijo(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2021
Why would a Journalist have such weapons.

I know that France have been behind several problems in African francophone countries. There is nothing to be surprised about if he is guilty.

There are probably thousands of them out there.

2 Likes

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Staphylococcus: 9:36am On May 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:
I'm not surprised, they create insecurity and then sell arms to both sides to make money. Kini big deal

Won't you do same if you were the arms manufacturer?

"Give them guns and watch them kill each other". _. Tupac Shakur
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by jchioma: 9:37am On May 12, 2021
Jakumo:
This is an interesting case. The man does have a military look about him, but he only has three rifles and one semi-auto handgun in his possession. That M16, the scoped Remington Model 700, the handgun, and that single-barreled shotgun are a small collection that certainly does no qualify to be called an "arsenal".

The man's collection looks more geared towards home defense and recreational hunting, than any sort of military endeavor.

So, those handcuffs there are for restraining or arresting animals right?

2 Likes

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2021
This one na soldier of fortune. lipsrsealed
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by JeffreyJunior: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
That man is a military elite, probably rounding up and leading a small unit.

His country will soon negotiate his release. lipsrsealed
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Kebbiprince: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Won't you do same if you were the arms manufacturer?

"Give them guns and watch them kill each other". _. Tupac Shakur
No I won't do same
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by manmustwack: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
owobokiri:

"just a weapon buff"?
These are the guys who illegally mine minerals while supplying weapons to the rebels that have continuously fought every government in that country..
CAR has been going through western instigated wars since the days of Emperor Bokassa, who was just an ordinary lieutenant in the French overseas army. The French organized a coup against the democratically elected government to impose an unlettered Bokassa as president and the guy used the national budget to organize a coronation ceremony where he made himself an Emperor! When the French got tired of him, they also organized a fresh coup to get rid of him .. Basically using the country as a huge experimental lab to practice their political fantasies..

Since then, the CAR has never known peace. Russian soldiers are there with the Rwandese now.. Countless french induced coups and wars over the years... It's a vast country, little population, but "blessed" with huge mineral deposits just next door to Congo kinshasa, another minerals behemoth, so the west won't let go. One of their presidents, Bozizze or so even visited Nigeria many years back to seek for help and protection, but Nigeria is a basket case itself. Libya sent in soldiers under Gadaffi and helped to protect the government and stabilize the country. But then NATO killed Gadaffi, Libyan soldiers went back home and another round of turmoil was unleashed. These guy above is part of the problem. They are all economic terrorists, killing locals like game animals to steal gems and other minerals for free. Money made from this is used to keep the country devided and fighting endlessly, since stability leads to effective governance which may end the looting...

You get sense

4 Likes

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Person no fit sell arms in peace again...
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Babalola0920: 9:42am On May 12, 2021
I'M SURE HE'S A CATHOLIC !!!
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Milly44(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

All this eroupe countries
Having been fucking Africans, ripping them from time immemorial (or would I say, since colonial times)
The pretended to have come with religion and development, little did we know that the came with all forms of vice and plan to milk us dry,

Nah why
I no they pity any of them, wey I catch
Carry come hangout
Nah billing till further notice I dey do,
While i smoke my mushin weed, searching for the sharpest available way to leave this fucking Africa

Lol grin man give me update na
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by GunnarScho: 9:43am On May 12, 2021
Good
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by JeffreyJunior: 9:45am On May 12, 2021
Jakumo:
This is an interesting case. The man does have a military look about him, but he only has three rifles and one semi-auto handgun in his possession. That M16, the scoped Remington Model 700, the handgun, and that single-barreled shotgun are a small collection that certainly does no qualify to be called an "arsenal".

The man's collection looks more geared towards home defense and recreational hunting, than any sort of military endeavor.
Those hunting guns are the cover he had. He is probably a man on a mission. Who is even sure he is a Frenchman and the name on that passport is his name?
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Staphylococcus: 9:46am On May 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

No I won't do same

Then you run out of business. How do you think those arms manufacturing companies survive? You feel it's by Government purchases?

It's like telling a casket manufacturer to have sympathy and not sell his product.
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2021
Jeez! That guy is a dammmnnn Terrorist!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Kubernetes: 9:48am On May 12, 2021
grandstar:
He seems to be of Arab descent

Some French nationals have such looks. Look at the face of Nicholay sarcozi and jack Chirac
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by Kebbiprince: 9:49am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Then you run out of business. How do you think those arms manufacturing companies survive? You feel it's by Government purchases?

It's like telling a casket manufacturer to have sympathy and not sell his product.
Your comparison is greatly flawed. People die normally for casket sellers to make profit and they don't go about killing people so they can sell but weapon manufacturing countries create wars to sell. Hope you can comprehend this?
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by JaySterling: 9:50am On May 12, 2021
I love that pistol
Re: French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) by phineas: 9:51am On May 12, 2021
owobokiri:

"just a weapon buff"?
These are the guys who illegally mine minerals while supplying weapons to the rebels that have continuously fought every government in that country..
CAR has been going through western instigated wars since the days of Emperor Bokassa, who was just an ordinary lieutenant in the French overseas army. The French organized a coup against the democratically elected government to impose an unlettered Bokassa as president and the guy used the national budget to organize a coronation ceremony where he made himself an Emperor! When the French got tired of him, they also organized a fresh coup to get rid of him .. Basically using the country as a huge experimental lab to practice their political fantasies..

Since then, the CAR has never known peace. Russian soldiers are there with the Rwandese now.. Countless french induced coups and wars over the years... It's a vast country, little population, but "blessed" with huge mineral deposits just next door to Congo kinshasa, another minerals behemoth, so the west won't let go. One of their presidents, Bozizze or so even visited Nigeria many years back to seek for help and protection, but Nigeria is a basket case itself. Libya sent in soldiers under Gadaffi and helped to protect the government and stabilize the country. But then NATO killed Gadaffi, Libyan soldiers went back home and another round of turmoil was unleashed. These guy above is part of the problem. They are all economic terrorists, killing locals like game animals to steal gems and other minerals for free. Money made from this is used to keep the country devided and fighting endlessly, since stability leads to effective governance which may end the looting...

I don't know how valid the assertions here are since they have no citations, but I love your simple narrative

West African youths as a whole need to understand and be clear on these narratives.Thats a major key to hope for a better future the black race in her homeland.That one day generation next will address issues in the continent with these perspectives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple / Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.