Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears (34602 Views)

Nigerians Can’t Get US Visa Appointment Dates Despite Payments / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Honeylaz(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2021
God what time, me self wan activate my plan B
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Speakright79(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2021
Nigerian passport is among the least regarded worldwide yet these idiots in government still make citizens suffer to obtain the shitty passport. Shithole country...

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by FuckHomophobes: 6:45pm On May 11, 2021
Stupid people... Still waiting for mine since undecided .. Make dem sha do give me. I need make money embarassed
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by BigDawsNet: 6:51pm On May 11, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Well try to get one.
You want to feel the road sometimes on highways
meet people at rest areas.
just do things at the time you like
Maximum i did was baltimore to sc for 8 hours

Yea I will...step at a time tho

I really wanna experience the road trip and visit couple of states I only google on the internet...
Baltimore to SC 8hours wow!!

How did you cope with the State troopers

You got pulled over many times?...
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by peropoliet(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2021
Sysdatek:
Spent close to 150k to get mine recently

shocked
Thank God man don japa
oga na lie ooooo ha lie Mohammed
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by overseasnbeyond: 7:01pm On May 11, 2021
Never been pull over.
Keep the speed limit always.
Though am in law enforcement too but not excuse to go against the law

BigDawsNet:

Yea I will...step at a time tho

I really wanna experience the road trip and visit couple of states I only google on the internet...
Baltimore to SC 8hours wow!!

How did you cope with the State troopers

You got pulled over many times?...
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by BigDawsNet: 7:16pm On May 11, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Never been pull over.
Keep the speed limit always.
Though am in law enforcement too but not excuse to go against the law

Absolutely..it's very important

As a law enforcement agent...I'm not sure you gonna get same we we treatment like the nigerianz if you are pulled over...

Even a vehicle paperwork and licence check will be run on a FBI agent ...
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by ibinaboonline: 7:20pm On May 11, 2021
Premium passport processing center kwa?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Xfemt(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2021
Sysdatek:

shocked
Thank God man don japa
same here my brother and it took me a week to still get it
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by overseasnbeyond: 7:25pm On May 11, 2021
Like I said, i have never been pull over in the highway but couple of time was stopped within the state for my tail light not working, crossing lane with no traffic light on and sometimes i be forget to turn my headlight on.
First things is to comply and talk politely without disrespect.
All i got is warning

author=BigDawsNet post=101593915]

As a law enforcement agent...I'm not sure you gonna get same we we treatment like the nigerianz if you are pulled over...

Even a vehicle paperwork and licence check will be run on a FBI agent ...[/quote]
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
Petyprince:
It's easy when done in states with low rate of abroad travellers.
like which please
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by seunayantokun(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2021
If your Plan B is to leave, they are making it much more difficult.
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Kunfu(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2021
I paid 75k for 32pages 5years since 1month plus nothing show, na posting den dey post me for passport office at ikoyi
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by McStoic(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2021
Memphitz357:
It always ends with premium tears for Nigeria matter. Even God Almighty has given up on this country.

It's a lie. God cannot give up on me and mine. Don't know about you though
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by BigDawsNet: 7:46pm On May 11, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Like I said, i have never been pull over in the highway but couple of time was stopped within the state for my tail light not working, crossing lane with no traffic light on and sometimes i be forget to turn my headlight on.
First things is to comply and talk politely without disrespect.
All i got is warning

author=BigDawsNet post=101593915]

Even a vehicle paperwork and licence check will be run on a FBI agent ...

Learnt alot today...

im pretty sure this gonna speed me up to get a license...

Do you think getting a licenes will require a new driving test, or will require you to take a new vision or written examination.

I can drive tho.
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by MummyD2020(f): 7:50pm On May 11, 2021
Tomorrow even when it is obvious that this people cant lead this country, many nitwits will still vote the person in. Thank God we are all in this together.
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by d33types: 7:56pm On May 11, 2021
1beat:
One mad immigration officer that God will not favour collected 140 thousand from me for DOB correction with promise of getting it done within two weeks since 9th of December 2020 up till now na story upon story. Mr Sylvester God will continue to delay you just as what you are doing for me. From 64 page you change it to 32 page yet na story. I will soon start to they post your pictures around now. risk , pain stress that I passthrough before I get to Abuja for capturing we all ask you.
This stupid man was assuring me before Christmas I will collect my passport.

Is it the same Sylvester Okoh in their Abuja, Gwagwalada office? Wicked man. The man showed me shege.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by d33types: 8:01pm On May 11, 2021
Petyprince:
It's easy when done in states with low rate of abroad travellers.

It's far far far worse. There are only 2 passport centres in the US, compared to 37 centres in Nigeria
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Tonyx5(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2021
Sysdatek:

shocked
Thank God man don japa
Who you leave this country for
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by robinsoncrosoe: 8:11pm On May 11, 2021
Applied since April 13th,yet to get mine..any solution for me
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Petyprince: 8:12pm On May 11, 2021
d33types:

It's far far far worse. There are only 2 passport centres in the US, compared to 37 centres in Nigeria
Sorry I meant Nigerian States
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by d33types: 8:14pm On May 11, 2021
Petyprince:
Sorry I meant Nigerian States
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you too.

You're right. These states with lesser number of travellers, mostly the northern states, have a higher chances of having stocks.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Petyprince: 8:15pm On May 11, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
like which please
Any of Abia, Imo, Ondo, Kwara, Nasarawa most of the states without big Cities like Lagos, PH, Calabar, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano. Once you avoid the states with this big Cities. You are good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Petyprince: 8:17pm On May 11, 2021
majamajic:

Yes na ,u Know the latest is black and picture and data info
The one in Benue is same as on this pic on the news
Ok the ECOWAS and Map of Africa is black?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Petyprince: 8:18pm On May 11, 2021
d33types:

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you too.

You're right. These states with lesser number of travellers, mostly the northern states, have a higher chances of having stocks.
Sure
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by lymelyte(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2021
jieta:
I'll try and moderate the way i log in to nairaland, so many negative news can led to unnecessary mood swings.
real talk bro.. For the sake of your sanity, you have to moderate and control all nigeria media outlets.. Both online and offline.. The ratio of bad news to good news is 90/10 cry

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by majamajic(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2021
Petyprince:
Ok the ECOWAS and Map of Africa is black?

In remote areas , u can get it
But Lagos, Abuja and all major cities booklet is not available , both latest and old
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Jhaga: 8:41pm On May 11, 2021
Abeg i wan travel to Germany, dem still dey allow flights abeg due to these corona issues
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Altrarecords(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2021
Sysdatek:

shocked
Thank God man don japa

Bro I wanna visit Dubai for the first time. In fact it's also gonna be my first trip outside of Nigeria and the first time entering a plane

What are the things I need to know and have?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Altrarecords(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2021
Alex08101558404:
Thank God I got mine just last year before all this shenanigans.

Bro I wanna visit Dubai for the first time. In fact it's also gonna be my first trip outside of Nigeria and the first time entering a plane

What are the things I need to know and have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.