Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo (42603 Views)

Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin / Hosa Okunbo's Letter: Suspected Govt Agents Mop Up National Newspapers In Benin / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by hansomb: 1:30am On May 12, 2021
10mobile:

How many times have they arrested people for selling papers carrying Boko Haram news? Now you're more likely to call IPOB a terrorist organization for their self defense than you would call Boko Haram for their mindless murders and destruction. And you Zoo people, aren't you ashamed that a group you proscribed locally is being granted asylum in the UK and free operation in the US while a group that you protect locally (Fulani herders) are proscribed globally? Truly truly truly, most of you Nigerians are REAL beasts of burden in your brains. No wonder Kanu called Nigeria a zoo. I would have preferred he called the useless country an evil forest instead. Tụfịakwa! You guys make me nauseate honestly. I felt like vomitting reading your comment.
Ipob aka Unknown gunmen are terrorist group using violence for political gain. So is Bokoharam using violence for religious gain. All are terrorist group and should be dealt with except maybe you can disagree if you sympathetic to one of them.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by 09085607453king: 2:00am On May 12, 2021
Let me go check

Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by 10mobile: 2:26am On May 12, 2021
hansomb:

Ipob aka Unknown gunmen are terrorist group using violence for political gain. So is Bokoharam using violence for religious gain. All are terrorist group and should be dealt with except maybe you can disagree if you sympathetic to one of them.
Which one is 'sympathetic'? I am a proud full member of IPOB. Why can't a Boko Haram member be proud to say the same thing about Boko Haram? The fact that you couldn't even understand what I told you has proved your Zoo-worthiness. Again I say that I am a member of IPOB. Come and arrest me. If a Boko Haram member says the same about Boko Haram even on this faceless forum, watch how Interpol and FBI would rush him through his IP. All these should make Zoo citizens like you to be ashamed of themselves. Unfortunately, you are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Jostoman: 2:43am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Good development

They should be locked-up pending trial, and if found guilty, should be killed immediately without appeal
you are only looking for attention and nobody is here to give you. Slowpoke
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by sureEbh: 2:50am On May 12, 2021
Peacemaker5129:
Vendors Arrested For Selling Newspapers With News On IPOB

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/460653-vendors-arrested-for-selling-newspapers-with-news-on-ipob.html

Which way Naija? Why arrest innocent people that are doing the work they are being paid for? If at all, they should have invited the publishers for questioning. By the way, are we now in a banana republic? No freedom of expression anymore? Let's even assume IPOB is a bad body(not conceding though), aren't newspapers reporting BOKO HARAM's activity daily?
I am beginning to have a second option plan.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Staphylococcus: 3:09am On May 12, 2021
[s]
Jostoman:
you are only looking for attention and nobody is here to give you. Slowpoke
[/s]

Dunce!
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by wizod(m): 3:21am On May 12, 2021
misplaced priorities in a democratic nation. Tell me Nigeria is not a zoo
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Freelane33(m): 3:27am On May 12, 2021
Failed nation
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Kuginzi: 3:45am On May 12, 2021
Forget Biafra!

Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by jamjo: 3:52am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Good development

They should be locked-up pending trial, and if found guilty, should be killed immediately without appeal

It's you and your family members are the ones that will be killed the first. why wishing your fellow human dead.

2 Likes

Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Seniorwriter(m): 4:01am On May 12, 2021
berrystunn:
Below are the details of the offer :

Conveyance of gypsum
from Apapa to Dangote factory in Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.

Hire per day -, 105k .

Truck type required: Dump truck ("tipper"wink -- 30 tonnes. Must be sharp

Work hours: Night / day (Monday to Saturday every week) (night Preferably)

Expected minimum number of trips per night/day: must be 2 trips up per truck.

Duration: 6 months, renewable after that date.

Number of trucks required: 20

Commencement date: immediately, if possible.

Note:

1. Dangote has dedicated lanes in some of the traffic prone areas, and participating trucks will be allowed to used the dedicated lanes to avoid traffic.

2. We will be responsible for fueling the trucks and any other possible logistical cost

3. We will provide Dangote stickers for the trucks to avoid any disturbances by area boys and such like

6. The trucks are free to use Dangote dedicated lanes on the roads where this is available to avoid traffic.

7. Truck own are responsible to service/ fix there truck if any break down.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

With regards,

Kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile for Furtherance on the Trucking Deal

@Seniorwriter
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by MoIbrahim: 5:08am On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Na vendor publish the newspaper??

I tire o. This kontri sef sad
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by hollywater: 5:32am On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Na vendor publish the newspaper??
This is to show you how backward this government are.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Awoleesu(m): 6:12am On May 12, 2021
Why attempting to muzzle the ox on the limbs?
FG should man up and match ipob strength for strength...

Arresting poor defenseless vendors who are only working legitimately for their daily bread and failing to close down the publishers of the alleged newspaper, is to me an act of cowardice! Yes, IRT and FG are bloody cowards!

Abi, na only Ipob newspapers the vendors dey sell? Why confiscate their money also?! undecided
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by dreu2fine(m): 6:12am On May 12, 2021
Born2winnx:
Yeye style...Fûcked up country
It's a good country
It's leaders n folowers are bad
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by annyz: 6:17am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Good development

Are you so wicked? Guilty of what please?
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by ubimagos: 6:25am On May 12, 2021
The same Buhari your lord and saviour claimed to be dead! Buhari spirit strong sha... Tormenting people even after death.
RingRoadMafia:
Our annex Presidents Garba Shehu and Gambari are working. While the mannequin is sipping kunu without a care in the world! Nigeria can burn down, Buhari isn't aware so why would he care?
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Sirdan247(m): 6:27am On May 12, 2021
Is this part of the security measures for S/E
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by stanluiz(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2021
He may be circulating ipob propaganda despite the insecurities they have caused in the South East.

They should be dealt with.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by stanluiz(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2021
Sirdan247:
Is this part of the security measures for S/E
Yes it can be. IPOB have now turn to a full terrorists organization damaging government and public facilities. Killing and burning police station while fulani terrorists Herdsmen is still in our Forest.

This is too tell you what ipob are cowards. You said Esn is protecting and defending s/e yet, ipob uGM is destabilizing the region with insecurities.

IPOB have lost the little sympathy people have for them. So, you Igbos will soon become endangered species in the South East.

You guys will learn in a hard way. Terrorists!
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by 8stargeneral: 6:42am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Good development

idiot,na u go die first.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by ShawnT(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2021
That's a good move. Let them rot in jail
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Chuksmonika(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2021
A Zoo is and will always remain a zoo!
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by stanluiz(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2021
Police IRT and DSS should also arrest Ipob media and publicity named Emma powerful.

He knows everything about Esn and UGM. It is like he lives in onitsha.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by adabaraabdul: 7:07am On May 12, 2021
tuborme:
When are they going to arrest Facebook and Twitter?
is that even possible? Government can only control hate speech and also control indiscriminate abuse and shared information that can cause disunity in the country through new and proper media legislation that will safeguard us all.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Good development

Found guilty of selling newspaper they published or did not publish. U are d world number one most stupid,useless clown,dummy.
whoever gave birth to u is childless.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by DSC7: 7:21am On May 12, 2021
favor914:
In all honesty I believe you & others are over heating the polity? Our brethren North of the River Niger are laughing at the infant minded children imagining an unattainable mirage called secession.

My dear am not agitating for secession cos i know the implications,,, all i am after is a better Nigeria.. Am tired of all the atrocities emanating from this country on a daily due to Bad governance... I have people looking up to me of which this govt is making me look a deceiver to them... Well e go soon be for them(politicians).....
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by DSC7: 7:23am On May 12, 2021
stanluiz:
Police IRT and DSS should also arrest Ipob media and publicity named Emma powerful.

He knows everything about Esn and UGM. It is like he lives in onitsha.

You can do better than this.......

Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2021
Police una don start again... Las las na una go cry past. E be like say una don 4get d recent happenings. Whatever u sow u shall surely reap at d appointed time,season.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Sunday2021: 7:28am On May 12, 2021
Nairaland is next! Any media house that is encouraging those terrorists should be banned.
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by Sirjosephson: 7:34am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Good development

No wonder you bear such name. Idiot
Re: Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo by shoprite: 8:04am On May 12, 2021
tuborme:
When are they going to arrest Facebook and Twitter?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.