Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists (21608 Views)

Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by CoolAmbience(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2021
Kings999:
This news is another strategy the government wants to use and kill the ibos in South East and South South, they will claim they are fighting Bokoharams so that they can be deployed in Igbo/ibo land to kill innocent igbos/ibos and then claim they are fighting insecurity, Bokoharams is like a family matter to Buhari and co...

Be wise, nothing truthful can come out from buhari and his agent of darkness Lai Mohammed...

Stupid comment!
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Toni19: 7:51am On May 12, 2021
When Boko kills... We see evidence
When Bandists kidnaps they do it with evidence.
But when our gallant uniform men kills.. We see only leaves and papers... Ooooin
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by CoolAmbience(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
I laugh at the gullible who believe these news

So Boko Haram that eludes military, it's policeman that is now catching them abi?

Since when have police men turned proactive in this shithole

Yesterday they claimed to have foiled an attack in a Mosque, just to make it look balance because Terrorists attacked churches the other day

But the scam is the mosque forged attacks are always the ones to be foiled while the churches own go unfoiled

Any security agency can foil and repel any attack.

It doesn't have to be the military all the time. Is it the police not part of national security service?

What is your pain in this positive security development?

What I am certain about is that enemies of Nigeria will never succeed.
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Stupid comment!

You are only surprised how we know Buhari bad intension....
Southern Nigeria eyes don open, every game played by Buhari is known, Buhari should come and tell me why he rejected USA offer to help Nigeria fight Bokoharams...
But he want USA to give him weapons so he can fight innocent people...
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Kennitrust(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2021
If government want to end terrorism, it's easy

Just that it political that why they linger for this long

Or if it was ESN or IPOB, they would have been very serious to fight them out
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Lazenby007(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2021
They will still go and collect money from the residents for helping them.
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by kuuljay(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
As usual no pictures..I thought they were supposed to be eight,the way they paraded pictures of 8 UGM they killed as if they have defeated ISIS...but kill one ESN operative protecting his people from Fulani terrorists,you will see 200 viewing angles of the same person they killed..
Audio kill ! undecided
I know you are not happy about the news, terrorist sympathiser,highest you will do is join ipob fighters we go still see your bullet ridden body one day
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Seniorwriter(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2021
danoghene:
Nigerians Please Come To My Aid (Graphic Photos)

This Young Fellow was diagnosed of Cancer ( Sinonasal Carcinoma)

Nairalanders are People with Human Sympathy and Empathy, and are benevolent, that's I thought it wise to bring it up here.

Nothing is too Small, Pls Help this Fellow get a Life.

Akpama Obaseoyi
GTBank
+234 810 015 1287

Read Post Here
https://www.nairaland.com/6549086/nigerians-please-come-aid-graphic

Moderator pls help Take to Front Page God Bless You...

Your can verify his Facebook handle @ https://www.facebook.com/obaseoyi.akpama

I'll suggest you reach out via twitter to APROKO DOCTOR you can reach out via the facebook ID on my profile...No PMs pls.

With an expenditure of #30k (Online Locomotive Donation Campaigns) you'll attract donors of #1k you'll have raised the said #1m needed in 10days maximum!
My 2cents...

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by BlackFlamefromP: 8:16am On May 12, 2021
Every time 'as usual no pictures'. Oga if you like pictures so much go and buy camera and join the police and the army as their cameraman.

colorsofrainbow:
As usual no pictures..I thought they were supposed to be eight,the way they paraded pictures of 8 UGM they killed as if they have defeated ISIS...but kill one ESN operative protecting his people from Fulani terrorists,you will see 200 viewing angles of the same person they killed..
Audio kill ! undecided
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by deavicky(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2021
The way Nigeria politicians are playing politics with this bokoharam, only God knows.
Police can stop them from operating and yet the full Nigeria ARMY, AIRFORCE AND NAVY can not still defect them.
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by CoolAmbience(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2021
Kings999:

You are only surprised how we know Buhari bad intension....
Southern Nigeria eyes don open, every game played by Buhari is known, Buhari should come and tell me why he rejected USA offer to help Nigeria fight Bokoharams...
But he want USA to give him weapons so he can fight innocent people...

Na the same old dumb 'our eyes don open' song.

The SE has not produced the President for over 50 years. Fact!

The SE has not produced the Vice President in about 40 years, since after Dr. Alex Ekwueme.

No group can overwhelm or divide Nigeria by whatever antics.

What do you mean by Southern Nigeria? Keep deceiving yourself. Every region is on its own.

The current Vice President is from the Southwest, and I am sure you know that the Yorubas have a huge stake in today's Nigeria, hence they cannot join in the dumb secessionist agenda, not even now that the top job stares them in the face.

Keep talking nonsense about Buhari rejecting US military assistance and killing innocent Nigerians.
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by SenecaTheYonger: 8:39am On May 12, 2021
Is it just me or are the police very effective with boko haram more than teh army? It's either that or the army underreporting their victories. I remember last year, an encounter of Boko Haram with SARS ended badly for the terrorist group.
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by ArewaFanatic(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2021
nedu666:

As usual your friend confirmed it. Na today

Fine. How about this? I presently reside in Maiduguri and can confirm that it happened. Does that quell your doubts?
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Na the same old dumb 'our eyes don open' song.

The SE has not produced the President for over 50 years. Fact!

The SE has not produced the Vice President in about 40 years, since after Dr. Alex Ekwueme.

No group can overwhelm or divide Nigeria by whatever antics.

What do you mean by Southern Nigeria? Keep deceiving yourself. Every region is on its own.

The current Vice President is from the Southwest, and I am sure you know that the Yorubas have a huge stake in today's Nigeria, hence they cannot join in the dumb secessionist agenda, not even now that the top job stares them in the face.

Keep talking nonsense about Buhari rejecting US military assistance and killing innocent Nigerians.

Southwest Yoruba has no business with Biafra, and Southwest are not the only southern.. Biafra has existed before Nigeria....
Use your phone and search more about Biafra so you can peacefully have heart attack, search Biafra with Google before you quote me..

Biafra has nothing to do with Yoruba people....
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Sunday2021: 8:52am On May 12, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Pained Terrorist grin
#ipobareterrorists
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by colorsofrainbow: 8:57am On May 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
#ipobareterrorists
Fulani terrorist grin
Come to SE..ESN wants to show you something grin
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Sunday2021: 9:01am On May 12, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Fulani terrorist grin
Come to SE..ESN wants to show you something grin
don't worry, it only a matter of time. I hope you know what is collateral damage.
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by egunna(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2021
Kings999:
This news is another strategy the government wants to use and kill the ibos in South East and South South, they will claim they are fighting Bokoharams so that they can be deployed in Igbo/ibo land to kill innocent igbos/ibos and then claim they are fighting insecurity, Bokoharams is like a family matter to Buhari and co...

Be wise, nothing truthful can come out from buhari and his agent of darkness Lai Mohammed...
how una dey get this kind sense dey baffle me.as in how this news take relate to South East?
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by AmazingELixir: 9:11am On May 12, 2021
Kings999:

Is there actually anything like innocent Ibos as in if one considers it critically..
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Yeahmehn: 9:18am On May 12, 2021
BH entered maiduguri town with anti-aircraft gun to shoot which plane now? And of all people to repel them is Nigerian police?! Police that'll remove shirt and throw inside the bush and will look like a civilian wearing t-shirt and black cover shoe. This story teller must be related to lie Mohd.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by CoolAmbience(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2021
Kings999:

Southwest Yoruba has no business with Biafra, and Southwest are not the only southern.. Biafra has existed before Nigeria....
Use your phone and search more about Biafra so you can peacefully have heart attack, search Biafra with Google before you quote me..

Biafra has nothing to do with Yoruba people....

Biafra existed before Nigeria.

So, why do you now want Biafra cut out of Nigeria? Why did Biafra stop existing after having existed before Nigeria?

I don't argue about nonsense.

When you were talking as spokesman of Southern Nigeria, you didn't realize that the Yoruba nation was not part of Biafra abi?

Did you not say that Southern Nigeria now understand Buhari's alleged true 'intentions'? Why didn't you confine yourself with reference to the SE?

Make we dey watch...
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by learnedman(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2021
Nigeria as an entity is cursed by God and man and can never forge ahead! Nigeria is doomed to disintegrate suddenly

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Nobody: 9:37am On May 12, 2021
CoolAmbience:

So, why do you now want Biafra cut out of Nigeria? Why did Biafra stop existing after having existed before Nigeria?

When you were talking as spokesman of Southern Nigeria, you didn't realize that the Yoruba nation was not part of Biafra abi?

Did you not say that Southern Nigeria now understand Buhari's alleged true 'intentions'? Why didn't you confine yourself with reference to the SE?

Make we dey watch...

Lol I said southern because of buhari agenda, SE/SS are not the only place the fulanis herdsmen have been killing people that's why I mentioned southern as a whole, but when you talk about Biafra, Biafra has no business with Southwest...
Brows about Biafra and you will see Yorubas are not in the map... Abeg no go get heart attack after this argument....
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2021
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Nobody: 9:42am On May 12, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Make we dey watch...

You are just making a blind argument and be decieving yourself, abi you get Google on your phone.. brows more about Biafra... No let Biafra matter give you a sleepless, lol....
History about Biafra is in Google, give yourself the knowledge about Biafra and stop making blind argument.....
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Tundex911: 9:53am On May 12, 2021
Police don turn to soldiers and vice versa..

What a Failed Nation

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by austinfan4love(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2021
MrMurdah:

I have a friend in Maiduguri who confirmed this yesterday.

Keep waiting there for them to take pictures and send to your inbox.

God bless u joor,,,,u knw common sense is no longer common so people will say trash,,,,as if it's all they say about the military that comes with picture evidence
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Timon4real(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2021
Boko to the East, Police to the North
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by MosD: 10:31am On May 12, 2021
This is a failed operation...They should have been captured alive and rehabilitated
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Danbade97: 11:16am On May 12, 2021
colorsofrainbow always you people praying bad things to happen to Nigeria it will endup in sauth Eastpost=101600637:
Audio kill !

Terrorists are quoting me upandan grin
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Hseffa: 12:29pm On May 12, 2021
Kings999:

You don't even know how to spell your tribe's name!
What a fake shapeless tribe.
Spelt his own tribe as Igbo/Ibo!
Southern Fulani people.
Re: Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists by Hseffa: 12:34pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
I laugh at the gullible who believe these news

So Boko Haram that eludes military, it's policeman that is now catching them abi?

Since when have police men turned proactive in this shithole

Yesterday they claimed to have foiled an attack in a Mosque, just to make it look balance because Terrorists attacked churches the other day

But the scam is the mosque forged attacks are always the ones to be foiled while the churches own go unfoiled
You sure deserve a plate of seasoned bacon beef & roasted pig for those observations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.