Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) (41460 Views)

Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 9:57pm On May 12, 2021
Nairaland is finished grin grin grin grin

See what's making the front page
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2021
Lalami3232:
A Nigerian passport? Na so this man hate he pikin?

How na?!! The kid is already a confirmed Brit by virtue of both parents.

This is just social media grandstanding!!!

Like it's even a big deal to get a Nigerian passport!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
what documents do i need ? and how much is it. lol yes ooo connect. is it easy to get ?
With your nin you will be captured.visit the immigration office for assistance, i think there is booklet now. this country sha is messed up.
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Lekq2: 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
Useless passport
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 10:01pm On May 12, 2021
Bouz:
With your nin you will be captured.visit the immigration office for assistance, i think there is booklet now. this country sha is messed up.
Oh thank you boss. so all i need is my NIN ? nice one boss
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by iammo(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2021
Most people with dual citizenship and residency do like to stay in Nigeria catching cruise... They know if shitt happens they can easily jet out
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Theoarhics: 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
Plan B loading
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by olawale1516(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2021
Paper no dey passport office, na next year the pikin go see the passport collect

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2021
But they said paper nor Dey now #scrutinizenigeriaimmugration#
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2021
Bouz:

There is booklet in Festac office?

Are you sure of this bro?
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by InterpolEyes: 10:11pm On May 12, 2021
your son will live to curse the day u bleeped his mom and impregnated her and made him a nigerian when you could have easily made him a uk citizen
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by InterpolEyes: 10:12pm On May 12, 2021
santopelele:
Maybe they didn't advice him well about what he just did
the guy is an idiot. its is obvious from the shape of his head that he dosnt have sense

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by joyousever(f): 10:18pm On May 12, 2021
And this made news. Nairaland don cast!
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2021
My kids get Nigeria passport but they have never use it grin
My wife papa get Nigeria passport but the man go still go dey use him UK passport apply for Visa to visit Nigeria.
He said na because people say go get Nigeria passport made him do it.
Lalami3232:

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2021
grin
InterpolEyes:
the guy is an idiot. its is obvious from the shape of his head that he dosnt have sense
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 12, 2021
nwakibie3:

There is booklet in Festac office?

Are you sure of this bro?
That's why i said 'i think'
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Tywo2018: 10:36pm On May 12, 2021
But I thought they say there's no materials to produce Passports.
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:36pm On May 12, 2021
Mike don cut hair? Lol. He either fell victim to the “look responsible” mentality or his steady waves became a burden.
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2021
Who Mike
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2021
Lalami3232:

Na sick you dey sick so.

You think there is heaven anywhere on this earth?

Every country has its challenges.

We are just too myopic to be badmouthing our country at every given opportunity.

The man is exposed. He knows better what originating from a country represents.

Do you think badmouthing Nigeria will earn you citizenship of another country?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2021
Ok. Unknown gunmen killed 3 police officers and set a police station ablaze in one village in Imo state.

I hope you dey ok now?

Silentinoo:
nah this kind thing dey enter FP.. e be like say News don finish
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2021
Idoit
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Puhrs: 11:00pm On May 12, 2021
Really
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:04pm On May 12, 2021
How did he get passports?
Full grown men have been trying for passport since last year, while a newborn baby is getting his.
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:14pm On May 12, 2021
santopelele:
Maybe they didn't advice him well about what he just did
Mike has always reflected his value system and upbringing as that of a true Omoluabi,which is way above the poor upbringing and comprehension some people here on Nairaland display.

I didn't watch the BBN he participated in but I heard he kept his marital vow and chastity throughout. He must have had a strong role model in his father. From the way he conducts himself, he is a true Patriot and I won't be surprised if he runs for a public office some day.
It is the kind of decisions he is taking in his prime now that people like John Fashanu till to day regret not taking and always advising others to take the route Mike just took.

Except you are most likely from a dysfunctional family here in Nigeria , there's no way you will call overseas home. When some of us are overseas, right from the day you land, you start missing home and to stay an extra day overseas is like packing hot coal on one's head. I am very proud of him and I know his son will even be greater than him and his wife in Jesus name. I bless him and his family and wish them great success. God bless you Mike. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 12, 2021
Lalami3232:
... Na you hate the pikin ! Na you wey dey think of war to divide Nigeria because na only war fit divide Nigeria undecided undecided lipsrsealed

So na you wan make war come hammer this innocent pikin wey no get any sin for em head ! cool

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by chloride6: 11:30pm On May 12, 2021
No be the same passport no dey available?
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Femeto: 11:44pm On May 12, 2021
Kini big deal?
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 11:52pm On May 12, 2021
Lalami3232:

Saves him the stress of having to apply for Nigerian visa when visiting the country with kids.

You won't want to know what it's like to secure a visa at Nigerian embassy.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by quickly: 12:03am On May 13, 2021
Lalami3232:
He also has British passport too
No
Be
By passport no
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 12:38am On May 13, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
FTC! Wey my money! Meanwhile,this one na mumu man
He's preparing to leave you in Nigeria. grin
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by oluadedamola: 12:40am On May 13, 2021
The boy is probably going to be an athlete. If you notice, his dad has been engaged in athletic events in Nigeria recently. He probably might be looking to groom his son to be a Nigerian athlete. We never know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Is A Slay Queen In New Pictures / Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) / Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.