Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? (1278 Views)

Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares / Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by 10mobile: 1:16am On May 12, 2021
I have noticed that Nigerians are more likely to call IPOB a terrorist organization for their self defense than they would call Boko Haram for their mindless murders and destruction. And, I ask, why are Nigerians not ashamed that a group they proscribed locally is being granted asylum in the UK and free operation in the US while a group that their government protects locally (Fulani herders) are proscribed globally? Doesn't this show that Nigerians are predominantly REAL beasts of burden in their brains compared to the rest of humankind? No wonder Kanu called Nigeria a zoo. I would have preferred he called the useless country an evil forest instead. Tụfịakwa! You guys make me nauseate honestly.

Meanwhile, please help to sign this petition to truly END open grazing in 9ja oh. Click here to sign.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by nlreserve: 1:25am On May 12, 2021
It is mostly fulanis who behave as such. The south is waking IP and soon, the fulanis will not have control of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by immortal2: 4:12am On May 12, 2021
Its majorly among youths of the SW. Today's SW youth does not have the capacity to critically appraise issue. That is the reason for the wide gap between the elders appraisal of national issues and the youths appraisal of the same issue.

Among the SS, its the fear of Igbo domination that the Fulanis planted among them that is driving them. Unfortunately, they are still under that fear even after living side by side their Igbo kit and kiths for hundreds of years.

The MB/NC is no longer supporters of evil. The foolish man called Omenka who happened to be a very vocal supporter of the Fulanis against his own people may have even relocated to Enugu. I hope our people will protect him and show him the good will our people have for his own people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by vengertime: 7:03am On May 12, 2021
Tinubu wasn't joking when he said Fulanis and Yorubas are one family bloodlines

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by princemillla(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2021
10mobile:
I have noticed that Nigerians are more likely to call IPOB a terrorist organization for their self defense than they would call Boko Haram for their mindless murders and destruction. And, I ask, why are Nigerians not ashamed that a group they proscribed locally is being granted asylum in the UK and free operation in the US while a group that their government protects locally (Fulani herders) are proscribed globally? Doesn't this show that Nigerians are predominantly REAL beasts of burden in their brains compared to the rest of humankind? No wonder Kanu called Nigeria a zoo. I would have preferred he called the useless country an evil forest instead. Tụfịakwa! You guys make me nauseate honestly.

Stop believing everything u read on nairaland. Most of these guy's have mission to derail, incite and instigate whatever is in their agenda.

We know what we want and we know what's happening. Our eyes are open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by 10mobile: 7:46am On May 12, 2021
princemillla:

Stop believing everything u read on nairaland. Most of these guy's have mission to derail, incite and instigate whatever is in their agenda.

We know what we want and we know what's happening. Our eyes are open.
I just hope you are right. But, in most countries, even the soldiers would have mutinied against the FG for being totally out of tune with the rest of the world. But here, they are more than ready to obey the instructions - like arresting and detaining poor newspaper vendors selling IPOB news when newspapers have been carrying Boko Haram news for years but nobody arrested their vendors. They all seem to agree that ESN is a far worse evil than Fulani herders and Boko Haram put together.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by McStoic(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2021
10mobile:

Meanwhile, please help to sign this petition to truly END open grazing in 9ja oh. Click here to sign.

You don't need to lose sleep over this. IPOB is marching on and they cannot be stopped.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by hansomb: 10:55am On May 12, 2021
All terrorist group are the same.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Ashamed Of This But They Are Not - Why? by immortal2: 12:03pm On May 12, 2021
hansomb:
All terrorist group are the same.

So says a coward that will not defend Ilorin.

(1) (Reply)

What Igbos Need To Get Right Before Biafra / The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe / Matawalle, Ayade, Umahi, Other Defectors To APC Are Unprincipled People -Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.