Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (62347 Views)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 8:59am On May 12, 2021
The land belongs to the palestiniens. If someone comes your house to still from u. Won’t u fight back?
OOzz:
Good!!

Palestinians should pack and go to Saudi Arabia. Israel should take over that place fully.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by brown3: 8:59am On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:
I can't be supporting biafra and support israel ...never

When you push a people to the wall they can only fight back

Thru stole people's land n gave u , yet I were not satisfied u want to collect more , deciding what goes in n what goes out

More over Gaza are Shia muslims ...the best muslims from a libra perspective

If u support Biafra and iseral you are a hypocrite
pls can you explain why they are fighting.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 9:01am On May 12, 2021
What Israel is doing is wrong and thankfully the world is starting to see Israel’s wrongs and is calling them out..... only Nigerians will see something bad and call it good. FYI I’m a Christian
VEXT:
Kill all those Gaza and Palestine Terrorists

Israel please come and finish the northern Terrorists in Nigeria. Starting from pantami !!
Kill all of them
Destroy them
Destroy the terrorists in Yoruba land esp that mad man that loves tying blanket on his head!!!

Only Terrorists will hate this my comment..
Thanks to our darling country Israel..

Iam a Muslim but I hate Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 9:02am On May 12, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Abeg shift with your ignorance.
Now you are beginning to act like the intolerant Arabs. Tell your arab friends to embrace democracy. Let them treat women with dignity and give freedom to their enslaved people then we can talk about Israel. The Arab world is just a shame. They are backward in culture and government. Yet they blame Israel a country just trying to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 9:08am On May 12, 2021
Israel bombed a playground where children where playing. They also bombed a mosque. I’m Christian but I condemn Israel’s actions. They broke international law by targeting women and children... those kids where not being used as shields they were just playing outside
DarkandHandsome:
Terrorists always using woman and children as shelters

Hamas firing rockets from a civilian base which consists of women and children

Israel retaliation causing women and children die and at the end they play victim that they killing women and children

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 12, 2021
Nigerian Christians don't realize Israelis and Jews hate the sh8t out of Jesus.

Illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Kuginzi: 9:10am On May 12, 2021
hotwax:

passing laws on someone else's land...awon land grabbers
Israel are good in grabbing land
Features
|
Occupied East Jerusalem
Why Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel
No country in the world recognises Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

By Zena Tahhan and Farah Najjar
10 Dec 2017
US President Donald Trump called Jerusalem the capital of Israel on December 6 and began the process of moving his country’s embassy to the city.

The move sparked global condemnation from world leaders.

KEEP READING
Rockets fired towards Tel Aviv after Gaza tower block destroyed
Jerusalem, the unfolding tragedy
Arab League condemns Israeli air strikes on Gaza
Instagram, Twitter blame glitch for deleted Sheikh Jarrah posts
Israel occupied East Jerusalem at the end of the 1967 War with Syria, Egypt and Jordan; the western half of the holy city had been captured in the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.

Israel’s occupation of East Jerusalem effectively put the entire city under de facto Israeli control. Israeli jurisdiction and ownership of Jerusalem, however, is not recognised by the international community, including the United States.

The status of Jerusalem remains one of the main sticking points in efforts to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

International community position
Under the 1947 UN Partition Plan to divide historical Palestine between Jewish and Arab states, Jerusalem was granted special status and was meant to be placed under international sovereignty and control. The special status was based on Jerusalem’s religious importance to the three Abrahamic religions.

In the 1948 war, following the UN’s recommendation to divide Palestine, Zionist forces took control of the western half of the city and declared the territory part of its state.

During the 1967 war, Israel captured the eastern half of Jerusalem, which was under Jordanian control at the time, and proceeded to effectively annex it by extending Israeli law, bringing it directly under its jurisdiction, in a breach of international law.

In 1980, Israel passed the “Jerusalem Law”, stating that “Jerusalem, complete and united, is the capital of Israel”, thereby formalising its annexation of East Jerusalem.

READ MORE: Who owns Jerusalem?

In response, the UN Security Council passed Resolution 478 in 1980, declaring the law “null and void”. The illegal Israeli annexation of East Jerusalem violates several principles under international law, which outlines that an occupying power does not have sovereignty in the territory it occupies.

The international community officially regards East Jerusalem as occupied territory.

Moreover, no country in the world recognises Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, with the exception of the US and Russia, the latter which announced its recognition of West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and East Jerusalem as “the capital of the future Palestinian state.”

2 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by mrkia(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
Gradually gradually the prophesy is about to be fulfilled. The end of the real terrorists terrorizing the peace of Islamic nation is nearer.

Unbelievers have their ways of provoking Muslims. Imagine this atrocious kind in this Holy month... Imagine executing Saddam Hussain on the Eid-day....

Sure!! We're almost got there to seize you all by jugular vein and exterminate you. Of course all these are attempt to displace the unperturbed prophesy that's around the corner... watch out...
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by compton11(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
mofedamijo:

Good, now switch the same 6% Muslims in another Christian country and see them cause hovac and problem.
Arindin u are

Mention any official Christian countries.

mofedamijo:

Go and look at predominantly Christian states in Northern Nigeria, and see how the muslims are treating them.
that is both their problem,those northern Christians are not nice either,they kill,burn and even eat human flesh.

This same people killed innocent Adekunle fajuyi in West.

The same Northerner Christians cornered the Igbo that has already escaped from core north and massacred them.

So what are u talking about here?

The jews disrespect Jesus while Islam never do that but Africa Christian nigga like we rather side with oppressors and this same people oppress Christians in Isreal

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 12, 2021
awulio:
Israel bombed a playground where children where playing. They also bombed a mosque. I’m Christian but I condemn Israel’s actions. They broke international law by targeting women and children... those kids where not being used as shields they were just playing outside

"I’m Christian but I condemn Israel’s actions"

Jews hate you christians more than they hate Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
ISRAEL IS OUR DARLING COUNTRY
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by codedguy1(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
marvin906:
I don't think the iron dome can handle more barrage from hamas over a thousand long range rockets fired from Gaza, iron dome is have lapses now

But the iron dome can handle 50 to 100 missiles conveniently and before they attempt to fire the remaining 950 to 900 rockets the Israeli air force would have leveled the whole hamas.

Except you think Israel will just sit down and allow 1000 rocket rain on them. We all know that's not going to happen.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Voiceofthestree: 9:13am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:
Good!!

Palestinians should pack and go to Saudi Arabia. Israel should take over that place fully.

Why does the land belong to Israelite?. What did Christ teaches about peace He said if they slap you at the right face you should also turn the left to them. What are Israelite preaching across the world?. All those Muslim they are killing are innocent why slip there blood
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by belloabd1914(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:

Where u there when Palestinians gave them the land?

Spare 5 min and read about there history, let’s improve on each other
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by VEXT: 9:14am On May 12, 2021
awulio:
What Israel is doing is wrong and thankfully the world is starting to see Israel’s wrongs and is calling them out..... only Nigerians will see something bad and call it good. FYI I’m a Christian

Blessed Eid to you and your family! Eid Mubarak lakum wa-li-'a'ilatakum!

My fellow Muslim sister
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Umsworld: 9:14am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:
Good!!

After they'll come out with their rotten mouths and intestines to call other people terrorist and terrorist sympathizers
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 9:17am On May 12, 2021
Firstly I’m Christian but let me educate u a bit. Israel used American bomb diffuser to stop the rockets from entering their airspace but about 10% still struck Israel... last time I checked most Israeli don’t blv Jesus is the son of God. Plus Israel is doing evil right now and in the Bible there have been many times when God turned a blind eye to Israel sufferings bcuz of the evil they did. Ppl around the world are tired of Israel ways and protests against Israel are happening all over the world. Soon Israel will be humbled. You don’t kill innocent women and children.
Starz825:
I dey tell people say.."Dem no dey mess with Israel oo"...if you attack them first...you Don enter am ...Dem no dey quickly forgive...
Remember the case of david and Goliath..
Baba, after David kill Goliath... Israelites still run after Goliath boys wey japa in order to kill them all...

Gaza send over 200 rockets missiles enter Israel...oh to destroy God's own people abi? cheesy....
Fools.... of which more than 98% of the sent rockets were neutralized by Israel.... always at alert...Dem dey madd grin

Now it's time to retaliate...
No Mercy sayeth thy Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by chrisxxx(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2021
binsanni:
C

U are supporting Israelites now, but u will b d first person to condenm bokoraham.

May Allah put an end to this fight

Ameen
Future Minister of Communication and Digital Economics. Remember me when your kingdom comes.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2021
Happened in 1947 a lot of the people that structured the deal are still alive but old. The original map of Palestine is available on the internet or British website since the Uk brokered the deal
OOzz:

Where u there when Palestinians gave them the land?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

can you analyze the genesis of this current fight? before you start ur blame game
Can you imagine the stark ignorance, these idiot don't even know there are many Palestinians that are Christians. And the funny thing is Israelis are Jews not even Christians.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 9:20am On May 12, 2021
No Christians cannot identify with Judaism bcuz the most important thing about being a Christian is that u accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.....Jews do not blv Jesus is the son of God. It is considered blasphemy in Israel to call Jesus son of God. Christians are followers of Christ
mofedamijo:

Judaism, monotheistic religion developed among the ancient Hebrews. Judaism is characterized by a belief in one transcendent God who revealed himself to Abraham, Moses, and the Hebrew prophets and by a religious life in accordance with Scriptures and rabbinic traditions. Judaism is the complex phenomenon of a total way of life for the Jewish people, comprising theology, law, and innumerable cultural traditions.

Christians can still Identity with Judaism/Jewish than Islam.

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2021
compton11:
Arindin u are

Mention any official Christian countries.

that is both their problem,those northern Christians are not nice either,they kill,burn and even eat human flesh.

This same people killed innocent Adekunle fajuyi in West.

The same Northerner Christians cornered the Igbo that has already escaped from core north and massacred them.

So what are u talking about here?

The jews disrespect Jesus while Islam never do that but Africa Christian nigga like we rather side with oppressors and this same people oppress Christians in Isreal

I thought i was debating with someone who has brains, unfortunately, you're a nincompoop.

First and formost, A Christian nation is a nation where you have predominantly Christian populations.

Secondly, I don't know where you met a northern Christian that eats human. I schooled in Northern Nigeria, and I met the most quiet, cool headed Christians anywhere else in the world. The Northern Christians are cooler than the Southern Christians. I have travelled the Lengths and breadth of Northern Nigeria.

Kasan mai ne yanzu....... Buro banka, kai ma, duru wairika for all the lies you're spilling here.

Kai.... Walahi, dan ubanka shege daniska ne fa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2021
I’m not Muslim I’m Christian. Blessed Eid to you too
VEXT:

Blessed Eid to you and your family! Eid Mubarak lakum wa-li-'a'ilatakum!

My fellow Muslim sister
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 12, 2021
Gireiboy:

See another idiot here thinks the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is about religion. Why are you guys these stupid on Nairaland?

Is ur father an idiot?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2021
awulio:
No Christians cannot identify with Judaism bcuz the most important thing about being a Christian is that u accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.....Jews do not blv Jesus is the son of God. It is considered blasphemy in Israel to call Jesus son of God. Christians are followers of Christ

You're missing the point. The jews use the Torah which is the old testament the Christians read. They believe in God just like the Christians. They have several other similarities to the Christians.

Now compare Judaism and Islam, and tell me which of them is closer to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by awulio(f): 9:28am On May 12, 2021
I repeat if you do not believe in Jesus Christ then there is no similarity between Christians and any religion. The first 5 books in the Quran and the Bible are very similar but we don’t say we are similar to Muslims.
mofedamijo:

You're missing the point. The jews use the Torah which is the old testament the Christians read. They believe in God just like the Christians. They have several other similarities to the Christians.

Now compare Judaism and Islam, and tell me which of them is closer to Christianity.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 12, 2021
brown3:
pls can you explain why they are fighting.
It's complex ...u have to read it on their own

But british is the cause of this trouble
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:

Israel can chose to annex the whole of Palestine. Palestinians are evil and should not be allowed to have a land or country.
Exactly! that is what we have been here in Nigeria also, Biafrans are evil and should not be allowed to have there on country.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2021
awulio:
I repeat if you do not believe in Jesus Christ then there is no similarity between Christians and any religion. The first 5 books in the Quran and the Bible are very similar but we don’t say we are similar to Muslims.

Hebrew Bible, also called Hebrew Scriptures, Old Testament, or Tanakh, collection of writings that was first compiled and preserved as the sacred books of the Jewish people. It also constitutes a large portion of the Christian Bible.

I am not against your opinion. I stated my opinion. So move on.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:

Israel can chose to annex the whole of Palestine. Palestinians are evil and should not be allowed to have a land or country.
Exactly! that is what we have been here in Nigeria also, Biafrans are evil and should not be allowed to have there own country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.