Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (62356 Views)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2021
Xbee007:
Both sides are to be blamed. Apartheid Israel's high-handedness and Hamas relentless effort to bomb Israel with their barrage of rockets. This is a case of "don't start what you can't finish."

No "Both sides are to be blamed" bullsh8t. Israel is to be blamed, period. You don't go around stealing people's lands after they gave you refuge when the whole world rejected you. The only way you'll support Israeli theft of Palestinian land is your are a crook from birth yourself... which--- unfortunately--- most y'all Nigerians are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Masterito(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2021
Just one question: who fired at each other first?
oluwaseyi0:
Israel been aggressive and attacking Palestine, but so many Christians supporting isreal out of religious terrorism not minding it's a fight between two Muslims
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by compton11(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

Christian taqiyya? Lol
Christians actually know the meaning of taqiyyah?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by kheny12(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
Kenneth4u205:
Christianity is not a religion.its a relationship with the Holy God of Israel and his son Jesus Christ
Mumu,Holy God of isreal.Why can't you say Holy God of Asia.Who told u God had son.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
compton11:
no u are the fool cos the shit Pained u.

no a Christian nation is where they are officially Christian nation and legalised Christianity as official religion.

jos during the Eid in 2011,birom Christians attacked Muslims that are going to Eid ground and killed,roasted and eat them.

Google is your friend.

nigga cool?

How come they weren't cool when they cornered the Igbo in 1966 and massacred them?

The same people u called cool are massacring each other.

Tiv Christians and jukun Christians

nigga what are hell are u talking?

Ain't Hausa and what I'm talking is not lie.

Like I said, you're a ninompoop. You don't understand Hausa or Fulani, yet you're arguing with me about Northern Nigerian Christians.

Before the Northern Christians resorted to protecting themselves, ask your stupid behind the tortures and torment the Muslims put them through.

The Northern muslims have killed, burnt and maimed more Christians.

Like i said, there was never a time Northern Christians ate humans.

Now crawl over to bed..... Good bye

2 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by techtechh: 10:17am On May 12, 2021
awulio:
Firstly I’m Christian but let me educate u a bit. Israel used American bomb diffuser to stop the rockets from entering their airspace but about 10% still struck Israel... last time I checked most Israeli don’t blv Jesus is the son of God. Plus Israel is doing evil right now and in the Bible there have been many times when God turned a blind eye to Israel sufferings bcuz of the evil they did. Ppl around the world are tired of Israel ways and protests against Israel are happening all over the world. Soon Israel will be humbled. You don’t kill innocent women and children.
You are so biased.
I hope you become a victim of this jahadist so you can know the evil they are capable of.

Experience is the best teacher
Such a f^^l

2 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 12, 2021
CelestineNelson:
If you want to have a full understanding of this crisis in middle east, is only one book I will recommend. Blood in the sand by Benny hinn.
Where it starts
Where we are
Where is going to end
Go read that book even if you are a Muslim.
You need a deep understanding of this crisis ...you will understand that this earth centered crisis

There you go again, ignorant African. There are numerous historical books to read that succinctly explain how the Jews from Europe ended up in Palestine in 1914; but what does the Nigerian choose to fill his brain up with? The words of world-renowned con artist disguised as a Preacher.

You guys are lost. No wonder your country can never develop.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by marvin906(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2021
codedguy1:

But the iron dome can handle 50 to 100 missiles conveniently and before they attempt to fire the remaining 950 to 900 rockets the Israeli air force would have leveled the whole hamas.

Except you think Israel will just sit down and allow 1000 rocket rain on them. We all know that's not going to happen.

Check again hamas launched more than a thousand rockets from yesterday till now..
What do you mean by level the whole hamas,do you think hamas is just starting hamas has been around for a long time and isreal hasn't wiped them out..
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by marvin906(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2021
caleboxylic:

Then,let them continue. Both have the capacities to attack each other,no need to stop them. When they are tired,both will stop.
Both Hamas and Israeli forces are firing each other. There is balance of power and the world should allow them to fight for the next 30days. I'm sure,they won't like to fight again with the consequences .

People are dieing, children are dead
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by marvin906(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2021
Tcwork:

You are so wrong. Israel has never started an attack. They only defend themselves.
If you watch Palestinian state TV all the preach is death to Israel.

What did you say..
What happened that escalated to this isreal invaded a mosque on Ramadan arrested and injured 600 Palestine for what reason
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:
I can't be supporting biafra and support israel ...never

When you push a people to the wall they can only fight back

Thru stole people's land n gave u , yet I were not satisfied u want to collect more , deciding what goes in n what goes out

More over Gaza are Shia muslims ...the best muslims from a libra perspective

If u support Biafra and iseral you are a hypocrite
Serious? Are palestinians shia muslims? I no dey carry those shia muslims play. They are the true muslims to me?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2021
Jinad50:
it is believed to housing some terrorist who are leaders of Hamas.
I see
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Heybeedee(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2021
VEXT:
Kill all those Gaza and Palestine Terrorists

Israel please come and finish the northern Terrorists in Nigeria. Starting from pantami !!
Kill all of them
Destroy them
Destroy the terrorists in Yoruba land esp that mad man that loves tying blanket on his head!!!

Only Terrorists will hate this my comment..
Thanks to our darling country Israel..

Iam a Muslim but I hate Terrorists.
If not that u mentioned terrorist ehn i for say e no go better for you, for your information those that were attacked arent terrorists but civilian victims in their own country,they ve been pushed to the wall...You are a muslim yennnyenyen supporting the onslaught against your brothers? u need to have a brain check, even a blind man understands the situation in israel-palestine axis but i dont blame u,its all over you that u find it difficult to read...My last prayer for you is that another man will take over your ancestral land and still oppress you on it so you know the feelings
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 10:29am On May 12, 2021
marvin906:

What did you say..
What happened that escalated to this isreal invaded a mosque on Ramadan arrested and injured 600 Palestine for what reason
No so... why would Israel invade a mosque. This whole issue began with a 50 years old land dispute court case. 4 plaestinians families lost the case and trouble erupted

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:30am On May 12, 2021
The real war will come when Israel blows up Al AQSA mosque in order to build the 3rd Jewish temple as that mosque is seating exactly where the Temple used to be. It was built when Israelis were scattered world over for 2000years by God for killing Christ. The war will be a global war on religion and will take the 3rd part of humanity as Bible said and that soon coming war is the reason every average Muslim on earth now has an Ak-47 or a Revolver. They get the guns free from rich Muslim nation.

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by compton11(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2021
mofedamijo:

Like I said, you're a ninompoop. You don't understand Hausa or Fulani, yet you're arguing with me about Northern Nigerian Christians.
u are real oponu

Must u understand Hausa or fulfude before I know about North Christians or why are u Just foolish like this?

Most of them dont even like to speak Hausa

What i said about them

Is it lie or truth?

mofedamijo:

Before the Northern Christians resorted to protecting themselves, ask your stupid behind the tortures and torment the Muslims put them through.
what they put each other through u dumb ass,nobody is innocent between them.

mofedamijo:

The Northern muslims have killed, burnt and maimed more Christians.
just as North Christians have killed,burnt and maimed more Muslims,they are even killing themselves.

mofedamijo:

Like i said, there was never a time Northern Christians ate humans.

Now crawl over to bed..... Good bye
heheheehe dumb nigga will still like to denied it after I gave him evidence

Who even knows maybe they ate the flesh of Igbos that they cornered during 1966 progrom

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://callingchristians.com/2012/02/06/nigerian-christians-kill-and-eat-muslims/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-te6R6cPwAhWFBGMBHRmKCa0QFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3KA1YWpPPomDaz4w9oZjbd

https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnewsrescue.com%2Fbirom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2pb9f9qQCNqMV8J55fLeqHFXHDZw0H_yEnJ26qAjLwkvyDCMCDbjnGqJw&h=AT1Fan8zTHWlhuK_C6beaa4-yva1EENBHXbLDFEeqEOfAFUv-P_jNl5k63L1Q5RQtSC3jx97wmeTZblJtdYx70ScwnKAATFTHTX86Y4VUpNlIuDkOHlpfFYZO4v_cvnJgFsmDhW6IyUEgAjU

This people even attacked innocent Muslims travellers

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=716674405330290&id=100009632104217&fgwum=015da21839d5c6ca5845a4a3bbd2112e3c5fb0260ac79c5f7e7b3cf97eeb83d332ee
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Heybeedee(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2021
Tcwork:

You are so wrong. Israel has never started an attack. They only defend themselves.
If you watch Palestinian state TV all the preach is death to Israel.
Where and when you watch Palestine state tv..all because of likes you spew lies and you are very comfortable,similar event in your hometown now u will cry foul.....No matter the situation, state sponsored massacre is a No No
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by compton11(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
The real war will come when Israel blows up Al AQSA mosque in order to build the 3rd Jewish temple as that mosque is seating exactly where the Temple used to be. It was built when Israelis were scattered world over for 2000years by God for killing Christ. The war will be a global war on religion and will take the 3rd part of humanity as Bible said and that soon coming war is the reason every average Muslim on earth now has an Ak-47 or a Revolver. They get the guns free from rich Muslim nation.
why u they blow away?

Ain't there no freedom of religion again gringrin or it is u brainwashed naija Christian don't have brain?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=OOzz post=101606379]Good!!

Palestinians should pack and go to Saudi Arabia. Israel should take over that place fully. [/quoteThe church in some section of this country offers the most extreme forms of Christianity and exposes a very thin layer of their religious fanaticism & intolerance. Most of Nigerian Christians are happy seeing Israel destroying & bombarding Palestinian state of Gaza and West Bank. You need this piece to open your eyes; Christians have been facing oppression & they have been subject to spitting for years. It’s almost impossible to pass through Jaffa Gate without this spitting happening.”
Some churches were subject to attack and burning (1982-2007).
The Israel and Palestine conflict has often been misrepresented as one between Jews and Muslims; sometimes more crudely propagated as a fight between “progressive, liberal, democratic Israel” and “Muslim fundamentalist terrorists.” Yet often forgotten or even unknown to many in the West are the Christian Palestinians, who have also been marginalized by the decades-long Israeli occupation. There are quite a number of Arab Christians at Gaza and West Bank where mostly hit by the long aged conflict, Christians in the occupied territories are oppressed just as harshly as Muslim Palestinians. Many Christians can't visit their holy sites under the current Israel checkpoints & oppressions (Israel has in several occasions blocked Christian Palestinians residents of Gaza, who sought to visit Bethlehem for the holiday season). Similarly, in April last year, Israel imposed harsher restriction on Gazan Christians hoping to visit Bethlehem for the Easter pilgrimage. Israel set up an arbitrary limit of two hundred Christians over the age of 55, in effect making it accessible to only 120 Gazans. Church leaders claim that Christian Palestinians are facing attacks on multiple fronts: physical violence from hard-line settlers, soaring tax burdens from Jerusalem’s city council, and a proposal to allow the expropriation of church land sold to private developers. Pilgrimage rights being taken away has also become an intensifying reality for Palestinian Christians in the last year.
Despite the odd and your delusional ignorance about happenings in Israel tied conflict, Islam is the second-largest religion in Israel, constituting around 17.8% of the country's population. The ethnic Arab citizens of Israel make up the majority of its Muslim population, making them the largest minority group in Israel. In recent election, Muslim Arabs citizens of Israel have won 13 out of the Knesset’s 120 seats, one of the highest levels of Arab representation in Israel’s history. Muslim Arabs of Israel get all social amenities and privileges as equal right of their Jewish counterparts while Christians in Israel are facing persecution of obvious religious reasons which is drawn from the clashes in their scripture.
Wake up and eschew these religious fanaticism which u always accuse others for by overlooking your case!
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by shiwex: 10:34am On May 12, 2021
illitracy:
Don't believe anything you see on Palestine media, they fallaciously concocted to trigger to hoodwink the gullible and trigger sympathy.

Soon you will see the Lebanese explosion as Palestine being bombed by Israel.
Are you normal...so we should believe the ones that come out of israeli media.......
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2021
compton11:
u are real oponu

Must u understand Hausa or fulfude before I know about North Christians or why are u Just foolish like this?

Most of them dont even like to speak Hausa

What i said about them

Is it lie or truth?

what they put each other through u dumb ass,nobody is innocent between them.

just as North Christians have killed,burnt and maimed more Muslims,they are even killing themselves.

heheheehe dumb nigga will still like to denied it after I gave him evidence

Who even knows maybe they ate the flesh of Igbos that they cornered during 1966 progrom

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://callingchristians.com/2012/02/06/nigerian-christians-kill-and-eat-muslims/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-te6R6cPwAhWFBGMBHRmKCa0QFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3KA1YWpPPomDaz4w9oZjbd

https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnewsrescue.com%2Fbirom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2pb9f9qQCNqMV8J55fLeqHFXHDZw0H_yEnJ26qAjLwkvyDCMCDbjnGqJw&h=AT1Fan8zTHWlhuK_C6beaa4-yva1EENBHXbLDFEeqEOfAFUv-P_jNl5k63L1Q5RQtSC3jx97wmeTZblJtdYx70ScwnKAATFTHTX86Y4VUpNlIuDkOHlpfFYZO4v_cvnJgFsmDhW6IyUEgAjU

This people even attacked innocent Muslims travellers

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=716674405330290&id=100009632104217&fgwum=015da21839d5c6ca5845a4a3bbd2112e3c5fb0260ac79c5f7e7b3cf97eeb83d332ee

Lol.... You went to read media propaganda. Illiterate. I was in the North in 2011. Like I said, you know nothing about Northern Nigeria.

You talking about the media. I had a first hand experience, including the beginning of boko haram. Certain things I can't say on this forum.

For you to say Nothern Christians kill Northern Muslims more shows you have no iota of idea what happens in the North.

I am not here to talk about your ignorance. I have sojourned and done extensive research around the North.

Even my Northern Muslim friends will laugh at your stupidity and ignorance.

I am not going to keep replying an ignorant mofo.

GOODBYE FELICIA........
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 10:38am On May 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

How has the "Democracy" worked for y'all Africans? Nigerians really gotta be amongst the dumbest groups of people on the planet because they just swallow what the white man tells them hook, line, and sinker.
I don't know how old you are but if you were around in the 90s when most of Africa was military ruled you would know that Africa has gotten much better.
Poverty has continued to reduce in Africa. Countries that have chosen the rule of law have continued to grow and develop.
Look to Ghana, cape Verde, Mauritius.
And yes, I would choose the white man''s democracy over the Arab world's crazy system while women have zero rights. Can you even belive that women in Saudi Arabia were only allowed to drive last year?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by IMAliyu(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2021
compton11:
Christians actually know the meaning of taqiyyah?
Well I'm not sure if you've seen it yourself, but some Christians here, do often accuse Muslims of taqiyya (to mean lying to forward your religious).

I went through his profile, he definitely is not a Muslim.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 10:42am On May 12, 2021
Heybeedee:

Where and when you watch Palestine state tv..all because of likes you spew lies and you are very comfortable,similar event in your hometown now u will cry foul.....No matter the situation, state sponsored massacre is a No No
You have a right to your opinion. But then would you change your mind if I send you videos of Palestine's chanting death to Israel. Or do you doubt that Hamas and Islamic jihad are evil terrorist organizations?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2021
awulio:
Firstly I’m Christian but let me educate u a bit. Israel used American bomb diffuser to stop the rockets from entering their airspace but about 10% still struck Israel... last time I checked most Israeli don’t blv Jesus is the son of God. Plus Israel is doing evil right now and in the Bible there have been many times when God turned a blind eye to Israel sufferings bcuz of the evil they did. Ppl around the world are tired of Israel ways and protests against Israel are happening all over the world. Soon Israel will be humbled. You don’t kill innocent women and children.
Which people around the world are protesting against Israel's way of life other than Arabs? It has always been like that since time immemorial.Why are u condemning Israel without doing same to Palestine? You admitted that Palestine fired missiles into Israeli territories but they used America's technology to neutralize it.Wot if dey didn't use such technology and all the missiles hit their targets?Do you know how many women and children that wud av died? Or you think there are no women and children in Israel? Or you want to tell us that they were targeting military barracks? Even in the barracks,there are civilian wives and children of the officers living there.So be balanced in ur analysis.Dont be one-sided.Palestine themselves are not in any way better too.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 12, 2021
explosiveskull:

Serious? Are palestinians shia muslims? I no dey carry those shia muslims play. They are the true muslims to me?
Yes reason the suni muslims saudi and the rest ignore them

If all muslims were shia the world would be peaceful
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 12, 2021
illitracy:
Don't believe anything you see on Palestine media, they fallaciously concocted to trigger to hoodwink the gullible and trigger sympathy.

Soon you will see the Lebanese explosion as Palestine being bombed by Israel.

Which kind of English is this one? What is your point?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by mocesy: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Palestine pls go and ask pharaoh how far..
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Tcwork:

I don't know how old you are but if you were around in the 90s when most of Africa was military ruled you would know that Africa has gotten much better.
Poverty has continued to reduce in Africa. Countries that have chosen the rule of law have continued to grow and develop.
Look to Ghana, cape Verde, Mauritius.
And yes, I would choose the white man''s democracy over the Arab world's crazy system while women have zero rights. Can you even belive that women in Saudi Arabia were only allowed to drive last year?

Africa has gotten better?! ROFLMAO Half bread is better than none, I guess. Keep on practicing democracy and 200 yrs from now y'all still gone be the poorest people anywhere on the Planet. You guys are so ignorant its disgusting! You really think democracy will work for you guys? Hahahahahaha Poor ignorant African. You need an African style of Government thats fit for your culture, societies, and (weird) behaviors. The promotion of Democracy is only a way to control you guys. You really think us in the West got more rights than the Middle East? Gosh, you guys are dumb! Dont you watch the news? Do you see how minorities are treated out here? You think youre special or different? Come over and get shot just because of the color of your skin.

Women have "Zero" rights in Arab society? Let me ask you a quick question: In which of the two following cities is an unaccompanied woman liable to get accosted and ra_ped if she was walking alone at 2.30am in the morning?:

(A) Chicago,
(B) Riyadh
(C) Lagos.

If you included "Riyadh" in any of your answers, youre dumber than I thought and shouldn't even bother replying this.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by perdollar(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Curse be upon Ariel Sharon for withdrawing d ppl of Israel from their Ancestral land of Gaza. Israel must reclaim that land from d cancerous Arabs and throw them into the sea or lagoon. Thank God France is waking up, all those immigrants that left their hell forsaken country, seeking a stable country to destabilize well sent packing to middle east. Ndi ara(b)
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2021
Lekan239:
but assume it was the other way round, you would blame the Palestine immediately, this exactly why I have no iota of likeness for you guys, you guys are so bias in judging any organization or function you have no support for, but blindly support blindly the ones you cherished. Very bad behavior

My post wasn't about any support to any one and i was being neutral here.

You gotta comprehend my post very well before replying
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by hayoholla(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:
No room for porousness!
If this news is true then there is a terrorists link to the said collapsed building.

Though sometimes it baffles me why these terrorists nations foil trouble and terrorism all in the name of religion ideology!?

However some nations with proactive leadership like that of Israel have kept them on check! Unlike the Clueless and terrorists sympathizers leadership we have in Nigeria.

So you are an insider in the Israeli [/b]Government cabinet...kindly educate or furnish us with a non sentimental facts.
BTW I'm not a religious fanatic.
Like I always post: RELIGION NA POLITICS in the rainmakers voice.
I believe in proactively practicing the right approach to life and living standards.
No one has monopoly to violence.
Every action must be accounted for be it in reward or punishment.
I'm not a terrorists sympathizer...but are you a [b]terrorists sympathizer
?

#SAYNOTOTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERS

@Seniorwriter

So you are an insider to know Israel is really genuine and being honest about terrorism. Do you even know what you are saying? Do you think it was terrorism that started this whole bloody shitshow? It means you came halfway into the movie, and you suddenly think you know how the script was written, and how the plot played out. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.