Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Bless The Lord. O Beloved, Bless The Lord! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bless The Lord. O Beloved, Bless The Lord! (99 Views)

Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Bless The Lord O My Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bless The Lord. O Beloved, Bless The Lord! by REDH2: 3:05am On May 12, 2021
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Bless the Lord. O Beloved, Bless the Lord!

Psalms 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Beloved, the Lord desire that you worship Him in spirit and in truth and likewise in Holiness. This moment, I want you to bless, worship and praise the Lord with your mouth but before this, you must do something; make your ways right before GOD, repent genuinely of your sins and ask the Lord to cleanse you by the blood of Jesus of all unrighteousness and iniquities so that your worship may be acceptable unto Him. Note; this is not just for you to worship Him and go back to your sin but Beloved genuinely repent and rededicate your life to GOD that you may truly worship Him in Holiness here on earth and in eternal Glory.

Beloved, GOD has been faithful, is faithful and will forever be faithful. His mercy endureth forever, His love is limitless, He is Holy, He is good, He is kind, He is the lifter up of our head, our buckler, shield, strength, help. He is our Saviour and Savour, the keeper of our life, without Him we have no strength, He is our strength, our rock. O how great, high, deep, limitless, strong, powerful is the Love of GOD, by His mercies we are not consumed, by His Grace are we saved, without Him we are nothing, our lives is meaningless and useless without Him, we are like a lifeless, withered and dried leaves & branch of a tree without Him. He is our life, He is the essence of our being. It is by His mercy that we are alive in Him, not by works but by His Grace and mercies. He is the GOD that keeps His Word. He delivered us from the hand of the strong enemy, He is our light, without Him we are lost.

Beloved, we can't thank GOD enough but as you read through this words, worship and bless the Lord your GOD Beloved, even for the salvation of your soul from sin and death which is the greatest testimony you can ever have on earth.

Psalms 71:15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.

Take your time and bless the Lord your GOD today, worship and praise Him, sing unto Him, magnify His name, pour out your heart in worship to the King of Glory, the Holy one of Israel, the First and the Last, the One whose Kingdom is established, He reigns; over situations, over the world, over challenges, over circumstances, over all powers. All power belongs to Him. He is a GOD that can't be dethroned, He has no term, tenure, He is the everlasting King, His Word is final.

Bless the Lord, O Beloved, bless the Lord. Use the scriptures below to worship GOD all through the day and as many as possible as you are led by the Spirit of the living GOD:

Psalms 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
103:6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
103:7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
103:8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
103:9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
103:10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
103:13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
103:14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
103:15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
103:16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
103:18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
103:19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
103:21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
103:22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Finally, all through this day - keep blessing Him, keep magnifying Him and worship and praise Him with the whole of your heart. Likewise, don't just worship the Lord with your mouth, let your deeds (actions), words, conversations be a source of worship to Him. Be Holy, pure and worship the Lord!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Was Honey Mentioned In The Bible? / World Changers Don't Live Normal Lives / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.