Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. (339 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. by elated177: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

I know your attention was tickled immediately Don't worry, there are many like you out there.

I am not interested in traveling out of the country. Neither am I looking for a way to travel out of the country. I am not against those who are looking for the opportunity to travel abroad for one reason or the other.

Such testimony is usually greeted with resounding "Hallelu YAH". Even those who do not know what the glorious words "Hallelu YAH" mean. Some will shout: "Our god is good", while the others will chorus: "all the time" Throughout that month, the "pastor" of such religious center will not stop talking about it. Such testimony shakes the roof, the walls and the very foundation of the religious house where it is given.

Should such happen in a religious nation such as ours?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. by EgwunsoDOTcom: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank God oo.. You for chop Agbado and Cassava till you purge cheesy cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. by elated177: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Thank God oo.. You for chop Agbado and Cassava till you purge cheesy cheesy grin

The emboldened confirms my point completely.
Re: Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. by budaatum: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
elated177:

Should such happen in a religious nation such as ours?

You ask this question because you have not yet travelled to educate yourself about nations that gave you your religion of El Elohe Yahshrael.

If you travel to such countrys and witness the orderliness of their people on their clean roads as they travel to and fro their electrified and waterified homes to earn their daily bread you might find you'd need to redefine what you understand by "religious nation".

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord O, I Have Just Gotten A Visa To Travel To Canada. by Maynman: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chrestian

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Unfriendly Friends / God The Father Is The Holy Spirit / Portable Spotted Dancing Passionately In A Church Programme At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.