Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza (29486 Views)

Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by chloride6: 12:30pm On May 12, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
Israel VS Palestine is a dicey situation.
I can't support either party.
Israel is hell bent on collecting all their ancestral land. Palestine is hell bent on keeping their country.
I'm trying to see things from Palestine angle but:

Which dirty ancestral land?

1 Like

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Emmyreal4(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Somebody dey waka im own jeje, you go slap am. It is only when he almost dislocated your spinal cord with heavy blows that you suddenly started screaming you are under attack!

Thank God I'm not a múdslímè.

grin grin grin
gbam grin

3 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by lexy2014: 12:30pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by chatinent: 12:30pm On May 12, 2021
Observing intently...
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Emmyreal4(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2021
No be who first start fight dey win am grin

5 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by mu2sa2: 12:31pm On May 12, 2021
An oppressed people fighting for their rights can never be defeated.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2021
Lol... Losers
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Elliotwaveforec: 12:31pm On May 12, 2021
O ti re 'ja. Den don tire? You dey fight person wey pass you.

They think Judaism is Christianity.

7 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by udemzyudex(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2021
as usual.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by caleboxylic: 12:32pm On May 12, 2021
KingOdart:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/palestine-calls-for-un-intervention-to-halt-israeli-aggression-on-gaza/2236900#

Ok now. Let them keep firing at each other because without that,they won't settle for peace.
After 30days of firing one another,both will accept peace .
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by biafranrealson: 12:32pm On May 12, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello everyone, please I plan of opening a POS centre, I have processed a POS machine which have been delivered to me and also printed banners and secured a place where I can do my POS business but the problem is I don't have enough money left with me to start this business immediately that is why I am coming to the good people of nairaland. I am in need of someone that will invest 50k and get 5k interest every month or 100k and get 10k interest every month for as many months the money is invested in the business and anytime the person needs his initial money he can take it back only that he will give a month notice. I am ready to provide any collateral you need and ready to prepare an agreement and sign. Please any interested person should hit me up on whatsapp. My number is below on my signature. I am in Lagos incase you want a physical meeting. Thanks

and you wish to get the help online?
dont you have village people or church pastors and members that can see you daily ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Anakazo22: 12:32pm On May 12, 2021
KingOdart:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/palestine-calls-for-un-intervention-to-halt-israeli-aggression-on-gaza/2236900#
Useless Palestines always messing with Israel then they start wailing when Israel retaliate,if they misbehave Israel should wipe them from the face of the Earth, useless Palestines.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by omonnakoda: 12:33pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Humanity do not yet understand the Nation of Israel, their Heritage and Foundation.

It is so amazing how Bible Prophecies are Flipping off the pages right in our eyes.
The Word of GOD is being Fulfilled live.
Isreal clocks 73 in 2 days!
The Gentile age is coming to a close

Very soon a Collation of Nations will rise against Israel. See Ezekil 38 and , Zechariah 12

Then, will the World understand that GOD'S Covenant of Israel is not a child's Play.

The RAPTURE is much more Closer than we think! Scriptures is being Fulfilled like never before.
Folks! It is time to get right with GOD.
It is time to Forsake this world and cling to JESUS Christ.
It will be like Dream! Get set Folks! Get Prepared!

Let us stop for a moment
The "bible" is the Hebrew History ACCORDING TO THEM

Why must Chinese Ogonis and Urhobos accept this as the WORD OF GOD

Just stop and pause there are millions of people who have never read the bible and never will

They see the bible as a STORY BOOK

2 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by emae009(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello everyone, please I plan of opening a POS centre, I have processed a POS machine which have been delivered to me and also printed banners and secured a place where I can do my POS business but the problem is I don't have enough money left with me to start this business immediately that is why I am coming to the good people of nairaland. I am in need of someone that will invest 50k and get 5k interest every month or 100k and get 10k interest every month for as many months the money is invested in the business and anytime the person needs his initial money he can take it back only that he will give a month notice. I am ready to provide any collateral you need and ready to prepare an agreement and sign. Please any interested person should hit me up on whatsapp. My number is below on my signature. I am in Lagos incase you want a physical meeting. Thanks

Have you carried out qualitative market analysis to be sure that if someone invest such amount you'll be able to not only cover the interest after your expenditure but also stay in business
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by JohnBullMySon: 12:35pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Humanity do not yet understand the Nation of Israel, their Heritage and Foundation.

It is so amazing how Bible Prophecies are Flipping off the pages right in our eyes.
The Word of GOD is being Fulfilled live.
Isreal clocks 73 in 2 days!
The Gentile age is coming to a close

Very soon a Collation of Nations will rise against Israel. See Ezekil 38 and , Zechariah 12

Then, will the World understand that GOD'S Covenant of Israel is not a child's Play.

The RAPTURE is much more Closer than we think! Scriptures is being Fulfilled like never before.
Folks! It is time to get right with GOD.
It is time to Forsake this world and cling to JESUS Christ.
It will be like Dream! Get set Folks! Get Prepared!
This is ordinary Palestine oh. Do you think Israel will survive China or Russia?

Well na Palestine find trouble this time, even though Israel has been commiting crimes against them.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Tcwork: 12:35pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by biafranrealson: 12:36pm On May 12, 2021
hamas was proud to claim that they fired 130 rockets to Israel yesterday and this morning calling for help.
wait till Israel finished their leveling of your ground, before peace.
you have swallowed pestle and will sleep standing

11 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Stewart883(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Nbotee:
When they were firing rockets into Isreal they didn't know abi? Now Israel is returning their rockets tenfold they are calling for intervention.. They allow Iran to always use them as launchpad for attacks on Israel and wen it sets Iran would b nowhere to b found
[/s]
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Tcwork: 12:36pm On May 12, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Joel3(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2021
After they have thrown over 60 misles they are now afriad of more retaliation from israel. That retaliation will be the end of palestine if the international community doesn't come to the rescue.

6 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
H2ho:
Israel have no home....they should all migrate to Ameriika and leave PAlestine alone...Frfr angry
So where did they come from

9 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by hotwax: 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
An oppressed people fighting for their rights can never be defeated.

oppressed with loads of rockets. palestinians have more weapon than Nigeria and Ghana combined...oppressed or Iran volunteers..

mumu man

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Tcwork: 12:37pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by chris4gold(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2021
WW3 loading
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Elliotwaveforec: 12:40pm On May 12, 2021
These Arabs are just like Fulanis, when dey see Westin pass them, den go gentle. But if you watch them oppress you without fighting back, you're finished.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by IgOga(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
KingOdart:

These guys and wahala sha. You started hauling rockets into Israel. Now you are calling for UN when Israel responded. Well with Biden I knew things will kick off across the world. The effect of a weak leader of the free world.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Lekison(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
I dont mind relocating to Gaza..
Person go even get better rest of mind than this our country sef.
careful with what you wish for.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by kingthreat(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Israel left their home in 70Ce and returned in 1948 to expel illegal occupants. As at 1948, Palestine was not a country.

The land you are in, when did you think your ancestors migrate there. If someone now comes and tells your kindred that the land was theirs 2000 years ago and you should leave, how would you feel. Just like Israel has a right to the land, Palestine also does too.

1 Like

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Israel left their home in 70Ce and returned in 1948 to expel illegal occupants. As at 1948, Palestine was not a country.

Exactly, the. Land grabbers in nigeria should watch out, no matter how long it take we wud come for our land.

They grab and change the name of these villages to their, people wil come for their land tomorrow or next.

Why can't they stay in their place and live in peace?

3 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by franklingud(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
I dont mind relocating to Gaza..
Person go even get better rest of mind than this our country sef.
Please go fast fast.

When are you going already? grin grin cheesy
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Ayion: 12:45pm On May 12, 2021
angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Admitted To Hospital / Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.