Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza (29501 Views)

Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by udemzyudex(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2021
kingthreat:

Wikipedia is free. Its sad when someone is telling you what you dont know and all you can come up with is laugh. Well to many knowledge is foolishness, that is why our country is the way it is.

Oga shut up jare, So Israel just spring up from nowhere in 1947 right? look at this dolt talking about knowledge, so you assume you know a lot right?

There is no need wasting my time with you.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by captianfreeman(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Lol..who started the aggression? Why are they now playing the victim?

And our Nairaland Pastor is right...its prophesied in the bible that nations will gang up against Israel.. as we can see that they are already starting to falsely blame Israel. And it will be the doing and purpose of the Lord.

End time prophecy:

Zechariah 14
A day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided among you. I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. ... Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle.
This prophecy have been fulfilled long ago.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Onlyonebuhari: 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
UN watch as Oslo accords treaty broken by terrorists Israelis yet they keep mute
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Jeromejnr(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
captianfreeman:

This prophecy have been fulfilled long ago.

It's called a dual fulfillment prophecy.

The Lord's feet is supposed to step on a mountain, the mountain splits and he fights the enemy nations and the Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Chirowman(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2021
Trouble dey sleep yanga dey wake am
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by kingthreat(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
udemzyudex:

Oga shut up jare, So Israel just spring up from nowhere in 1947 right? look at this dolt talking about knowledge, so you assume you know a lot right?

There is no need wasting my time with you.

The reason why Africa is backward is because there are many dumb Africans. Unfortunately some of them become leaders and doom us all. How the hell can you be arguing about something you havent read about and be claiming 100% knowledge when a google search will save your ignorance. You are very amazing. Let me save you from disgracing your education any further.

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:
When they were firing rockets into Isreal they didn't know abi? Now Israel is returning their rockets tenfold they are calling for intervention.. They allow Iran to always use them as launchpad for attacks on Israel and wen it sets Iran would b nowhere to b found
Plz tell us when Gaza fire any rocket to Israel. You are happy now that Christian are killing Muslims abi. You are evil person. You are one of the most people terrorising the world peace. CHRISTIAN ARE EVILS.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by czarr(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
We are talking about serious people led by committed, visionary leaders, not so-called biafra of hoodlums, cultists and robbers under a runaway coward.
lol...i see
Palestinians are hoodlums, terrorists and cowards who would loose a hundred times against God's own people. Musa try dey get sense....because you let slam head for ground, you must support Palestine land grabbers.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by keppler: 12:32am On May 13, 2021
kingthreat:

Just like I read it myself, you too can do the same. Google is at your fingertips.
Of course, if I don't know the whole story, how will I know that you provided half truths?
Save yourself the stress of using being informed argument as a defense, when you are asked to not hide details
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by udemzyudex(m): 2:07am On May 13, 2021
kingthreat:

The reason why Africa is backward is because there are many dumb Africans. Unfortunately some of them become leaders and doom us all. How the hell can you be arguing about something you havent read about and be claiming 100% knowledge when a google search will save your ignorance. You are very amazing. Let me save you from disgracing your education any further.

Funny one will think he is a historian after posting this nonsense, you believe you're the only one who is knowledgeable about things right?

You think Israel sprung up from nowhere? Isreal became an independent state in 1948, I know you feel you're a professor now, I'll advise you to be objective in your research, read more before you begin to display your ignorance online.

https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/aboutisrael/history/pages/facts%20about%20israel-%20history.aspx
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Nbotee(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:
Plz tell us when Gaza fire any rocket to Israel. You are happy now that Christian are killing Muslims abi. You are evil person. You are one of the most people terrorising the world peace. CHRISTIAN ARE EVILS.

I don't argue with stupid ppl becos dey have chosen to b stupid even if U spoon-fed dem information dat is supposed to enlighten dem
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by cybertron88: 11:05pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
you wrong this time also,I didn't hate the bible,I could even quote the bible,I have relatives who are christian and we vibe well without letting religion affect our relationship,now do yourself good and go to google on ur phone,search abt the israel and lebanon conflict,the lost and gain,then come back here and confess yourself,I have the documentary here and it's online too
Stop watching press Tv. Which Lebanon are u talking about. The Hezbollah dat Isreal dealth with that till today Hezbollah leader Nasrallah has never made any public appearance. So because Hezbollah was able to inflict injuries more than expected means they won d war? For every Israeli that lost his life in dat war atleast 5 Lebanese paid d ultimate price. Lebanon lost a lot of border land after dat war. I don't know where u guys get this theory that isreal lost f war. Infact d war lead to d development of the iron dome which is a game changer for Israel. Now they can bomb Hezbollah to extinction and shoot down any rocket in d sky b4 it gets to Isreal.

2 Likes

Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by Valkrie: 10:21am On May 14, 2021
The UN should not intervene at all..when they started shooting rocket into Israel, what where they thinking and did they alert UN to their aggression?

The world should just keep quiet, fold their hands and let them settle themselves..its simply a case of two fighting...!!
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by keppler: 10:01pm On May 14, 2021
cybertron88:

Stop watching press Tv. Which Lebanon are u talking about. The Hezbollah dat Isreal dealth with that till today Hezbollah leader Nasrallah has never made any public appearance. So because Hezbollah was able to inflict injuries more than expected means they won d war? For every Israeli that lost his life in dat war atleast 5 Lebanese paid d ultimate price. Lebanon lost a lot of border land after dat war. I don't know where u guys get this theory that isreal lost f war. Infact d war lead to d development of the iron dome which is a game changer for Israel. Now they can bomb Hezbollah to extinction and shoot down any rocket in d sky b4 it gets to Isreal.
Don't mind them, they thrive on propaganda and anything that will make them happy.
I remember many years ago in Jos then, when they were cheering Saddam Hussein, thinking he was inflicting damages to the Americans. I think they celebrate due to the fact that Israel mourns death of even one person as if the it's the whole nation that died. No wonder their leaders voluntarily resigned after the Yom Kippur war, even when they eventually won.
Re: Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza by zoedew: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Illogical call. If you launch or permit another to launch missiles from your position in the direction of some other fellow it stands to reason for the fellow to remove you and stop the attacks even if it means an occupation of your space. Israel has shown exemplary restraint since 1948. A non-violent and peaceful Arab/Palestinian and ….. is a welcomed exception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada / Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.