Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) (56562 Views)

Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2021
Isitreallywell:
Haha. This is really funny �. But what if dem fire am for him blokos lol.

Make una talk to una principal to stop the killing of defenceless Igbo men and women in the name of fighting UGM .
That madness needs to stop ASAP

Sorry but the fight against banditry, insurgency and all forms of violence will not stop.

You don't attack security agents and infrastructures, and expect them to fold their arms.

So stop the pity-seeking lies about killings of defenceless igbo men and women. It won't work. When we were advocating caution and restraint, your likes saw us as fools. E don set!

Also, there is nothing wrong with a government official wearing bullet-proof vest when they deem necessary, afterall what is a bulletproof vest meant for?
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by onuman: 9:32am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Buratai is highly missed, he will have made these people suya

In your heart, EVIL reigns mostly.
Parasite!!
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by princeadex4us(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2021
[It be like koi koi shoe for tall lady quote author=princeadex4us post=101609279]NO IT BE LIKE KOI KOI SHOE FOR TALL LADY No be small mall thing

This kind wahala no be like bicycle ooo. E be like tipper.[/quote]
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Let's forget about the bullet proof first and talk about the modern assault rifle that security aide is holding...
If politicians can arm their security with such rifles, why do our police and other security forces still use outdated and old AK-47.
AK-47 is very easy to operate with low cost of maintenance. Ask Nigerian securities they'll choose AK-47 over all those weapons. You can use it to fire tired with no hitches!
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by JeffreyJunior: 9:33am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Let's forget about the bullet proof first and talk about the modern assault rifle that security aide is holding...
If politicians can arm their security with such rifles, why do our police and other security forces still use outdated and old AK-47.
That thing is a baby toy compared to AK-47.

1 Like

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 12, 2021
Amojii is speechless... SMH
AmadiAba:
Unknown Gunmen: Imo Govt Officials Now Wear Charms and Bullet-Proof? | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1389737/unknown-gunmen-gov-uzodimmas-aides-now-wear-charms-bullet-proof-photos/

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 12, 2021
Amojii is speechless...

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2021
Isitreallywell:

Make una talk to una principal to stop the killing of defenceless Igbo men and women in the name of fighting UGM .
what is UGM
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by joinnow: 9:39am On May 12, 2021
Isitreallywell:

What if they can't miss his big head

1 Like

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 12, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Sorry but the fight against banditry, insurgency and all forms of violence will not stop.

You don't attack security agents and infrastructures, and expect them to fold their arms.

So stop the pity-seeking lies about killings of defenceless igbo men and women. It won't work. When we were advocating caution and restraint, your likes saw us as fools. E don set!

Also, there is nothing wrong with a government official wearing bullet-proof vest when they deem necessary, afterall what is a bulletproof vest meant for?

Ok Buhari , I have heard.
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 12, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

When IPOB was being killed that was not madness? Abeg shift. The killings of unarmed protesters in Lekki among other isn’t madness?

Bia nwoke m, you don smoke?
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 9:45am On May 12, 2021
What If dem shoot am for head??
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 12, 2021
joinnow:

What if they can't miss his big head

Lol my brother, that one dey o, head or front tail haha
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 9:49am On May 12, 2021
how about headshot
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Willybos(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2021
PEPPERified:
No be small matter...

This kind wahala no be like bicycle ooo. E be like tipper.
I swear
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:51am On May 12, 2021
THE PERMANENT SOLUTION IS TO RETURN TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS. WORSHIP GOD ALMIGHTY ALONE.
ABOLISH YOUR IDOL WORSHIP NDIGBO.STOP WORSHIPING IDOLS AND STOP TRUSTIN IN CHARMS INDIGBO,RESET YOUR MINDSET TO CHUKWU NONA ENIGWE, NDIGBO STOP MIXING IDOL WORSHIP WITH CHRISTIANITY ,IT IS FATA. sad
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING.
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by luluman: 10:03am On May 12, 2021
Nbote:

Who confused pass yorubas wey b Muslims and Christians and still carry Juju for head?
He asked a simple question but you brought in your dumbness as usual to divert attention. Are all yeebos dumb?

1 Like

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:04am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

They are DSS officials.

I think they have more assault guns that the military (I am not sure).

The kinda guns that DSS officials carry looks super-sophisticated.
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2021
Nbote:

Who confused pass yorubas wey b Muslims and Christians and still carry Juju for head?

My brother, I have this neighbor, a Yoruba man. The very day he packed in, I noticed he spread some stuff like charcoal on the ground within the confined of his apartment... It however, extend to the entrance of my apartment too. Lo and behold they(him and his wife) are very dedicated Christian; they don't miss Sundays.

This morning we ran into each other and he was trying to tell me that they won't be around tomorrow because they are traveling for sallah. I was shocked and I ask him, "I thought you are a Christian?" He laugh out loud and to me, "you know my grandfather is a Muslim and we have to support him in whatever he's doing".

So,you can see that my Yoruba co-tenant turned friend is fetish, a Christian to the letter, and a Muslim. He's a good man too.

1 Like

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by ShawnT(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2021
Yeye, if you're killing innocent souls in this country, if you like wear bullet proof vest from head to toe, you'll still die sooner or later. Bastards.
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Dominion2000: 10:21am On May 12, 2021
This is not the solution. This is not what will secure the people
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 12, 2021
Imagine protecting chest only.
supportnija:
Why igbo a Christian so much believe in JUJU?
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by chatinent: 10:29am On May 12, 2021
Is that head I'm seeing there also bullet-proof?
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 10:40am On May 12, 2021
You don't even need that if you do your job s well.
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2021
That guy looks like a system guy

Finally I need that kind of DSS gun to be protecting myself as a plan B
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

That is an Israeli Tavor assault rifle. It's issued to DSS.
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by witworth(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2021
Why Dem no wear am for head, shey bullet proof helmet dey na wey go cover their neck join. Useless officials
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
That guy is armed by tax payers(you and I)
That man is a DSS agent.
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Magnanimous101(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
that's standard DSS issued rifle
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by RemoveKebab: 11:22am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
In a saner country they should be armed with hand gun(glock) and not assault rifle among civic population to minimize collateral damage.

they themselves(police) have and will embezzle the funds for weapons upgrade.
The army is a good example for this corruption.

1 Like

Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Juicethekid: 11:27am On May 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I swear the gun off me
Re: Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2021
I see tavor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.