Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) (3490 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / Photos: Despite Boko Haram Insurgency, Maiduguri Shines Bright At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2021
You deceived zamfara, it fell to bandits
Same with Katsina,
Same with Niger
Now you have started with Yobe!
I fear for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Asquare84(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Strong state

If yobe state that have been under boko haram attack for many years can achieve this, governor samuel ortom of benue state have not commission any single road in the whole of benue state, payment of salary is zero. I just pity benue state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Asquare84(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nature

Which part of yobe is this, I am considering visiting for tourism
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Csami(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2021
Asquare84:

Careful now! You know the saying about He who dines with the devil abi
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Elvictor: 11:10am On May 12, 2021
Am searching for the development

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2021
This is amazing really
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2021
You are showing Boko Haram the areas they will attack next time. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by expliciit: 12:13pm On May 12, 2021
Just exactly what I wanted to say
johnmartus:
Hiss something that Abubakar Shekau will still destroy .

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by immortal2: 12:16pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations @Arewa1stson.

Just make sure you keep your Fulani terrorists in those houses instead of exporting them to SE. Why would your people refuse these beautiful houses only to want to live in our forests? Why should Mai Buni not allow the Fulanis to enjoy these goodies but send them on Islamization trip to the SE?

You guys are truly evil personified!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2021
GOD BLESS YOBE STATE & ITS GOVERNOR!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Arewa1stSon: 2:17pm On May 12, 2021
Asquare84:

yusufari LG Yobe state
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Onuoraijele: 4:41pm On May 12, 2021
How safe is yobe for tourism
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Arewa1stSon: 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
Onuoraijele:
How safe is yobe for tourism
yobe is not fully safe
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by chrisblack: 9:06pm On May 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Nothing spectacular, still same old mediocre sh1t. Next please!
this is the Problem with we in the southern part of the country,we are underachievers. The Northerners Spend their small allocations in trying to uplift their people, while an average southern politician thinks of how to Impoverish their own people. I have said it umpteen time, they spend money sending their people out to foreign countries for quality education, while we have successfully destroyed our scholarship boards. Time will tell.
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Onuoraijele: 7:49am On May 13, 2021
chrisblack:
this is the Problem with we in the southern part of the country,we are underachievers. The Northerners Spend their small allocations in trying to uplift their people, while an average southern politician thinks of how to Impoverish their own people. I have said it umpteen time, they spend money sending their people out to foreign countries for quality education, while we have successfully destroyed our scholarship boards. Time will tell.
seconded
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by SimplyShit: 8:17am On May 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Development in yobe state after years of insecurity.

1. Gov. Mai Mala Buni of Yobe delivers 3,600 housing unit to 17 local governments of Yobe state.
The houses were built in two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments and each three-bedroom unit and occupy 800 square meters of land while each two-bedroom unit was allocated 600 square meter.

Quota system people...
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
This is a Large palm plantation in Yobe.
God bless govt buni but I think this place will be okay for grazing,let the government approve this place for grazing with immediate effectgrin
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Arewa1stSon: 11:09am On May 13, 2021
haffaze777:

God bless govt buni but I think this place will be okay for grazing,let the government approve this place for grazing with immediate effectgrin
toh...
Re: Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos) by Onuoraijele: 7:26am On May 18, 2021
Asquare84:

If yobe state that have been under boko haram attack for many years can achieve this, governor samuel ortom of benue state have not commission any single road in the whole of benue state, payment of salary is zero. I just pity benue state.
you can't compare

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri / Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures / Bola Tinubu's Official Website Also Claims Donald Duke's Young Picture As His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.