Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri (3459 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:20am On May 15, 2021
Reno Omokri Just posted: see screenshot below

What do you have to say about the point he made inline to bible proof ad backup to his claims?

Is he right or wrong, drop your comment, let discuss

* First sign to leave a church is when they start praying for your enemies to die (Matthew 5:44, Luke 9:54-55)
* Second sign is when they tell you if you don’t tithe things will be tight for you. Tithe if you want to. But never out of compulsion ‬(2 Corinthians 9:7)
* Third sign is when you are vilified for not blessing the pastor on his or her birthday and special occasions (Titus 1:7)
* Fourth sign is when you are required to call the pastor and his spouse Father and Mother, Papa and Mama, Daddy and Mummy (Matthew 23:9-11)

Source: As shared by Reno Omokri, In his Facebook Page

Reporting from AfriNOTES.com: stay safe and strong

1 Like

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by SmartProf(m): 5:47am On May 15, 2021
If you ain't worshipping God with a sincere heart in spirit & in truth, and if you don't love your neighbor as urself, there is nothing you should be doing in any religious house in the first place...cos any other practice in such places is invalid.

15 Likes

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:48am On May 15, 2021
In point
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:49am On May 15, 2021
I agree 10000%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by LawLord247: 6:02am On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:05am On May 15, 2021
1000% lol

But he maybe wrong, don't you think so?
Akwamkpuruamu:
I agree 10000%
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by ecomalchemist(m): 6:14am On May 15, 2021
I think he's making sense.

3 Likes

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Ahmed0336(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2021
SmartProf:
If you ain't worshipping God with a sincere heart in spirit & in truth, and if you don't love your neighbor as urself, there is nothing you should be doing in any religious house in the first place...cos any other practice in such places is invalid.

Bros, one chilled bottle of zobo for you.

2 Likes

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by makemoneywbsite: 6:30am On May 15, 2021
This Reno is too wise. You see those Papa and Mummy pastors eh? I doubt they read the Bible. If they do, Mr Flesh is still king in their lives. Imagine a man of 30 happy that his fathers and mothers are calling him DADDY, even when Jesus clearly said "Call no man father on earth for you have one Father in heaven"

Foolishly, his wife bears MUMMY, foreclosing the possibility of being guided and counselled by older women in the church. DADDY and MUMMY indeed.

Iberibe pipo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by chiommy123(f): 6:31am On May 15, 2021
What's wrong with calling those that feed you spiritually daddy? It is a commandment from God that those who Shepherd you should be taken care by you. We all pray against our enemies.

1 Like

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Koryc: 6:35am On May 15, 2021
Just say you hate mfm, but in my opinion the die prayers work for them beacuse they are growing.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by makemoneywbsite: 6:39am On May 15, 2021
chiommy123:
What's wrong with calling those that feed you spiritually daddy? It is a commandment from God that those who Shepherd you should be taken care by you. We all pray against our enemies.

You're obviously wrong. Praying for your enemies is what Jesus commands, NOT praying against your enemies. They are two different scenarios. What you owe your enemy is love. Love them that hate you and pray for those who despitefully use you, said Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Vulcanheph(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2021
Reno Omokri is a very wise man and when you listen to him you will realize that he's a man who has studied extensively and has become very enlightened.
RCCG is very guilty of all the things he listed infact if everyone is to follow his advice a lot of churches will lose a good chunk of their members.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sinkhole: 6:49am On May 15, 2021
chiommy123:
Very wrong, even an adage of our elders say "if they are sending snakes to you, then send rats back to them"
In summary, as opined by the Bible, when you pray for your enemies you're actually heaping a burning coal on their heads!
Be at peace with all men (both friends and foes) and allow God to decide who to kill and who to keep alive.

1 Like

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Moferere: 6:55am On May 15, 2021
Well researched
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Freestainworld(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2021
I love this man
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:57am On May 15, 2021
Atheist wannabe

Just like ffk, this one has carved niche for relevance
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sammy329(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2021
Moferere:
Well researched
undecided undecided undecided

Which well researched the bible verse he used to prove his third is not acceptable. undecided undecided he is taking the verse out of context.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sammy329(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2021
I don't know why people just listened to this guy undecided undecided

Imagine someone not actively involved in ministry. When have you seen him talked on prayer, evangelism and discipleship. The only thing he knows is to talk against women and tithing undecided undecided
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Valkrie: 7:17am On May 15, 2021
chiommy123:

What they feed them are trash and there is nothing spiritual there...they are only after your money...!!! Open you eyes and see...you have God DNA in you and so no external person can ever feed you spiritually...all you need spiritually to survive is inside you and never outside....!!!
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by degenuine1(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2021
sammy329:
I don't know why people just listened to this guy like guy undecided undecided

Imagine someone not actively involved in Ministry. When have you seen him talked on prayer, evangelism and discipleship. The only thing he knows is to talk against women and tithing undecided undecided

And political opponents. Finish. You just spoke my mind. And he knows everything.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by chuckdelis: 8:04am On May 15, 2021
I really don't have a problem with the 4th, normally I call elderly people mummy and daddy.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by lereinter(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2021
He's doesn't pray that buhari should die?

1 Like

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by nthony10: 8:22am On May 15, 2021
He should also write 4 signs to stay in a Church
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sammy329(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
This Reno is too wise. You see those Papa and Mummy pastors eh? I doubt they read the Bible. If they do, Mr Flesh is still king in their lives. Imagine a man of 30 happy that his fathers and mothers are calling him DADDY, even when Jesus clearly said "Call no man father on earth for you have one Father in heaven"

Foolishly, his wife bears MUMMY, foreclosing the possibility of being guided and counselled by older women in the church. DADDY and MUMMY indeed.

Iberibe pipo
Matthew 23:7-11 (KJV) And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Learn to read the scriptures in context, Jesus was addressing the hypocrisy of the Pharisees and that is it. Lemme ask a question what do you call your biological father, since Jesus said call no one father grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sammy329(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Reno Omokri is a very wise man and when you listen to him you will realize that he's a man who has studied extensively and has become very enlightened.
RCCG is very guilty of all the things he listed infact if everyone is to follow his advice a lot of churches will lose a good chunk of their members.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided which study, Reno omokri is just a chronic fault finder. The man that doesn't know how to interpret the scriptures correctly, someone that doesn't know the basis of bible hermeneutics undecided undecided
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by isaiah4life(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2021
I hope his children are not calling him "father", daddy and papa."
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sammy329(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2021
isaiah4life:
I hope his children are not calling him "father", daddy and papa."
grin grin cheesy
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:39am On May 15, 2021
author=sinkhole post=101705927]Very wrong, even an adage of our elders say "if they are sending snakes to you, then send rats back to them"

In summary, as opined by the Bible, when you pray for your enemies you're actually heaping a burning coal on their heads!

Exactly!

Be at peace with all men (both friends and does) and allow God to decide who to kill and who to keep alive.
Correct!
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sanityofmind(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by folabayo(f): 10:05am On May 15, 2021
Actually I don't think calling religious leaders papa/ mama is bad.

Just dat some people are hypocrite, some woman can't kneel or give their husband full respect at home but when they are in church they can kneel 100 times to greet him.

Some men too are harsh to their wife and children at home but acts as saint when they get to church. Same as some children.

Alot of christians fear and respect their pastor and God himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow. Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Lawyers Just Landed From U.k / Final Collation From PDP Situation Room / Onovo Assures Of Crime-free Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.