Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child (31988 Views)

The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing / Phil Foden: Man City Midfielder Wins Premier League Young Player Of The Year / Dickson Nwakaeme And Wife, Geraldine Welcome Their Second Child, A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Fedrick100: 2:55pm On May 12, 2021
Chelsea Have Mount
Man U have Greenwood
Man City have Foden

What do Arsenal have?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Soulsymbol99: 2:55pm On May 12, 2021
Oyibo! They start everything early smiley 4 hia 20year old don see food chop undecided Las Las na em mama go care 4 d pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by iramure(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
It doesn't matter who is doing it, it doesn't matter how popular they are, whether it's Ronaldo, davido or Wizkid, it doesn't matter how social media tries to paint it good, premarital sex, premarital pregnancy and premarital parenthood is sin. I'll never give in to the hype. It was sin 200 years ago, it is sin today, and it will be sin 200 years from now, regardless how much "popular culture" it becomes.
to slap you is my next agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by sunshineV(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
It doesn't matter who is doing it, it doesn't matter how popular they are, whether it's Ronaldo, davido or Wizkid, it doesn't matter how social media tries to paint it good, premarital sex, premarital pregnancy and premarital parenthood is sin. I'll never give in to the hype. It was sin 200 years ago, it is sin today, and it will be sin 200 years from now, regardless how much "popular culture" it becomes.
no one gives a fvck abt ur god and its sin
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by OfeAchi: 2:56pm On May 12, 2021
wink
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by HomePaintersNG(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to him.
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Machinegun91(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
That's a real pussy banger
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by uunwanaobong3: 2:58pm On May 12, 2021
OOOOOH JESUS CHRIST....,, SO THIS SMALL INNOCENT LOOKING 20 YEAR OLD BOY DON DEY FVCK WOMAN GO FAR.,,..... OH I CURSE NIGERIA FOR DELAYING MY DESTINY... GOD, OF ALL PLACES IN THE WORLD AS E BIG SO, NA NIGERIA U COME MAKE ME BORN..... I SWEAR, LEAVING NIGERIA IS A TASK THAT MUST BE FULFILL, NO MATTER WHAT IT WILL TAKE ME.

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:59pm On May 12, 2021
Jane649:
Well he is married

No he isn't
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by oluwasegun007(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2021
Money good....20 year old don dey fvk..
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by uunwanaobong3: 3:00pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
Chelsea Have Mount Man U have Greenwood Man City have Foden
What do Arsenal have?
Saka
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by BALLBENDERZ(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2021
GADEAI SPORT TRADING SOLUTION

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by echesilver: 3:02pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by 27Pushing30: 3:03pm On May 12, 2021
It’s all because the CHURCH caved in to “being fashionable”

Na why I quit religion las las Cos in the end even the one you’re referencing was also altered to suit the current fashionable acts at that time.

DesignAndBuild:

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Typicool8(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2021
Ge0grapher:

No one cares about your opinion.
I know folks like you won't care because you see it as a norm and part of life.
Moral decadence is now the order of the day in this generation. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by sigiyaya112: 3:06pm On May 12, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
This one no get sense!
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by OlawaleBammie: 3:07pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
Chelsea Have Mount
Man U have Greenwood
Man City have Foden

What do Arsenal have?

Saka nah

Full name=sakamaje

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Benmob: 3:07pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
Chelsea Have Mount
Man U have Greenwood
Man City have Foden

What do Arsenal have?
saka na,he has been arsenal best player diz season from a blues fan
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by MsAllison(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2021
potbelly:
Foden is one hell of a talent...

But we've got Mason Greenwood... cool

GGMU...
Foden is currently the best young talent in the world

2 Likes

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 3:08pm On May 12, 2021
Cutehector:
Omo if you get money for this life, fine babes go dey follow u
Not true. It's oloshos that will follow if u get money. There are a lot of sweet beautiful ladies out there who money isn't their major motivation
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 3:09pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
Chelsea Have Mount
Man U have Greenwood
Man City have Foden

What do Arsenal have?

U saying u don't watch arsenal?
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Fedrick100: 3:11pm On May 12, 2021
MsAllison:
Foden is currently the best young talent in the world

Mount says Hi �‍♀️
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by MsAllison(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:

Mount says Hi �‍♀️
mount is not even close to Foden

he's just overhyped by Chelsea fans

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by femi4: 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
Trying to break sterling record
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Starzo: 3:17pm On May 12, 2021
British women are too masculine. Not sexy at all.
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Tribeofjudea: 3:17pm On May 12, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Yes,my brother.its a sin.premarital sex is a sin before God.there is no justification for it.am happy for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea / Kante, Azpilicueta, Ampadu & Others Rock Chelsea Away Kit (Photos) / Pictures And Videos Of The Lagos Marathon At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.