Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child (31964 Views)

The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing / Phil Foden: Man City Midfielder Wins Premier League Young Player Of The Year / Dickson Nwakaeme And Wife, Geraldine Welcome Their Second Child, A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Continue telling us of ya papa!

Run along. Poverty is contagious

I like d way u effortlessly prove me right.

Have u made money or are u rich?

Can u show me d poverty mentality u referring and how u aren't displaying it with ur comments above? can u pls state ur financial & material networth?
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by flexyrule(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2021
paulolee:
small foden naim de package this fine banny and the bea is comfortable in her baby mama position even after a child..
I keep saying dt footballers money just too long n sweet, I started respecting footballers after I saw beckham wife and his girlfriend sitting together smiling and watching him play one england match dt year...
money de reset so many tinz, man gat get money o...
LOL... Have you ever thought of that fact that these footballers are employees..

How about the wealth of their employers?

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 4:22pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

I like d way u effortlessly prove me right.

Can u show me d poverty mentality u referring and how u aren't displaying it with ur comments above? can u pls state ur financial & material networth?
[/s]Shut up!

I don't want to hear about ya papa anymore!

No one is the cause of your poverty!

Run along kid!
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:25pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
[s][/s]Shut up!

I don't want to hear about ya papa anymore!

No one is the cause of your poverty!

Run along kid!
I like d way u effortlessly prove me right that u can't see beyond ur nose.

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Engrjamjam: 4:27pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

What has poverty got to do with this:

"Not true. It's oloshos that will follow if u get money. There are a lot of sweet beautiful ladies out there who money isn't their major motivation"

By d way, are u rich or how rich are u? Pls state ur financial and material networth?
Your problem Na poverty!!

But ah go advice you...

No human wants to associate his/herself with poor people. Everyone wants wealthy people as friends!!
Stop thinking that anyone will love you poor.

Even your own parents wants you to be rich and successful.

Drop that Poorman mentality.

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:30pm On May 12, 2021
Engrjamjam:
Your problem Na poverty!!

But ah go advice you...

No human wants to associate his/herself with poor people. Everyone wants wealthy people as friends!!
Stop thinking that anyone will love you poor.

Even your own parents wants you to be rich and successful.

Drop that Poorman mentality.

U haven't been able to debunk d comment I made neither have u been able to answer d questions I asked.

"Not true. It's oloshos that will follow if u get money. There are a lot of sweet beautiful ladies out there who money isn't their major motivation"

1. By d way, are u rich or how rich are u?

2. Pls state ur financial and material networth
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 4:31pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s] Continue wailing and crying in poverty.
Everyone on this thread can attest that your very poor and you need help.
I will leave that to you to retire and cry in that slum of yours.
You are perfectly ignore i don't have time for some poor kids. Now battle with your keyboard.

Keep telling people about ya family!
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Engrjamjam: 4:33pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't been able to debunk d comment I made neither have u been able to answer d questions I asked.

Poorman comot here....
Ah no get time for your kind bye!!!! cheesy
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by omotola90(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2021
Ge0grapher:

No one cares about your opinion.
I care bro
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by omotola90(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2021
sunshineV:
no one gives a fvck abt ur god and its sin
I give bro
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:35pm On May 12, 2021
Engrjamjam:
Poorman comot here....
Ah no get time for your kind bye!!!! cheesy

NB:Rich man, kindly answer questions 1&2 below

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by omotola90(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2021
Typicool8:

I know folks like you won't care because you see it as a norm and part of life.
Moral decadence is now the order of the day in this generation. May God help us all
no mind those ones jare...

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:36pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
[s][/s] Continue wailing and crying in poverty.
Everyone on this thread can attest that your very poor and you need help.
I will leave that to you to retire and cry in that slum of yours.
You are perfectly ignore i don't have time for some poor kids. Now battle with your keyboard.

Keep telling people about ya family!

Can u show me d poverty mentality u referring and how u aren't displaying it with ur comments above?

Can u pls state ur financial & material networth?
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Juanmike(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2021
Lakside1955:
Na Raheem sterling be him role model, if u know you know o grin cheesy grin
i no know o
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Juanmike(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2021
DesChyko:
Sterling dey carry am handicap sha
how
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Silentgroper(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
Chelsea Have Mount Man U have Greenwood Man City have Foden
What do Arsenal have?
Smith rowe, martinelli, saka
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Silentgroper(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
Starzo:
British women are too masculine. Not sexy at all.
Swears mann.
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lusid: 6:58pm On May 12, 2021
Tribeofjudea:

Yes,my brother.its a sin.premarital sex is a sin before God.there is no justification for it.am happy for you.
but the bible never made mention of it plus its not a cardinal sin
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Dreyton36: 7:40pm On May 12, 2021
To born no dey hard , na money make many men still they childless even at the age of 40 sef

When money dey to born no hard , na just to fvck

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by IME1: 8:51pm On May 12, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
It doesn't matter who is doing it, it doesn't matter how popular they are, whether it's Ronaldo, davido or Wizkid, it doesn't matter how social media tries to paint it good, premarital sex, premarital pregnancy and premarital parenthood is sin. I'll never give in to the hype. It was sin 200 years ago, it is sin today, and it will be sin 200 years from now, regardless how much "popular culture" it becomes.

You are right

What would Jesus say, preach and stand for?
He protected the adulterous woman but never condoned her sin.

We must draw the line on what is right is right even if most people are angry about it
And
What is wrong is wrong even most people support it or do it

Even if someone is a product of such relationship you can stand against it without hating or disrespecting your parents.

My elder brother who smoked at the time, used to tell me not to smoke.
In God's grace and wisdom over my life, I never questioned him saying, what of you are you not smoking?
Instead I took the advice and I've never smoked anything with my blessed mouth and lips
Not
Pipe, cigarette, weed, cigar, vapp or shisha
And by the will of God I shall never.

I don't condemn my brother nor others who smoke
So also I don't condemn people and their beautiful babies born in such circumstances
But I can not support it.

If you want the degree, study and do the course
If you want the house work and buy or build
If you want the babies get married and give them a home with father and mother and security and assurance and dignity and peace
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Richthekid: 10:08pm On May 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2021
How old is the lady
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Jazzman01: 10:35pm On May 12, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
It doesn't matter who is doing it, it doesn't matter how popular they are, whether it's Ronaldo, davido or Wizkid, it doesn't matter how social media tries to paint it good, premarital sex, premarital pregnancy and premarital parenthood is sin. I'll never give in to the hype. It was sin 200 years ago, it is sin today, and it will be sin 200 years from now, regardless how much "popular culture" it becomes.

You can't blame him with the way women are breaking their marriages and setting men up for cash-out in European countries. That's why most men there are scared of getting married for the fear of losing their wealth to a greedy and ungrateful bîtch and the trend will continue. A time will come when marriage will be completely relegated and will only be practiced by a few religious people.

1 Like

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by vickydevoka(m): 3:48am On May 13, 2021
lexy2014:

U saying u don't watch arsenal?
SMITH ROWE
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DesignAndBuild: 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
Josywhyte:

So being well to do and having a child at 20 is a sin?

Don't quote me if you can't comprehend. If you can then quote me and we can talk
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Josywhyte: 9:58pm On May 13, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Don't quote me if you can't comprehend. If you can then quote me and we can talk

Ok
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Greatguy02: 11:32am On May 19, 2021
Ajeh man just have money oooo
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Greatguy02: 11:36am On May 19, 2021
Cutehector:
Omo if you get money for this life, fine babes go dey follow u
Ajeh bro
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Greatguy02: 11:36am On May 19, 2021
[/b][i][/i][b][s][/s][left][/left][color=#006600][/color]
Josywhyte:

Ok
Ajeh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Protest Against Amaju Pinnick, NFF President In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.