Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child (32654 Views)

Rebecca Cheptegei Dies After Boyfriend Sets Her On Fire / The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing / Dickson Nwakaeme And Wife, Geraldine Welcome Their Second Child, A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Starzo: 3:18pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
Chelsea Have Mount Man U have Greenwood Man City have Foden
What do Arsenal have?
saka
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by 9jaRealist: 3:18pm On May 12, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/phil-foden-baby-child-cooke-23923974?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D&int_source=taboola&int_medium=display&int_campaign=organic

He’s becoming a regular SCORER... wink
>
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Fedrick100: 3:19pm On May 12, 2021
MsAllison:
mount is not even close to Foden

he's just overhyped by Chelsea fans

Foden is not close to Mount he’s just overhyped
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by SunShowAfrica: 3:21pm On May 12, 2021
Hey power house footballer
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Tribeofjudea: 3:21pm On May 12, 2021
There's a way seemeth right, but the thereof is destruction.i love foden but his lifestyle is wrong.repent and be safe

2 Likes

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 3:22pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Not true. It's oloshos that will follow if u get money. There are a lot of sweet beautiful ladies out there who money isn't their major motivation
Keep lying to yourself!
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 3:23pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Fedrick100:

Foden is not close to Mount he’s just overhyped
[/s] Type that without crying!
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Not true. It's oloshos that will follow if u get money. There are a lot of sweet beautiful ladies out there who money isn't their major motivation
who tell you this lie abeg
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by potbelly(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2021
Congrats to him... he is a talent...
MsAllison:
Foden is currently the best young talent in the world
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2021
In all thy getting, get wisdom understanding talent money! wink cheesy

If u know u know.
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Keep lying to yourself!

U are d one lying to urself because u can't see beyond ur nose
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DesignAndBuild: 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
sigiyaya112:
This one no get sense!

Anything else?
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DesignAndBuild: 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
deolurexy1:

Mumu

That all?
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 3:50pm On May 12, 2021
Cutehector:
who tell you this lie abeg

Can u explain how it's a lie?

Then tell me, who told u this lie:

"Omo if you get money for this life, fine babes go dey follow u"
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U are d one lying to urself because u can't see beyond ur nose
Ya papa abi!
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by aidameoryou: 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
deolurexy1:

Mumu

BETA ALPHA MUMUOOOHHH
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:04pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Ya papa abi!

I guess I was right that u can't see beyond ur nose
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

I guess I was right that u can't see beyond ur nose
Na ya papa name!

Go and make money!!

Carry this poverty mentality comot here!
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:06pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Na ya papa name!

U just keep proving me right
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 4:06pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U just keep proving me right
Na ya papa name!

Go and make money!!

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Na ya papa name!

Go and make money!!

I like d way u effortlessly prove me right.

Have u made money or are u rich?

Can u show me d poverty mentality u referring and how u aren't displaying it with ur comments above?
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 4:10pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u show me d poverty mentality u referring and how u aren't displaying it with ur comments above?
Na ya papa name!

Go and make money!!

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:11pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Na ya papa name!

Go and make money!!

Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Engrjamjam: 4:11pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Na poverty dey worry you...
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by Kingdemi212019: 4:14pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
Chelsea Have Mount
Man U have Greenwood
Man City have Foden

What do Arsenal have?
saka
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by DaddyYankee: 4:14pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Continue telling us of ya papa!

Run along. Poverty is contagious
Re: Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child by lexy2014: 4:15pm On May 12, 2021
Engrjamjam:
Na poverty dey worry you...

What has poverty got to do with this:

"Not true. It's oloshos that will follow if u get money. There are a lot of sweet beautiful ladies out there who money isn't their major motivation"

By d way, are u rich or how rich are u? Pls state ur financial and material networth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RIO2016: FIFA Cancels Mikel's Yellow Card And Two Others Against Denmark / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara, Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.