Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

“i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle (1300 Views)

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Snatching Someone's Husband / Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband / Ini Edo In Hot Soup After She Was Alleged Of Snatching Someone's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by viewxtra: 9:25am On May 12, 2021
Curvaceous Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has given a warning to ladies with boyfriends as she noted that she’s going to snatch someone’s boyfriend before summer due to her current relationship status.

Shyngle’s life faced some challenges in the past few months as her three months marriage came crashing over alleged domestic violence. Not long after, it was reported that the actress had to be rushed to the hospital following a suicidal episode.

Well, she probably has shaken off the bad energy and has resumed her lifestyle on social media. The stunner, in a new post on Tik Tok urged ladies to hold on to their men as she’s ready to snatch someone’s boyfriend.

According to Shyngle, anyone’s boyfriend she snatches before summer can feel free to snatch him back after summer.

Read her message to ladies below, https://viewxtra.com/im-snatching-someones-boyfriend-before-summer-princess-shyngle-gives-warning-after-failed-suicide-attempt/

Re: “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by tatutatu: 9:51am On May 12, 2021
I dare you to snatch me. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by marveangel(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2021
Advertising market
Re: “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by donbachi(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2021
Even with all ur tiny waist,curves and bumbum.u cant secure ordinary boyfriend..cele prophets need to cook beans and corn,call children to gather u and rub their hands on u,after they've finished eating it.i will also recommed 21 days protection.
Re: “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by ednut1(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2021
Stop giving fools attention
Re: “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by DICKstractor: 1:06pm On May 12, 2021
undecided

They hoe is free now.

Instead of waiting for a new farmer, the hoe has gone to the farm to meet a farmer who already has a hoe
Re: “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2021
why are you people crying
Re: “i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle by candygist: 5:38pm On May 12, 2021
tatutatu:
I dare you to snatch me. cool cool

She said Somebodies boy friend, are you somebodies boy friend ?

(1) (Reply)

Shawn Michael Goes To School / Bbnaija - Jmk Confesses She Kissed Cross Many Times And She Is Attracted To Him / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Angel Completes The Double Jeopardy Game Before Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.