Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,797 members, 7,959,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) (6605 Views)

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Israelis Kill Three Palestinian Militants As Violence Spirals (Pics) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by joyandfaith: 11:13am On May 12, 2021
iammo:

Can you see sentiments written all over your post?

Palestinians didn't get a country as deserved because Christian countries voted against it at UN general assembly and not like tiny Isreal did anything

If you don't want Fulanis to take over your tiny Biafra because Allah gave their ancestors all lands to conquer, if you don't want Yoruba land to be dominated like Ilorin got dominated then. Every well meaning sensible human without religious bigotry won't support continuous occupation of Palestinians territory by Isreal with the help of America

Roman soldiers destroyed jerusalem in 70CE and jews as a nation was lost. In 1948, jews returned to their ancestral lands and re-established their nation. I think other Arab nations should take care of their brothers in Palestine. Jews-Arab conflict is spiritual. Gen 16:11, 12.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by arantess: 11:26am On May 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I can see Nairaland don dey affect your brain. So because of this small talk now, I don become and Igbo guy grin

Sense is far from you boy.
na their way, once you dont align with their thoughts and opinion you are either Ipob or ibo

1 Like

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Elliotwaveforec: 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
They think they're holier than the Jews.

Nigerian Christians wey never know anything; even in the Bible, wars were fought; no matter how a pacifist you're, there would be an aggressor that would force you to react.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Elliotwaveforec: 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:

This is 2021, not 1948 with western influence

What weapons do Arabs have, as a whole, have to fight Israel? If only you knew that some of the 'baddest' bombs in the world were invented by the Jews. Don't touch the Jews, they're both spiritually and physically protected. All Arabs combined and Persians (Iranians) cannot defeat the God-annointed people.

They don't just rely on the creator only but on what He has given them the knowledge to invent.

Israelis don't practise Christianity but Judaism. Judaism doesn't take nonsense unlike Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by kindlyheart: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
grin kill them all
U be human?
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Academicwizman(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

The media keeps lying to the people that Israel forcefully took over their land and my simple question is this.

1.Where was Israelites settlement before they where taken to Egypt for Slavery? hanging on Sky abi? fools

2. Are trying to tell me That Jerusalem and many more Cultural sites that has been confirmed by renowned Archeologists to be traced to Israelites of the old belongs to Palestines?

Well, if you like, trace the history from 1945 to justify your foolishness, Israel won't take a blink to destroy any terrorist that challenges their safety. They can keep wailing, but never should they tresspass

Just the way the Fulanis are claiming that Nigeria belongs to them now and are ready to kill to have the land. If you say Fulanis have no land, where were they settled from the time immemorial? What you read in the Bible is the HIStory of the Israelites told by them. Independent verification is difficult. For now it is HIStory. That is, HIS(Isrealites') story. In other words, if you don't blame the Israelites for their attrocities against the Palestinians, you have no justification to also blame the Fulanis.

From time memorial, land belongs to nobody but to the person who has the power (usually via guns) to keep it. Moreover, you truly own nothing but that which you have enough power to protect.

If you don't have 'power' to defend your property including ancestral land, then you truly don't own it. It is not ideal but that is the cold reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Northernblood3: 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
Academicwizman:

Just the way the Fulanis are claiming that Nigeria belongs to them now and are ready to kill to have the land. If you say Fulanis have no land, where were they settled from the time immemorial? What you read in the Bible is the HIStory of the Israelites told by them. Independent verification is difficult. For now it is HIStory. That is, HIS(Isrealites') story. In other words, if you don't blame the Israelites for their attrocities against the Palestinians, you have no justification to also blame the Fulanis.

From time memorial, land belongs to nobody but to the person who has the power (usually via guns) to keep it. Moreover, you truly own nothing but that which you have enough power to protect.

If you don't have 'power' to defend your property including ancestral land, then you truly don't own it. It is not ideal but that is the cold reality.

I didn't read all the nonsense you posted sha but one thing I will tell you is that Fulanis are not from Nigeria and even if other people doesn't mind, we can never accept them invading our land. Because we don't want 50 years from now, them dragging our ancestral land with us. just as they are doing in Israel.

Simple isn't it?
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Academicwizman(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

I didn't read all the nonsense you posted sha but one thing I will tell you is that Fulanis are not from Nigeria and even if other people doesn't mind, we can never accept them invading our land. Because we don't want 50 years from now, them dragging our ancestral land with us. just as they are doing in Israel.

Simple isn't it?
It is the people that are not intellectually that sound that resort to abuse rather than address issues being raised. No need to engage you further.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Sirkingsnado: 3:57pm On May 12, 2021
kindlyheart:
U be human?

U must be mad by asking me that?

Wen Palestine fires more than 100 rockets are they human too

1 Like

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by kindlyheart: 4:39pm On May 12, 2021
Sirkingsnado:

U must be mad by asking me that?

Wen Palestine fires more than 100 rockets are they human too

you need to work on yourself. you're emotional intelligence is way below average.

1 Like

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by engrchykae(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:
cool

Nice one... Let Isrealis and Palestinians settle this land tussle man to man, US should keep off...

If truly Isrealis God ordered Isrealis from Europe to comeback to take Palestinians land forcefully, then let Palestinians God also ask them to take their land back

* Fulanis* ; "Allah owns all Land and gave it to our ancestors"

*Ibos* ; " Lagos is No man's land, we own 99.9% of Lagos, we are Jews of Nigeria, God gave us the land"

*Isrealis* ; " 2000 years ago a voice spoke to Abraham, Moses and other Isrealis that Palestinians ancestorial land is their promise land after residing in Egypt as slaves for centuries, and wondering lost in the jungle for 40years.. Again after 2000 years spread across Europe they came back to evict Palestinians from their homes in the 40s

when Arabs killed off black Africans in middeast,wasted our civilizations such as Babylon, Egypt, assyria.
People like you kept quiet because of a silly kettle religion.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Gireiboy(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

Man to man or Man to Boy?
Egypt and Syria bros, you don't have to lie nah ah ah, besides everybody knows Egypt came back later and dealt with the Israelites to take back the Sinai Peninsula.
However, the Syrians were unsuccessful in taking back the Golan Heights.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Malawian(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

Are you trying to tell me that where Jerusalem sits is a Palestine land territory?

Well, it hasn't been easy for terrorists ever since.
Those "Palestinians" terrorists cherrypicked the choicest Jewish real estate. They demolished the Jewish Temple and built a Mosque right ontop of it. You won't even believe these guys. They are also occupying and claiming Bethlehem, the birth place of Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 12, 2021
eduj:

bigoted story line. the israelites conquered and drove into extinction the ancient inhabitants of israel (not the Palestinians). The Jews where conquered by rome after the advent of Christ and led into slavery yet a minority remained behind.
The Palestinians and israelites have almost equal claim to that land .And Israel could only get the upper hand in the tussle after it defeated the Arab armies that attacked it on the eve of its independence
You people are judging a serious modern day matter based on stories from a fairytale book, no wonder Africa is backward.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Northernblood3: 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
Gireiboy:

Egypt and Syria bros, you don't have to lie nah ah ah, besides everybody knows Egypt came back later and dealt with the Israelites to take back the Sinai Peninsula.
However, the Syrians were unsuccessful in taking back the Golan Heights.
You lack knowledge of History.

Egypt got Sinai based on Dialogue not war. And for my initial post, make research before replying me next time else I will ignore u
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by gift2xl: 9:01pm On May 12, 2021
We die here.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Joel3(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2021
Academicwizman:

and who told you the fulani has more power? Is it because buhari is the prosident? Don't worry just wait untill power return to the south it is already finish for the Fulani.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by udemzyudex(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:

Let's all watch, after all this isn't biblical times you Christians decieve yourself with.... Both Isrealis and Palestinians get equal allies and arms supply

Who is crying with the hash tag on twitter?
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by LikeAking: 10:07pm On May 12, 2021
Make we commot mouth for their mata.

Abeg.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:29pm On May 12, 2021
igboboy775:
That's because Isreal roll with the old yet effective mosaic law of "an eye for an eye", this principle though ruthless has been very fundamental to the survival of the state of Israel... and that's why Isreal ( a very small country) despite been surrounded by very hostile neighbors whom are all collectively determined to wipe them out from the map are still standing strong today. Thanks to Israel's adaptation and adoption of cutting-edge technology in use of her defense system, advanced military training, and most importantly the Mosaic law of taking back an eye for every eye taken... they are still standing strong together. Now imagine if Israel had to follow the soft, weak, indulgent and tolerant Christian ideology of "turning the other cheek if slapped", or "vengeance is mine says the Lord" or "pray for your enemies and those who persecute you" etc principle, Isreal would have ceased to exist as a nation by now. Honestly Christianity has been a curse to us Africans especially in Nigeria, that's why in Nigeria we allow these Islamic barbarians and their terrorist allies treat us like scums, they come to our lands in the form of herdsmen to kill, destroy, maim, rape the sanctity of our ancestral lands here in the South yet we see useless pastors and other useless Christian leaders admonish us to pray and fast while our lands are been taken over by hordes of savages from the Sahel. The day we Christians in the South rise up to discard these redundant and weak spirit of forgiveness nonsense, is the day we will wipe out these trespassers from Nigeria
An eye for an eye would have made the world more peaceful than it is now. I don't see why anyone should be begging and trying to settle amicably with an enemy without first of all letting the enemy have a taste of his wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Agbeni33: 11:46pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:

Most of you confuse International politics with what you read in your fantasy religious book of contradiction

Let's watch how the battle unfold

What are you watching?

Are you saying Palestine will defeat Israel? You must be a joker.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Gireiboy(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:
You lack knowledge of History.

Egypt got Sinai based on Dialogue not war. And for my initial post, make research before replying me next time else I will ignore u
Egypt took back to the Sinai Peninsula with force, i saw a documentary about that on Aljazeera.
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Kirigidi(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2021
iammo:

Most of you confuse International politics with what you read in your fantasy religious book of contradiction

Let's watch how the battle unfold
Wake up from your dream, and face reality!
Re: Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) by Valkrie: 7:45am On May 17, 2021
Northernblood3:

The media keeps lying to the people that Israel forcefully took over their land and my simple question is this.

1.Where was Israelites settlement before they where taken to Egypt for Slavery? hanging on Sky abi? fools

2. Are trying to tell me That Jerusalem and many more Cultural sites that has been confirmed by renowned Archeologists traced to Israelites of the old belongs to Palestines?

Well, if you like, trace the history from 1945 to justify your foolishness, Israel won't take a blink to destroy any terrorist that challenges their safety. They can keep wailing, but never should they tresspass

All those calling themselves Palestinians today are all decendants of Arab immigrant who came in after sallahudeen took Jerusalem from the crusaders...even at that time lots of israeli people where already exiled by the Roman's during their reign...the roman even went as far as burning down their temple...when the crusaders came in they built a church called temple mount to secure the site and after losing Jerusalem to sallahudeen he sallahudeen pulled down the church and built the al aqsa mosque you see there today...!! Al aqsa mosque was never in existence when mohammed was busy killing people and force converting them to his new brand of religion...!!! Al aqsa was built as a mark of conquest or taking over of Jerusalem and nothing more...but the interesting thing is that that mosque would also be pulled down to make way for building of the temple as it stands in the days of old...!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years / Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death / Canadian World Deadliest Sniper "Wali" Killed In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.