Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death (6434 Views)

Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges (2) (3) (4)

Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Is Logan Smith the new Nostradamus?
Is he the man who saw tomorrow?
How did he predict the death of the queen and also the possible death of the new King Charles?

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingosytex:
How did he predict the death of the queen and also the possible death of the new King Charles?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Oam4j
Seun
Justwise

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Reactions

My Naija people no dey carry last, guy man don drop odds make seer help am leave trenches grin

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kriss216: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
He should focus more on sure 20 odds every weekend and leave death predication. We live to die.

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
More reactions.

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by silvoclaira: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sisterfire full of more trash than Greek mythology couldn't see this coming.

So let me don't catch you bluffing trash here. You're less than nothing!

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
More

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Halimaatz(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
That Logan Smith get nose sha.

Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth of the England is dead.
Please help the royal family with any amount 2347042533228 mtn ng.

May her soul rest in peace.

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Ofemmanu1: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Some of us are angels..

Seeing tomorrow is a an art of the dark side of the Moon.
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
More reactions.

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
More.

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Kingosytex(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
More...

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Opolopoopolonio: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by SisterFire(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
silvoclaira:
Sisterfire full of more trash than Greek mythology couldn't see this coming.

So let me don't catch you bluffing trash here. You're less than nothing!
Fo@l did I tell u I'm a Nostradamus and y didn't ur useless pastor adeboye foresaw that .
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Peritome: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmmmm! Gift of a man. Anyways, He's a gospel singer. God revealed it.

Before someone waste time on the wrong candidate, Can he help us on Naija 2023 election?

Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by RealityKings: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Death isn't special
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by DaInferno(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Halimaatz:
That Logan Smith get nose sha.

Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth of the England is dead.
Please help the royal family with any amount 2347042533228 mtn ng.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Brainmytool: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
And we are here worshipping pastors, spits.
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by OkCornel(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peritome:
Hmmmmm! Gift of a man. Anyways, He's a gospel singer. God revealed it.

Before someone waste time on the wrong candidate, Can he help us on Naija 2023 election?

Exactly.
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by engrchykae(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingosytex:
and a new Pope will be elected on April 2023
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Halimaatz(f): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaInferno:
wouldn't you donate to her royal family?
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
hmmm ..
Is it difficult to predict the death of a 96 year old widow? undecided
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by AntiBshit(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Having a eye-catchy and proper description of your products and services on your website will help increase not just your ranking on search engines but also your sales. Click on https://mzwebandcontents.com/content-writers/ today to find out how you can employ the services of a
content writer which will regularly post relevant and keyword optimized plagiarism free content on your website for your customers at affordable rates. Hurry and start clicking now to get amazing deals!!
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by naTure2nurTure: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death by silvoclaira: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
Fo@l did I tell u I'm a Nostradamus and y didn't ur useless pastor adeboye foresaw that .

Stop bluffing I said! I just had to stress it again off my chest to you like breast reduction. BLUFFER!!

Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? / Picture Of 88 Year Old Paul Biya Of Cameroun Being Led To Podium For Campaign / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy