Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) (1838 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Ondo Police Station, Kill Inspector / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station In Akwa Ibom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by AmadiAba: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Happened in the early hours of today, Wednesday.

Etim Ekpo is in Akwa Ibom state.

Details to follow

Stay with IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1389751/breaking-unknown-gunmen-storm-police-station-akwa-ibom-kill-cops-set-facilities-ablaze-photos/

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2021
God epp us
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2021
The only good thing out the myriad of self inflicted problems facing Nigeria is the self-awareness of the relegation of the southern Nigeria and and its liberation.

Buhari, a good man with evil Intensions
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Orubebe01: 9:48am On May 12, 2021
Police men have become an endangered specie, thank God that I rejected a police form given to me by a politician some years back

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by andyblinks05: 9:48am On May 12, 2021
Hmmm hmmm
See wetin ipigs dey cause
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by ablejesus26(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2021
This is becoming too much.
What are the useless Dss doing if they can't even a minute lead way as to uncovering this animalistic killers.

What a shameless Country.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Kriss216: 9:51am On May 12, 2021
As a Police officer, never place your job ahead of your precious life. No one cares about you or your family when you die. Learn not to play Ludo with your life when you encounter these UGM. Your family need you alive. Be safe!

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Northernblood3: 10:04am On May 12, 2021
Good. No peace for the Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
Good. No peace for the Wicked

Nothing good about this. This should stop already. However, Nigerian government should stop escalating these issues and leave them alone to protect their communities against herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by blackmantis: 10:14am On May 12, 2021
Police men need intelligence now more than ever before.

They need to always be alert.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:21am On May 12, 2021
Police officers in SS and SE should leave for the sake of their families; find other means of earning a living. Your superior officers are not casualties but you the rank-and- file.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Samirana360(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2021
Do we still have police station in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 12, 2021
The only advice i will give police men is anytime you see unknown gun men pulling up on your station just pull ur uniform and runout stark naked shouting you were arrested because they thought u wer mad ....when they allow u pass run and never come back

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 12, 2021
Fulani herdsmen will surely get what they re looking for in southern Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by FreeIgbos: 10:40am On May 12, 2021
Things has really gone out of hand. Right now I would rather be jobless than be a policeman. Even if you will pay me one million naira monthly, I will reject police work.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
The only advice i will give police men is anytime you see unknown gun men pulling up on your station just pull ur uniform and runout stark naked shouting you were arrested because they thought u wer mad ....when they allow u pass run and never come back
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by FreeIgbos: 10:46am On May 12, 2021
Isitreallywell:

Nothing good about this. This should stop already. However, Nigerian government should stop escalating these issues and leave them alone to protect their communities against herdsmen

You made very good points. This killings started after the joint military operation in Orlu that resulted in loss of lives and it escalated with the killing of Ikonso.

ESN should be allowed to protect their people since they're only after terrorists killing and raping in our bushes. I think that's the only way to ensure peace and safety for all.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Csami(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2021
After years of wickedness, killing, extortion, etc. The blood of the innocent dead, forgotten, now cries for justice. Do you think these killings are not the consequence of wasting innocent souls? I bet you Nigerian police have killed more innocent citizens than they have killed criminals. If you haven't been a victim of Nigerian police, you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You made very good points. This killings started after the joint military operation in Orlu that resulted in loss of lives and it escalated with the killing of Ikonso.

ESN should be allowed to protect their people since they're only after terrorists killing and raping in our bushes. I think that's the only way to ensure peace and safety for all.

Yes and the one in Akwa Ibom also escalated when they started bombing ESN in that state.
There is something wrong with that government, they think everyone that is not a Muslim doesn’t deserve to be heard from and is worthless and that’s why they employ brute force in the South and carrot approach in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by goodnessme1(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Or rather remove your uniform and join the people in detention.

Because i never heard that this people killed those in detention.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Jack005(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2021
Nigerian police have really suffered.. Please resign now and save yourself.. The government can not save you... At least for the sake of your family.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2021
On record.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by oshonwambada: 11:07am On May 12, 2021
Csami:
After years of wickedness, killing, extortion, etc. The blood of the innocent dead, forgotten, now cries for justice. Do you think these killings are not the consequence of wasting innocent souls? I bet you Nigerian police have killed more innocent citizens than they have killed criminals. If you haven't been a victim of Nigerian police, you won't understand.
u are right bro
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by chiiraq802(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2021
Orubebe01:
Police men have become an endangered specie, thank God that I rejected a police form given to me by a politician some years back

By now UNKNOWN GUN MEN for don OVB you to 6 ft cheesy

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
Or rather remove your uniform and join the people in detention.

Because i never heard that this people killed those in detention.

Imagine locking yourself with people in detention, throwing away the keys and then finding out it was a false alarm!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Bialegend(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2021
Akwa Ibom is not BIafra. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by WINDSOW(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Imagine locking yourself with people in detention, throwing away the keys and then finding out it was a false alarm!
grin grin grin Just quote Psalm 91. Zero empathy for NPF!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 12, 2021
Is this a police building?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Etim Ekpo Police Station, Kill Cops, Burn Facilities (pics) by Orubebe01: 5:30pm On May 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Is Back!!!! / Tinubu Reaction When Buhari Calls Him / BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.