Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Owerri Is Back!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Is Back!!!! (1837 Views)

Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. / Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures / Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Is Back!!!! by EzeAro: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Damn when last was it when you can go to bed without deafening staccato of heavy gunfire ripping apart the peace and tranquility of the night? My beautiful Owerri was stripped of its nightlife, glamor and vivacity because the enemies of Alaigbo wanted to turn that beautiful city into a war zone but God pass them. I finally went out to a club for the first time after weeks of tension and crisis and partying never felt better grin, all the beautiful Owerri girls all of a sudden were everywhere at once, and the big boys with flashy cars were around to oppress as usual! Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I'm your fan, but Biko tell your UGM to stay away from my Oweei henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by colorsofrainbow: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
EzeAro:

Damn when last was it when you can go to bed without deafening staccato of heavy gunfire ripping apart the peace and tranquility of the night? My beautiful Owerri was stripped of its nightlife, glamor and vivacity because the enemies of Alaigbo wanted to turn that beautiful city into a war zone but God pass them. I finally went out to a club for the first time after weeks of tension and crisis and partying never felt better grin, all the beautiful Owerri girls all of a sudden were everywhere at once, and the big boys with flashy cars were around to oppress as usual! Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I'm your fan, but Biko tell your UGM to stay away from my Oweei henceforth.
U should tell Uzodingba to respect himself and not brag about inviting army upandan.
Atleast any Fulani herdsman Terrorist no go think to near BIAFRA land.
Lastly,I na-ebukwa umu nwa I jiri ya nwayo maka adighi asi ndo ma osukwa

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Brexxit(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by nlreserve: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
ESN and Ipob were not after security men. They were after Fulani herdsmen whom the security men did not want to attack.

UGM only came out from hiding when security men started hunting ESN in the bush instead of attacking the herdsmen killing innocent people.

Tell security men to mind their business and there will be peace.

I know Igbos to be straight thinking people. Unlike some people who would wear bomb to commit suicide while killing others. Their brain is easily washed, unlike the Igbos I know.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by gidgiddy: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
EzeAro:

Blame Hopeless Uzodinjo for inviting the notoriously unprofessional Nigerian Army into his state when there was no need to

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by uptimumOne23(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Op don't mention

Nigerian forces to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by uptimumOne23(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

Blame Hopeless Uzodinjo for inviting the notoriously unprofessional Nigerian Army into his state when there was no need to

I wonder how some of you people think...is it hope that said those Ipob terrorists should be attacking our Armed Forces.

At least make una dey try talk truth sometime na if no b every time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by gidgiddy: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:

I wonder how some of you people think...is it hope that said those Ipob terrorists should be attacking our Armed Forces.

At least make una dey try talk truth sometime na if no b every time

IPOB said its not them doing the attack but thats not the point. The point is that many states in the North have far worse insecurity but their Governors are not calling in the Army. All the insecurity in the South East is not up to what is happening in Katsina State but neither Governor Masari nor Buhari are calling in the to their state. Masari is even busy running around taking pictures with armed terrorists.

So why did that idiot called Hope Uzodimma invite the military when he knows that the Nigerian Army are an undisciplined bunch of thugs. Now more people are dead, extra-judicial killing's everywhere, and many Imolites have been abducted by the police, framed as ESN so their families can pay through the nose.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by IJOBA11: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
EzeAro:

BORORO HERD TAQIYYA GENG

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by IJOBA11: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
nlreserve:
ESN and Ipob were not after security men. They were after Fulani herdsmen whom the security men did not want to attack.

UGM only came out from hiding when security men started hunting ESN in the bush instead of attacking the herdsmen killing innocent people.

Tell security men to mind their business and there will be peace.

I know Igbos to be straight thinking people. Unlike some people who would wear bomb to commit suicide while killing others. Their brain is easily washed, unlike the Igbos I know.
SOME IGBO GUYS WEY DEY GIVE THE IDIOT TERRORIST AUDIENCE HERE ARE FOOLS I SWEAR, THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE IGBOS DON’T KNOW OUR ENEMY ON HERE.

SPITS angry

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Omoslim26: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
EzeAro:

Guy you make sense die. All this madness is strange to the ever ngworitious IMO State.
Watin concern us with all this rubbish.
All we do is hustle in the day, read our books in the day and flenjo at night.
Which one is all this tigbuo,sogbuo that ipob with their Leaders are encouraging through some mad killers into a land that has no business with such barbaric acts��.

Which part of IMO madness are you from?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by SweetiliciousD: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2021
EzeAro:

Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by SweetiliciousD: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

Guy you make sense die. All this madness is strange to the ever ngworitious IMO State.
Watin concern us with all this rubbish.
All we do is hustle in the day, read our books in the day and flenjo at night.
Which one is all this tigbuo,sogbuo that ipob with their Leaders are encouraging through some mad killers into a land that has no business with such barbaric acts��.

Which part of IMO madness are you from?

Flenjo is pure Yoruba slang.

Impostor spotted.
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Piggyyeaster1: 12:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Have they stopped killing policemen?
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Omoslim26: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Flenjo is pure Yoruba slang.

Impostor spotted.

��Stale and very dry already ��come up with something new.
Or is brainwashed sense too useless to come up with something different than dis already worn out line�

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by SweetiliciousD: 2:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

��Stale and very dry already ��come up with something new.
Or is brainwashed sense too useless to come up with something different than dis already worn out line�

Hahahahahaha

I know them. Your best!
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Almaigaa: 5:02am On Jun 23, 2021
EzeAro:

You see Amaka and Chinyere last night? grin
Amaka na Married woman sha, but na She do pass single ladies grin grin grin grin

Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by temptnow: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2021
I like the fact that unknown gunmen are waiting for the zoo police to come back and settle down, then BOOOOM shakalaka
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Omoslim26: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Hahahahahaha

I know them. Your best!

Next time try something new and different if you have sense ��.
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by SweetiliciousD: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

Next time try something new and different if you have sense ��.

The same way APC has been trying for the past 6 years ba?

Lol
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Jaaqbruce: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Idiots...una for continue UGM let us know whose loss...bunch of dimwits
Re: Owerri Is Back!!!! by Omoslim26: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

The same way APC has been trying for the past 6 years ba?

Lol

E no go better for apc��.
Try another one.
Let me guess your next line��
BMC��.
E no go better for BMC in advance ��.

(1) (Reply)

This Man Too Wan Contest For President Pics / Farooq Kperogi: If Lawan Is Picked By APC, Peter Obi Will Become President / BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.