Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) (5285 Views)

Just Nostalgia / 25 Animal Photos For The LUMIX People's Choice Award[2019] / 90-Year-Old Grandma Begins Primary School In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 12, 2021
Lol..

Memories.
I remember That mouse roller early y2k when I did my deaktop publishing program, that was what we used.

That lamp of life ah! I used to hate washing the glass..

Wow.. also did that singing into the fan to hear that double voice sound. I don't think other people can hear that sound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by ChucE(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2021
I'm in 200 level now, and yet I used - and did - all these. This wasn't peculiar to your 90's generation only.

Lastly, R is for Rugrats.
Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Nobody: 2:38am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Ohhh name starts with R...........

Rugrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Nobody: 2:40am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Yes it is a key ,not tap head

For opening olden metal tanks used for water storage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by kambili999(f): 5:39am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:
ruggrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by TheSourcerer: 6:07am On May 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
Lol..

Memories.
I remember That mouse roller early y2k when I did my deaktop publishing program, that was what we used.

That lamp of life ah! I used to hate washing the glass..

Wow.. also did that singing into fan to hear that double voice sound. I don't think other people can hear that sound.

Nope its just you , auditory illusion i believe.

1 Like

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by TheSourcerer: 6:13am On May 13, 2021
Hintona:
I'm a zoomer aka "indomie generation" kid yet I know and used everything on the first page of this thread
lol you never used it the way we did ,nor depended on them the way we did, suffered for information the way we did.
Answer this have you read in the dark with a lantern ,you and your friends?
Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Nope its just you , auditory illusion i believe.

Oh... I see.

1 Like

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Oh my gawd! Rugrat..

1 Like

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Rugrats

1 Like

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:
90's ultra modern Speakers we really did cherish them

One never works

1 Like

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Hotspotbro(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:
rugrats

1 Like

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Augla1: 10:26am On May 13, 2021
TheSourcerer:
The school utility writting pen Arsenal For some reason it never ever wrote well like eleganzar or Bic
Very useless pen but we so love it back then

1 Like

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Hotspotbro(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2021
walyx:

Honestly, dis made me remember all. Back in the days
i used to draw my own comics in primary 4 and children from other classes would come to read them.they would even role play with the characters i created.
My characters were very many
Characters like the Star heroes(who fight boko haram and area boys) super-Cock(i wrote this about a chicken with super powers) but later i saw that "cock" meant something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Hotspotbro(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Dont make me cry.

I miss those days. Days where games like; war started, who's in the circle, in - out (if you are ready call your state), rolling of tyres was everything

Days where I draw action amines at home and come to school the next day and explain to my friends how and what happened in the drawings.

Days where you feel betrayed when your mum calls you in to do house chores or sleep while other keeps are out having fun. You can cry your eyes out that day

Days where the little we had, we enjoyed and had fun out of it

I too drew comics and people too started copying my style.i wrote a comic book and used watercolor on it.
Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Harry00(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2021
the good old days
Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 13, 2021
Hotspotbro:
i used to draw my own comics in primary 4 and children from other classes would come to read them.they would even role play with the characters i created.
Characters like the Star heroes(who fight boko haram and area boys) super-Cock(i wrote this about a chicken with super powers) but later i saw that "cock" meant something else.
grin mine was either shredded to pieces by some jealous nincompoop or stolen it's only secondary school that people started appreciating my writing.
Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by TheSourcerer: 12:04pm On May 14, 2021
Hotspotbro:
youre amazing . such content and context .
Re: Just Nostalgia , Photos For Millennials (90's) by DeusXmachina: 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
Super nostalgic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Much For A Mathematics Major In Nigeria? / Picture Of Angry Python Killed Today At Uniport School Hostel / Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.